New Friends(Part 3)
534 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me ask you this question, why do you even like me in the first place?"

After ordering, I sat in front of her with a serious look as I wanted to know about the main reason this happened in the first place. Since I feel like Flora is a reasonable girl, I can try to divert that love into a friendly relationship since I know that the first time we met, it was basically just a suspension bridge effect and can try to logically explain it to her such that it doesn't turn it into a loving a possessive vibe.

While I feel bad about turning down her love, I'm still that guy who still chases over my first love and can't seem to feel at peace if I couldn't confess my feelings for Trish.

The girl had been in my life for a long time and after spending with her, I always feel calm and honest with her around. Other girls often cause me stress, confused and even find scary at given times. If not for Trish, I would have been pretty awkward or even the worst case, develop either fear or hatred for women.

I didn't grow up with a mother and pops was the only person whose been with me since I was a kid.

He always told me that my mom was busy at work and didn't come home due to some complications that I felt that he had been lying to me since the begining. Because of that, most kids tend to laugh at me saying that my mom had probably married off to some other guy or abandoned me that I slowly began to grow a sense of bias towards women. In the time of despair and sadness, Trish had come and saved me from the darkness and after cheering me up, I finally felt that it wasn't a lie.

My mom finally contacted me through a video call but while I was still mad about her not seeing me in person, I still felt that I was love through her looks and Pops reassurance. Trish also had been by my side throughout that ordeal.

So, while I do find Flora's beauty, charm and intense love to be a little bit lovely(through I am also creeped out by the obssession of love she has foe me), I still have my sights towards Trish and will continue to do so until she will reject me outright.

Which is why I plan on terminating any love to be bloom on the early stages before this goes out of hand.

"My prince, it is because our first meeting that brought me to you. That special event had awoken something inside me."

"Okay. First of all, that was just a suspension bridge effect affecting your mind since you are not used to a new enviroment. Second, a person would notice that you aren't feeling comfortable being flirt upon so its natural someone would help you out. Finally, we just met and you already pose great attachment to me whose someone you met at that first time.

Basically, in that event, anyone would have saved you if not you dragging me in your problem in the first place. I am just a normal guy who had just accidentally met you and got dragged into that situation. It isn't fate but just being me a that wrong timing. So please do not place any love towards someone whom you just met unless we had known each other. "

I started to barrate her with facts and logic since this is what a normal person who isn't desperate for love would do. Give a proper answer, do not let her drag her mind into her own imagination and quickly break it off such that she would quickly get over it.

"Also, if what you say that our first meeting is fate...."

I quickly spotted someone approaching me as I smiled at Flora and started greeting that person.

"Hey Kyla."

I was just gonna try and act like I was calling on someone but I didn't expect that the person I was calling to was actually the person herself.

It seems that she was walking towards us in a surprising look and smiled at me. Walking with a tray of food, she responded to my greeting and finally noticed that I wasn't alone.

"Hey Neil. Is it a wrong time for me to sit here with you?"

"Nah, I don't mind unless Flora doesn't mind as well."

I turned to see that she had a complex look on her face before giving a normal smile after thinking that Kyla was just a normal guy rather than a girl. Well, her looks give a bit of a masculine rather than a feminine look so it didn't register to her that Kyla was actually a girl and decided to leave since she felt like it would be hard for her to see me differently.

'Well, I at least tried.'

Once you got set in the eyes of a Yandere, there is no turning back until it would be resolve in a manner to which one would lose. It seems that Flora isn't insistent on giving up as right as she was about to leave, she whispered something into my ear.

"Your father talks about you after saving me."

"............"

My response would be that its like my usual pops doing his normal thing but after contemplating on those words, a realization had popped up in my mind.

'.......I think it basically stems on Pop' s involvement....'

Piecing through her words, I suddenly realize how her love had gave a warped view as all the problems regarding Flora and the former love problems with Trish had always been connected with him.

It isn't to say that its mainly his fault. But regarding the time he saved both of us, Trish's affection on me had solely been due to my father's influence on saving us at that time and now this Yandere problem was also this fault as well, I can't help but wanted to beat him up.

"Um....I know that this is the wrong time to ask but there's this man currently staring at you with a scared look right now Neil...."

Realizing that I wasn't alone right now, Kyla was looking at me with a worried look but she then noticed someone staring at us as she calls out to me. I also snapped from my thoughts and turned my back and as if the good luck had come my way, I was surprised to see Pops drinking coffee and staring at me like he realize that it was the worst timing for him.

"Uhh...here's my payment."

"Hey."

While he tried to escape from his instinct of having cause a problem, he began to run away but it was too late as I called out to him.

"Why don't we have a talk? Pops?"

"Ahaha...... Damn...."

16