First Sign(Part 1)
1.1k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First love was ment to end quickly once you know that your feelings won't be recieve to the other person.

Basically just knowing that, you began to develop a new sense of change and rapid development to become someone far different from the past that once day, that person will see you become someone else once you lost that meaning of love to that person.

For my case, my first love had started to develop once we were in highschool.

I was basically trying to cope my growth and pubertic state of being a teen when I felt signs of love the moment I first laid my eyes on my childhood friend.

At first, I began the female pheromones of her as not only her looks began to look as a woman showing up, my instincts as a man began to kick in as I remembered the time my friends went to watch porn from an internet cafe and develop a sense of new look in the perspective of the girls.

Like a horny teenager, we all have lewd looks that by that time the feelins I have matured, its basically turned into love as it develops from a teenage sexual drive to the first signs of being in love.

By the time I noticed it, we were already in our second year...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was late in the morning when I woke up but I didn't sense any presence in my place after sometime had passed.

Guessing that moment, I knew that Trish and Flora had already gone out without me as I decided to head to the kitchen and grab some water to wash away the sickening headache I had.

Trying to recall the memories I had, I basically knew that it was pointless as that morning was just a hazy vision of unrecallable moments as I all remember that time were the strong stinging sensation of my face and having to collapse on the floor.

There was something more to that but the more I recall that, the more I feel that I felt that it was important.

Nah, its probably not since if I can't remember it, its basically not worth renembering.

Nonetheless, its getting pretty late but I still have sometime to cook for something for lunch as I open the fridge to look for ingredients to cook with.

"I think I can make the usual chicken curry.... Nah, lets skip that since I am afterall hungry so maybe just the usual fried pork with garlic."

I'm really grateful for pops to teach me many things that I can be independent by myself and know to survive on my own. He knew what I would suffer so he patiently teaches me about things such as cooking, knowing to save money and even having to pay the taxes once I finally be myself.

Not restrictive of me while teaching me stuff about life, I feel like he always downgrades himself to be a proper father to me but I always feel grateful that he is there when my mom usually left us with sis to work overseas. Its been kinda long since we met and I barely knew her apart from the calls she and sis did online.

Looking through the picture frame of Pops, Mom, Sis and me, I feel like we are likely a broken family but pops always assures me that Mom just likes to work and he is always happy that she persues her dreams. He never feel lonely and even don't cheat which is surprising since he always feel so alone.

It also comes to a surprise that my dad's actually quite popular with women and even his buisiness partners but he always stays loyal to mom until the end. So I always feel respectful of my father throughout the time and feel wish that mom would see this side of dad.

*Knock Knock*

While frying the meat, I heard a knock on the door as I told him that it wasn't locked. He opens it as Miguel came in with a tired look on his face.

"Sup Neil."

"Grab a sit and just wait. Luckily I cooked more so there's enough for the two of us."

While I was trying to cook, I got a text from Miguel saying that he wants to come over so I invited him in and knew what he wanted.

"Thanks Neil. There's actually a Livestream I wanted to watch but my money's kinda tight right now. Thanks for letting me watch it through your place."

"Well, Trish and Flora are kinda out right now so its basically just the two of us. Oh, it seems Andy wanted to come over later since he wanted to look for some part-time jobs."

"Thats basically fine. I can just use your wifi to stream so I wouldn't bother you guys."

Looking through my watch, Its only 30mins for Andy to arrive but I felt worried about leaving Trish and Flora alone. So I decided to text them in reassurance.

"Oh, they are basically just shopping and having lunch at the mall. Well, I either think that I was lucky that I was still crap that I probably die from the shopping spree those girls have."

From Miguel's experience, girls tend to shop longer and usually get picky that he tend to feel exhausted just waiting and being dragged by his sisters. Just hearing from Trish and Flora's usual chatter and conversation, they will probably take longer to end which I was glad that I stayed as I finally finished cooking and Andy arrive at a later time.

He texted me to head here since he wanted to look for Job applications Online for the nearest part-time job and needed my computer as he also had the same problem with Miguel.

After looking through Job locations, Andy finally found one in just an hour and decided to register before asking to play some games with me before leaving.

After two hours, Miguel had also finished his and decided to play some games with me before leaving as I began cleaning up the snacks and dishes, I finally got a text from Trish to pick both of them up as I replied in approval.

I quickly change my clothes after cleaning up and head to the mall where I finally found both of them waiting.

"Finally, our baggage carrier has arrive."

"Haha, quite funny Trish."

It seems that even escaping from carrying their stuff, I ended up having to carry the heavy load they bought as I smiled wryly and left with them, having to carry their shopping bags.

25