First Sign(Part 3)
918 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From that experience I had, I was still contemplating whether it be something I don't understand or it was too clear to pass it up as a joke. I sense that it was something worth looking through but I feel like it might get misunderstood or basically shamed if it was just a misconception I have.

I decided to basically ask my friends about my experience with Flora that time and they quickly replied with immediate effect.

[Andy: Yandere.]

[Miguel: Definetly a Yandere. Better start avoiding Neil guys.]

[Paolo: I don't know who this Neil guys. Is he new to the group?]

[Christian: Hey Paolo, I hear this Neil guy is someone whose about to die. Is a single flower donation be enough for the funeral?]

".............."

While they took it as a joke, they ment no harm and already confirmed my suspicion. I immediately began thinking about the idea as to why Flora began to change and start seeing me as a different person.

Saving her? Check.

Giving some advice? Check.

Looks? Not bad. Check.

Personality? Quite good. Check.

Not that I'm a narcissist or anything but considering the type of guy I am, I would be not a bad choice for someone to like since my looks are a bit above average.

The nerdy glasses does give out negative points but apart from that, I don't look quite bad to be well-liked by others.

My personality is quite forged with my father's free-willed spirit and independent attitude as I mostly inherit his kind nature and basically be humble around people.

Also, it might factor in the incident I had with that flirty guy which might give off the major change she had at me. While there would also be some other minor outlook she had on me, I wasn't dense to see that she had a good opinion on me but I was confused as it led to the fact that she was weird.

'Of course it might had been a misunderstanding.' Is what I would say but considering her actions at that time, I basically trying to lie to myself that it was impossible to believe it to be false.

I wasn't experience in this kind of situation. Apart from my friend's circumstances, most of them don't actually have a girl stalk them, take something in their belongings and....

Wait....

I quickly asses the things in my place as I finally connected the weird phenomenon of the missing items I had lost.

Some of my clothes went missing, the toothbrush I had, was changed which finally found to be it being brand new and....

"Oh thank god my porn files haven't been touched....."

I was relaxed for a sec since it was impossible for her to touch precious collection due to needing a password. But there is an unknown number which is recently been saved in my phone book.....

*Phone Ringing*

"Flora..."

After my phone began to ring, I immediately answer it and knew who the person was calling me without any hesitation. It seems that it took sometime before I recieve my answer.

"Ahh~ My Prince~"

Flora who seems in a state of ecstasy, was currently answering me in a fervor. I was calm and collected since it would be bad if she can hear my thoughts as I feel like this girl might be dangerous if I act irrational.

"So, how are you?"

I decided to act a bit nice since this girl might act aggressive and knowing a bit of Yanderes from my friends, a good way is to not antagonize them. It be better to be nice but not too humble to fuel their insanity. However, it seems this girl knew of my deciet and cut to the chase.

"I know that you saw me in a different light the moment you saw me that time. You don't have to pretend. I love you my prince and there's no one going to stop me from having you for myself. Ahh~ It feels so good knowing that I was easily able to confess my love for you."

'Oh crap, this one's a bit more stable-minded.'

Sweat began to pour into my head as this girl was different from the Yanderes I know off and not only is she straightforward but also clear-headed as well.

Yandere's with a screw loose are too muddle-headed but at least they are able to be tamed and guided but not only is she clearheaded but also blunt at what she wants. But, as long as I can take this situation in my way...

"Also, I'm currently bathing right now so hearing your voice just makes me moist and wet. Your husky voice just makes me want to xxxx you so bad right now. Want me to send you pics of me right now?"

"*Gulp*.................... Not interested."

"Aw.... You are so cute when you hesitate since you really want to see me naked right now. I'll send you one if you beg me to you know."

".............."

The moment she said that I only need to beg, I almost didn't hesitate to bow down which I almost lost my sanity for it. It was basically something that was handed to be on a silver platter to accept but after realizing that I would abandon my goal, I stopped.

'Neil! Get it together with your perverted mind! Did you forget about Trish already just for a random girl you met?'

After having to realize who was important to me, I quickly grit my teeth and gave a blow to myself to wake me up from my sex drive and gave a clear answer to Flora.

"Sorry but I like someone. I don't hate you but I want to be clear with you."

I was nervous but she was more sane that I thought so I decided to be honest with her so that she probably be get over me. But what I didn't know was the response she did.

"I know. Only an Idiot wouldn't realize that you like Trish."

'D-did I just jump out of a hole and dug another by mistake?' my mind was in complete silence as it seems that Flora knew who I like.

"I would like to kill Trish and slowly try to kidnap you so that no one will ever find you..."

It seems that it had gone to a dark turn where I can't feel the dreadfulness of a Yandere. Was it impossible to stop her from killing Trish? Will I have to accept her love so that Trish will be safe?

"Or you'll be my lover for a month. This will be your only choice if you want to keep your precious friend be safe from harms way."

27