This Girl…. (Part 2)
1.5k 9 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frankly, I wouldn't be in this predictament if I quickly move on and ignore this people. I wasn't even made relevance in this situation if I just left without involving myself with the problem.

Yet....

".............."

Currently staring at me like I'm the only hope she has, I was too stunned to think of a way to escape and want to study this girl closer to examine her as to why I got dragged into this troublesome situation.

Ignoring the guy for a bit, I look through the girl's face for a bit as I want to know why the hell am I in this situation.

First of all, I am not particularly involved in this problem of theirs.

Second, there's actually someone waiting for me and I do not want to wait for another long time to confess to her again.

Finally, This is just a plain conversation where the girl can only answer Yes or No, why the hell am I involved in this problem if it can be solve with a snap of a finger? Why the hell am I getting dragged in this situation?!

I finally snapped from the shocked as there was two soft objects being squeeze behind my arms as I could feel it through me.

Not Bad....

NOT BAD MY ASS! FOCUS ON THE SITUATION NIEL!

"Hey, is something...."

I whispered quietly as to not let the guy hear what I was talking and the look in her eyes, the adorable look of desperation gave me the truth and answer from her.

'Please help me out...'

Without any words that come from her mouth, I know the words she would speak without letting me hear it.

While I have too many questions to ask about this kind of situation, I decided to act upon with this situation as i firmly touch the shoulder behind her.

"Sorry Man, it seems my girlfriend was too nervous around people and tend to get panicked whenever she is approached by someone. Forgive her for that."

"Oh? I didn't know that she is actually dating someone. Man, I was too into my game and didn't realize from her actions. Sorry dude."

"Well, its cool bro. How about I buy you something to compensate your time?"

"No way! I was asking your girl and your willing to treat me for the mistake I did? I'm not shameless as that. I'll just get going my way."

After diffusing the problem right there, the guy felt it would be awkward if he tried to get agressive in the situation and decided to back oout from this. I even give him some pride so he doesn't feel awkward about this.

Finally, after the guy left and the people who had surround us finally been diffused, I finally relaxed myself and let go of the girl.

"S-sorry...."

After everything settled down, the girl finally calms down and apologizes to me after dragging me into her problem. I wasn't bothered by that and smiled at her since I did something nice for some change and maybe use this to score brownie points for Trish.

"No prob. I'm glad to be a bit of a help."

"N-no....you did.... A lot...."

It seems that even after helping her out, she seems a bit nervous as I can feel her body visibly shake from that encounter with the guy. I was curious about the problem with her but there's also the problem I have right now concerning my childhood friend that I decided to leave her but decided to give some kind of advice before leaving.

"You don't have to be scared at something and let your heart decide for you. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterly, you only need to patiently wait until you can change yourself. There will be people who will help you out any only you can reach out to them. Thats my advice."

Since I turned to my watch to look at the time and felt shocked that I wasted too much time with her, I decided to leave without looking back at her face as I don't want to ruin the confidence to ask Trish out for the second time.

I didn't know at that time that the girl who was looking at my back, gave a smile like I had poke some heartstrings into her heart.

"M-my prince...."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Ugh.... I can't believe that Trish went out to meet with her dad..."

I decided to head back to my place since after arriving back there, Trish had already left and sent me a message that she would meet up with her father to discuss something to her.

It seems that I took too long in that encounter that she had to message me before leaving.

"Ahh... Dang..."

Honestly, I didn't care anymore since I would usually flunk out again if I did try. So, after arriving at the apartment, I quickly change my clothes to look more comforting as I needed thought of hanging out at some internet cafe to play games or basically just get some shut eye.

Checking my watch, it was currently 2:25pm and have more free time, I decided that getting some sleep isn't gonna work out so I decided to head to a convenience store to buy snacks and chill out in some internet cafe.

*Phone Vibrates*

Yet, as I was about to head out, someone seems to be calling me as I pull out my phone and my pops was calling for me. Since he usually calls me when its either something important or basically ask if I have any problems with my life right now, I quickly answered his call since he rarely calls me.

"Ya Dad?"

"Hey. I just called you since Robert ask Trish to take care of someone and he called me to ask you to help her out. It seems there's this girl whose pampered by her family and ask us to take care of her. Trish can fill you up with more details about this so you better call her about this. Oh, By the way, you better be nice to her since her father is kinda a cool dude and he is very protective of her daughter. Alright?"

"Oh, okay dad."

Oh, so thats why Trish left early. It seems that Pops and her dad had ask us to take care of this girl since her father is a good friend of our dads. I usually don't mind since most of this task would usually be handled by Trish since she is also the same sex as her.

I'll probably taking care of her if there are some circumstances but that will be at a low probability.

After ending my call with my dad, Trish also called me to ask if she and the girl would hang out at my place as I agreed and began cleaning since there will be guest coming to my joint. 

Hello Everyone! 

The release Date for this work will be on Tuesday and Thursday at 2:30pm everyweek and I finally open a patreon page(which i barely know how that site works) for early access for chapters. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you like what you read! 

30