This Girl…(Conclusion)
1.3k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dude! She's hot bro."

"Oi, you've been hiding this hottie from your bros?"

"Guys, listen. We just met this morning and she's a foreign with a mix blood in her. Let me explain before you try to make some moves on her."

I'm currently surrounded by four guys whom we all know each other for a long time. We had once been random people who met in highschool and we began to show a common interest with each other since then.

There were more of guys in our usual group but we all of us had been separated and it was only 5 guys left who still stick together since we all went to the same college. However, all four of us are gonna be in different courses so we might not usually meet with each other after starting out in college.

The person whose currently choking my neck with his arms is Andy and he is currently enrolled as a Education Major. He is the team leader of the group and tends to make plans for us to meet and hang out. But he is also known to be flirty so the guys tend to warn him about dating girls who might be trouble.

Last time he did, we got involve in some brawl and in the end, he didn't get the girl so we usually try to help him avoid those kind of girls as long as he knew his lines.

Next is my good time friend, Miguel. The guy whose calm and organized person in the group. He knows us and always gives opinions about problems we can't solve. As an IT Major, he gives technical help when we usually have problems with computers and stuff but he also gives life advices like my pops. He is also the second leader if Andy tries to stick his pants into crazy.

Finally, both from the Maritime Courses, Paolo and Christian. Both of them are the only people who are together in the same course as I took the course as an Accounting Major. They aren't smart but they are level headed and are also outstanding to even pass the entrance exam. Paolo whose the physically stronger in the group and Christian being quite fast, they have their own quirks but are good friends to hang out with.

We are basically gathered in one Internet Cafe since all of us are gonna play for the whole night since both Paolo and Christian have no work tomorrow.

Andy grappled me for answers as to why I was late and showed the picture of Flora to the boys and they pressed me for answers as I told them the truth about her and my relationship with her.

"Let him go Andy. This guy is still hots for that Tomboy so just leave him alone."

"Bro! You still haven't ask her out after for so long? How much of a coward are you?!"

"To he honest, I thought I did but it was such an unexpected timing for her dad to call and I took a bathroom break, meet with flora....."

I explained to the group at my failure as they laughed it off before telling me that I still have my chances if I play my cards right. Also, they might help me if I'm willing to sell Flora out but I decline since I am after all tasked in taking care of her. But I am willing to help them out if they don't drag her into danger.

Paolo who felt like we are talking for too long, decided to intervene and ask me to book us a place and proceeded to sit down in one of the places where there are empty seats to which can be lined up for 5 people.

I decided to head to the counter and book us a place and quickly sit down and play some games.

"You better not drag us down this time Neil. Last stunt you did had cost us the game."

"Can you let it go Andy? It was just one game. I was too distracted at the front at that time since someone was actually watching porn at that time and my eyes was glued to his PC."

"Oh yeah, I also wanted to scold you as well Miguel for watching some VTubers while Christian needed some support."

"Com'on Andy. She was live and I really wanted to simp her so hard."

Conversing, bickering and usually having a good time together, me and the boys had fun hanging out which we all had a good laugh at some stunts and giggles we did in the night.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"......... Love....... Me........."

Ugh.....

What was that....?

"Love...... Me...... My prince............"

It feels like someone is talking to me through my ear.....

"...... Won't wake....... Ideas...?"

"............ How about I....."

*Slap*

"What the Hell?!"

I was quickly jolted awake by the stinging sensation in my face as there were blurry figures in my room. I quickly began to reach out to my desk and took out the glasses to see who were these intruders in my room.

"Oh..... Trish? Flora?"

"Hey, Do you want to head into the mall for shop-"

"Tired...let me.... *Yawns*..... Sleep...."

I quickly gone back to my bed as I was still a bit sleepy and Trish tried the same stunt but I covered my face with a pillow. Seeing her sigh, it seems that I finally won.... 

"If you come with us, I let you touch my chest..... Just kidd-" 

"Give me 5 mins and we'll go." 

Like a who had a change of heart, I quickly stood up from the bed and quickly open the closet to pick the clothes I'll be wearing for going out. Pushing out the girls and closing the door, I began to change and met with a smiling Trish who seems ready to head out.

"Okay, lets go-"

"Wait."

Right as Trish was about to open the door, I slammed my hand against the doorframe and leaned in close to Trish who seems confused about my actions. But I was too tired and had just woken up, my mind is still a mess and acted how I was basically drunk.

"Your promise."

"Heh? Are you sure about that Neil? You won't regre-"

"Stick your chest out and let me touch them."

"........ Eh?"

It seems that she saw how serious I am with the promise that she knew how that I wasn't gonna budge from the spot and finally started showing embarrassment from the moment she realize I wasn't kidding to her.

She was trying to think about many ideas but I slowly began to caress her hair like it was a delicate flower and felt the heaviness of being tired and sleepy that I wanted to sleep.

Finally, she gave in and stuck her chest out. Her flushed cheeks had turned scarlet as Flora was staring at us with an unusual look but right as I was about told fondle them, I immediately collapse.

".....Oh, he's actually asleep....."

32