This Girl… (Part 3)
1.3k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Whew.... Guess thats done."

Taking care of the trash, piling my clothes in the closet and finally dusting off the dirt at my place, everything was a but nicer since me abd Trish usually hang out at my place because most of the stuff here are only filled with games and stuff.

I'm not usually the kind of guy who likes to decorate my place and basically just use my place as a gaming spot and its only Trish who usually comes by here and some other friends rarely come here and we only tend to hang out at Internet Cafes.

So, I only cleaned up some trash and dust my place before I finally felt that my place is at least decent before they had arrived.

*Knock Knock*

Then, it seems that Trish and the girl finally arrived as I put down the cleaning tools and made my way towards the door.

"Just a moment. I need to change first."

Since it would be pretty awkward for the new girl to see me with just a tank top and some boxers, I decided to put on at least some decent clothing before opening the door.

After changing and letting them inside, I was first greeted by the usual girl whom I usually see. She casually smiles at me and looks up and down before giving me a thumbs up.

"At least you don't look like a pervert today."

"Com'on Trish. I don't usually walk around like that in front of people. Plus, this girl might get uncomfortable if I look like that."

I casually scoffed her off and turned towards the girl with a smile as I got surprised at the unexpected familiarity.

"I-its you?"

"Oh? That was quite an unexpected surprise."

It seems that the girl whom will be taking care as of now was the same girl whom I helped backed at the mall.

In the first place, I never got a proper lookat her from that time as I was fully focus on leaving that place. 

The girl was beautiful, no doubt about that. Her hair was long and had been properly trimmed like it was cut by some professional hairstylist, curled up neatly and prim. Her looks are above Trish and she gives off a enchanting beauty that leaves any guy staring at her. 

If not because I was fully focused on Trish, I would try to ask this girl out but I kept in mind with myself that I shouldn't try to fall for someone since I still love Trish till now. 

She gave off such a charming smile that left me captivated with her looks but I manage to resist that and let them enter my place. 

Upon looking at my place, the girl was curious as to how I had live as I got pulled away by Trish who began to inform me bits and things about this girl. 

Flora White. Her father is a CEO of a great company and apparently, my dad had save him from an assassination attempt which I wasn't surprise since its my dad being talked about. Also, both of them are good friends who are currently in a joint operation and had to work more overseas. So, he sent her here to learn how to be independent as her father was kinda inspired by pops because of how I grew up. 

Well, my dad's kinda eccentric of taking care of people, especially of how he had raised me. 

He always taught me how to be independent, learn how society works and always be who I am and look for my own goal. Helping me out sort myself, I finally decided to work my dream as an artist while balancing out as a son of a rich man. 

My dad is quite a big deal as Trish's dad had always been buisiness partners who venture out on different fields. Her dad working on Technological advancement while my dad works as a gaming company. Both having successful ventures and now it seems that both of them are now going overseas with Flora's dad and expand their buisiness ventures outside their country.

Knowing that I and Trish can take care of ourselves, our fathers entrusted us with Flora and decided to expand with the help of her dad back at her country.

Also, while Flora looks a bit foreign, she's just a mixed between our race and had her mom taught her language here. She does struggle to speak to it but we can still understand and even speak english if she can't properly speak the native tongue.

"P-please take care of me..."

"Well, Trish can take care of you while you stay with us and I'll also help whenever I can."

"I-I do my best!"

But it seems that this girl has been staring profusely and she seems to be ignoring Trish a lot. Both of us felt confused about this but we naturally thought that she was just more attached to me(since I apparently helped her in our first meeting).

Also not worthing was that she tends to take pictures of me which I now find it weird. But she quickly dismisses my suspicion after getting us together for a group pic and decided to continue our conversation before noticing that its getting late.

"How about we head to some pizza joint for dinner? Since we got a new member in our group, how about a party to celebrate this moment. Niel's gonna be paying for it though."

"Oi! Trish!"

I tried to intervene about having to pay for dinner but after looking at her smiling and Flora's warm smile, its kinda ungentlemanly of me to deny it. Well, I'll have to let it go for now.

"Oh, I leave you girls for a bit since I need to cancel my group session with the boys."

I decided to leave for a bit to call out my guy friends and cancel our meeting for our usual guy's night out. I told them I'll come a bit later since me and Trish are gonna celebrate with a new friend and tell them about this girl. They would probably try to flirt with her but I wouldn't mind since those guys are kinda cool and nice peeps.

Flora would slowly get used to this culture of ours and knowing my friends, they won't try to do anything stupid with her. Plus, I know them that they'll back out once they knew how protective of her dad is.

"Alright. I told them that I'll meet them later and discuss a meeting with Flora. While they are kinda flirty, they know their limits and I'll vouch for their good behavior or I'll treat you guys if they mess up. Is that fine with you? Since I have to be late for our usual gig."

"I-its fine. I know that Neil's friends are nice."

After getting her confirmation, we decided to head out at a famous Pizza place and converse more with Flora about her place and why was she here.

28