First Sign(Part 2)
1.1k 7 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My god.... Are you guys buying just clothes or literal dumbbells? These bags you carrying are too heavy for basically clothings."

"Quit complaining packmule! Those are essentials. There's more back there but I don't want this poor girl getting hurt."

"................"

After endless carrying of their stuff back a their place, I finally regretted letting those two guys stay and help me carry these stuff back. Fortunately, it seems that Trish is gonna treat us for dinner so I'm basically livid that I'm gonna chow down all her money.

"Don't worry. My dad gave me unlimited spending access. So you better get bloated by eating Packmule!"

"........"

I have no words other than finding her smug cute not only adorable but also hateful at the same time. She really brings out the cute in her as I decided to let go and continue carrying their stuff. 

Flora who was beside me, was looking at me with a worried look since she saw how sweaty I was but Trish assures her about my condition. 

"Oh, don't worry about him. He and his dad usually train together since he's a kid. Wanting to show off being a man and whatnot, he is actually used to lifting heavy stuff and he is quite well-built afterall. Haha. Get moving Packmule!"

"Hey, Hey! Thats animal abuse! you better turn yourself in before the animal protection services come and arrest you!"

"The only person getting arrested by is you. Maybe I should start stripping here when they arrive and haul your butt to jail if you want it idiot."

"Hey. Even as a joke, thats a bit too far. My scrawny butt might not survive in prison you know."

The dynamic between the two of us was closely observed by Flora as she was contemplating on a tense look. She felt that our relationship between the two of us was quite solid and there will be some developments if something were to happen. But I know Trish that she'll be hard to fall in love with as she was pretty happy with our status quo. However, I wanted that status to change since I always be worried that she might start to fall in love with someone else.

Trish notices Flora being left out by our usual conversation, pats her shoulders.

"Since your father is our parent's friend, that mean you'll be part in our group and we'll continue hanging out together. You might feel left out by our usual antics but remember that me and Neil will always be with you to help you out."

"Considering that your still unfamiliar with our culture, you might start hanging out with Trish's friends first before I let you meet with my bros. Those guys are pretty weird if you don't understand our culture well. I also plan on helping you warm up with people here since you are going to the same school as us."

Me and Trish felt like we tend to left Flora out with the conversation as we wanted to help her fit in to this place. She is currently in an unfamiliar world with unfamiliar culture as she might not actually fit in to this place. Trish can mostly help her out with the help of their girl's squad as I better whipped my bois into proper gentlemen before they think with their pants than their heads.

After carrying all the bags back at their place, I was actually surprised that Flora was staying at Trish's place but knowing that both of them are girls, it quickly dissipate after learning their fathers might had arranged this.

After putting everything there inside, I finally felt relaxed that all the work I've been through was finally relived and better enjoy the free food I'm getting.

"Oh, Dad's calling. I better take this while you two talk with each other first."

Trish got a call from her father as she picks it up and left us while we sit on the living floor. I just relaxed my body after all the heavy lifting I've been doing and as I rest, I felt a soft rubbing on my forhead and saw Flora was whipping the sweat from my face.

"I think I can do at least much for you. Is that fine?" 

"Oh, I don't mind it. Ahaha..." 

I gave a grin while bathing a warm feeling in my heart to see a beautiful girl pampering me. It feels so bliss that the boys might get jealous and beat me up.

".........."

After whipping off the sweat on my face, the room was silent as we can hear Trish talking to her father. I felt awkward not conversing more with Flora that it would be rude to basically be silent with her. 

"So, uhh... How was-" 

Right as I was about to talk to her, I stared at her to try and make a conversation as the moment I laid eyes upon her, I felt the empty look in her eyes as I feel like I've been staring at a void. 

It was the moment in time that I felt the first signs of something forboding. The darkness in her look and the future events that may unfold between us. A sense of danger like the time I felt that my life was threatened, wishing it was all fake and be washed away but....

"..........."

Her gaze at me with pure insanity had loomed as a crippling smile of creepiness that washed away her beauty or even enhance it if your that type of person. 

But for me, I had felt the dread in her eyes staring at me like a precious object wanting to possess as her slim fingers began to slowly engulf my face with the creepy smile she possesses. 

"Hey, is a Chinese restaurant fine?" 

We snapped back into reality as Trish was wondering which place would we eat tonight. Flora returned to her innocent look as I started to sweat but not of tiredness but the sense of cold sweat that my life was almost severed. 

"I think I'm fine with Chinese Trish, how about you Neil?" 

"O-oh.... Chinese sounds nice..." 

I was still momentarily daze from that incident as I felt my body shaking but I stared at Flora who gave me a weird smile like she was expecting my tense look. It seems Trish was unaware of the situation between us due to having to call out to us back at her room. By after looking at me, she tilted her head at how sweaty I was. 

"I knew that those things are heavy but it doesn't mean you have to sweat as much."

"Well....hahaha....its just me trying to look cool in front of Flora that I might had just overdone it myself. I look uncool right now huh...." 

"N-no, you look fine....." 

She was blushing hard but even if I wss giving out an act, I was still nervous about what she did at that time.

Why did she do that? I wondered.... 

26