First Sign(Conclusion)
988 14 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning, it was supposed to be a weekend to basically relax and feel like the long week had finally end and take a time to get a break. However, after that last night, I was still stress and worried about the girl known as Flora. 

At first, I always felt like she was just a normal girl who was still unsure of being here due to the culture differences between her own place and ours. We feel like helping her adjust and get used to this place while taking care of her normall like how her father has asked. Not only was she sweet and kind, I feel like she would be just an average girl who we will be part of the group of friends.

However..... 

[Morning darling~ I sent you a pic of me, knowing that you'll make good use of it.]

"Whats with this girl...."

I save the pic in my phone as I deleted the message and went to make breakfast. This girl turned 180 and began to act like a loving wife but I knew well enough that it was basically a pretense of her being just that and is a dangerous individual.

I might not be an expert in Yanderes but it might just be a psychological problem in her mindset to see me as a different individual than other guys. I needed more info about her and her psychological behavior but knowing that I have little information, it would be better to rely on someone.

[About Flora? Well, I have a good conversation with her father so I can help you with that.]

"Alright, pops."

Pops be the only reliable person not only because he and Flora's father are aquainted but also his instincts are basically godlike.

[Well, her father mentioned that she is well-educated and is properly cared by her father so she has good upbringing. But the more he talks about how she is and how she acts, the more I notice that he never really mention her social interaction with others, meaning she might had difficult issues when trusting others. It might lead to her psychological behavior to be messy and might pose importance to those whom she trust.

She might develop deep infatuation to not only the opposite sex but also those she trust. It might lead to some obsessive disorder if you cause some kind of suspension effect like saving her from someone or something and might lead to her becoming a Yandere. But knowing you, you wouldn't screw it up or something.]

".....D-dad...."

I was feeling like I had the best dad after knowing that he might had the answer to my problems, his insight to the situation is beyond me to know he can help me find the solution to my problem. Yet...

[S-son? D-did I guess it right? Y-you...]

"Y-yeah Pops. You might know-"

[My god.... I don't know what I should tell your Mother about this. Would I even have a body to bury you? Wait, wait. Calm down Nel, he is not dead yet but..... Fudge.]

After knowing that his guess was basically right, he started to panic like there was no tomorrow for me and started thinking about the funeral procession. I was even the call and its like he already had no hope for me.

Because of that, I started shaking in fear that I might live in the near future as I lost hope in living. Yet...

[Wait, as long as you don't fall for some other girl or you didn't tell her about the girl you like, you might still make some plan out of this one Boy.]

"She knows I like Trish Pops."

[............. Oh fudge. Thats actually the worst case senario happening right now.]

It seems that after getting his second guess correct yet again, he felt like he wanted to contemplate even more after not only I be indanger but also Trish as well. He seems silent as I was ready to give up but he was still optimistic like he wanted this to be solved without any problems.

[Boy, I can probably guess that this Flora girl is someone who'll be the type to not act rash and be more cunning if I think more about the circumstances. She probably wants to learn more about you, having less knowledge about you. But she won't probably harm both of you if you don't go with her mindset so play it cool and think rational thoughts. Since nothing happens to Trish as of now, I can guess that this is currently what she is thinking right now.]

"P-pops..."

I always feel admired at how pop's insights are always been spot-on that hearing him say that, I can at least feel that it is trustworthy for now. Also, If she isn't sane, she wouldn't let Trish live right now if she already knew I love her so thats a good start.

[Also Boy? After hearing this, you are free to choose who you like and I won't force you to pick one another. If you like Trish so much, just always be sure to protect her, even if it you suffer major injuries. Look, I even bought you insurance to the medical bills just in case as well. Hahaha....] 

"................." 

I always feel that even if Pops was a good-father, after hearing those words from him, I can't help whether to laugh or cry at how prepared he is like he knows that I would eventually use that insurance. 

Like the time he told me that he prepared a diving suit, thinking that he would look treasures with that, it ended up helping us when Trish was dragged under the water and almost died by drowning when he saved her and even look cool doing it.

'Too bad your father is married already....' 

For the first time, I hated my father after looking cool saving Trish and even regretted saying that I wanna be like my dad. 

It was the first time he look at me in horror and patted my head as if he was proud that I didn't end up like him. 

I didn't know why he look at me like that until I learned the truth from my uncles about him. 

He used to be a loner who was unpopular and even had the worst luck, talentless and even had the worst fate inflicted in him. They told me that he would always wish that he would die since it wasn't worth living in this life which I actually found it surprising. 

I always thought Pops usually smiles like he has no problem in life but after hearing his past, I can't help but feel bad that he wanted me to have the best life so I wouldn't end up like him. 

So, even if he joked around, he knows that I'll always be fine and even let me live freely to do what I want. 

So, if a yandere is gonna ruin my love life like how life had ruined my father's childhood, I rather face it off like he did. Flora might be a dangerous person but Pops believe I'll be okay. He jokes around like he didn't give me hope but he always took things seriously if I was actually in danger so he knew I'll be fine.

"Flora, I'll play your game."

And so.... After the end of the weekends had passed and it was the start of our college life. 

26