New Friends(Part 2)
621 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can I come with you?"

She look at me with a worried look as it seems she wanted to come but felt like she was disturbing our guy time. Christian and Paolo hesitated to deny that notion until I had forgotten about the promise.

"Hey, how about I bring Trish and Flora with me later? You guys said that you wanted to meet with Flora. So, how about we instead gather all of the people there and have a fun time?"

"Hmn.... I kinda like that idea Neil. I'll talk about that after class as I text up Andy and the gang."

Paolo felt agreed to this as Christian contemplate before leaving it for later as their instructor had ask them to get inside. Right as they leave though, our instructor had just arrive to gather us inside. I pulled out my phone and wanted to text them about the plan but decided to wait until Class was over.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Hang out with Andy and the rest? I'm in. Also, it seems Flora also wanted to meet with your friends as well.] 

"Great. I think I should try and talk with this with Miguel as well."

After class was done, it seems the next class would start in the afternoon as we had a break till then. I began to text Trish and the others of the plan as an Unexpected surprise had come from Miguel.

[H-hey Neil? Don't tell the guys this but I hook up with some girl in class and now we are dating. I'll tell them later on but keep it a secret alright?]

"Wow man, Congrats. I'll buy you a drink as a gift. Maybe two for our good brotherhood."

[Damn Bro. I knew that I can trust you with this.]

"No Probs."

'And a Third one for the apology.'

I gave a warm smile right as I ended the call and gave a sinister smile which I immediately open a private message to Andy.

"Boss. Someone had betrayed the Creed. Its time to enact the 2nd Law of the brotherhood."

[Haha....I knew you bastards would sell out your fellow brothers the moment you heard them say they have a girlfriend. Welp, better spill out the Traitor then.]

I began to relay the information to Andy as he listen in closely before giving a menial laugh.

[This is even better. You bastard Miguel always think you got the hots after chase after Patrika. Oh, how this sweet revenge will be so satisfying to do...

Well then, let this group party commence and give our 'Lucky' man the proper way we congratulate our fellow brother.]

After that conversation, it seems that Andy immediately create a group with just the four of us. Me, him, Christian and Paolo as both of them were quite furious about the betrayal of Miguel. Andy began to pacify the two as it seems he prepared something for Miguel.

I decided not to continue with conversaion as I decided to grab some lunch before hanging out at some internet cafe but I had a chance encounter with Flora alone.

"Neil?"

"F-flora?!"

I was surprised to see her when I was heading outside to buy lunch when we encounter with one another. It seems that she is currently alone as I didn't spot Trish by her side.

"Isn't Trish with you?" 

"....... Is there a problem with Trish not with me?" 

The moment I spoke of Trish, Flora's eyes widen as her eyes began to dim and stared at me with a creepy tone.

"Without Trish around, you won't respond to me is it? I had to have Trish so you would notice me is that it? Is Trish that important to you that I am just an eyesore for you? Do you need me to find Trish for you just so you would talk to me? Huh? Neil? I have to get Trish with me just so you'll have something to converse with? Am I that unnoticable without your precious Trish? Com'on Neil just-"

"C-chill! Chill Flora! I was just asking since Trish is suppose to take care of you!"

I quickly try to pacify the situation as the moment I talk about Trish, Flora's mood changes as she began to barrate me with a scary tone while having a intense creepy vibe unto her. I decided that I will not talk about Trish alone with her. 

"A-anyways, are you alone right now? I want to talk about this deal you have for me." 

Preferably, I don't feel like being alone with Flora as she gives me a disturbing vibe around her. The last time I did, I stared at the abyss to which I feel the dread of having my life cut short if I handled it wrongly.

But this involves the lives of not only me but Trish as well. I don't know much about Yanderes since I'm not a total Otaku like Miguel(I mostly just watch popular anime and not those certain genres so my knowledge with topics such as Yanderes are almost blank) yet, I believe that if Flora can be reasonable, we can find a proper ground to communicate.

"Oh? Just wait a moment then."

Flora smiles at me as she pulls out her phone and began to call someone.

"Hi Jessie!..... Why am i calling you? Well, I'll be busy for sometime and I'll see you at class. Tell Trish I'll talk to her later......okay. Bye Jessie! *Click*

Okay, now I'm free my prince."

"We can talk later if you want you know. Its not that really important to cancel your meeting with a friend...."

"Nope! I could cancel even my birthday if it means I can have more time for you..."

The sparkle of Flora's eyes began to overwhelm me as she took hold of my arm and began to drag me to a nesrby cafe around the school.

As we went in, the sounds of people converse in a near populated place was quite refreshing, knowing that Flora wouldn't act out dangerously if she wants. Plus, the vibe of couples radiates all around us as most people here are either on a date or those who are working on their classes.

The prices on these store is decent and the decorations are quite spacious so even if people were to talk loudly, it wouldn't disturb the other customers.

However, it seems that Flora's charm radiates all around us that men sometimes turn to her and began to oogle at not only her face but also her body as well. It wasn't surprising as she possesses quite an elegant beauty and a foreign charm that differs from other women as she suddenly stops and walk slowly behind me and began to avoid the stares from the guys.

Instead of that, I began to ignite the ire of the men's glares towards me for hogging the beauty as I decided to walk to an empty seat and let her sat down before heading to the counter to order. 

19