Mine(Part 1)
622 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry Guys, it seems someone is calling me."

I told the group after recieving a call from someone as I separated from them and went towards the meeting spot where I saw Miguel talking happily with a girl.

'Ah, so she's his girlfriend.'

Her face was as attractive or even more than Trish unless she were to wore make-up(Trish says that she doesn't like putting them unless its a special event) but even so, she's still a beauty. Her smile while talking to Miguel was quite cute but I gave an opinion that if Miguel were to bring her to the party, it might not end with just a beating. It was probably why he told me that to keep it a secret since they guys would really try to kill him.

When he saw me, he happily smiles while I waved back at him as we started to converse.

"Hey Neil. This is my girlfriend Cecil. Cecil, this is my best bro Neil."

"Hey, nice to meet you."

I raise my hand up like it was a proper way to introduce myself to her as she replied with a smile.

"Hi Neil. Nice to meet you as well."

She grabbed on to my hand as if she was quite a touchy girl but she didn't kept quite a close distance as she was somewhat reserve, especially with Miguel next to us.

"Babe, I never knew you were friends with a good-looking guy."

"Ha, he might be handsome but he is just a study-freak that focuses more on books than hanging out or play games."

"Wow man. That kinda hurt. Would you also tell me to compare our scores since High School as well? Or how you basically sold your soul to me so that you can pass the entrance exam? Right Mik?"

"Oh." He raise his eyebrows up in scorn as if he realize that I'm trying to humiliate him in front of his girlfriend as he held my shoulders while tightening his grip.

"Want me to narrate to her how many attempts you have to confess to a certain girl?" He smugly look at me like it seems he had won as I smiled and also grabbed his shoulders with my free hand.

"Can you narrate it that 'Barely Passable Mik'?"

"Why I certainly can 'Chicken Knees'."

Sparks flew out as we both stare at each other while maintaining our smiles as Cecil laughs at our farce.

"Ahaha~ Both of you guys look like idiots. Haha."

"Kuh~ well, if you find us funny, our group could also be labeled as a Circus right Miks?"

"Pfft. We certainly look like a circus on our usual gigs."

We both lost our anger as we saw how Cecil laugh as I notice that we took our time and decided to lead them both to the venue. I began to talk more to Cecil about our group as I also talked about the girls there with us as well. Miguel chimed in with the conversation to chat about the new friends he wanted to introduce but was too busy to come.

We finally arrived at the destination as it was a highly priced place with a good rating on the review as we could see the gang whom Andy waved at us.

When he saw Cecil, all four of the guys(Andy, Paolo, Christian and Richard as well) was shocked was glaring at Miguel at first before smiling. He also smiled since he is the first in the group to nab a girl and boasted it to the guys.

Andy then stares at me whom then stood up and beckons me to come to him privately. I followed suit as I walked towards him into a corner where the gang couldn't hear us.

"Hey, not only did you bring us valuable information but also contained your anger as Miguel couldn't suspect our plans. Well done fellow brother."

"Tch. I tried to humiliate that bastard but he's too good with his combacks that I had to relent and endure. Oh how I wanna beat that Heretic so bad..."

My normal expression turned into fury after separating from Miguel as Andy laughs and brought me closer to him.

"I salute you for enduring and as promise, I shall bring you your reward of knowing how we are gonna torture the betrayer."

He then pulls out his phone as I could see an anime to which there were cute looking 'girls' in the picture and the name of the title was plastered in the screen.

'Boku no Pico'

"Boss, what is this?"

My confusion grew even more wary as my anime knowledge had come from the guys and rarely knew much apart from the mainstream shows they tend to watch or some recommendations Trish pulls up so I rarely knew what he showed me is. He then explained to me as a creepy smile began to appear to his face.

"A good one for an Otaku like him."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

We returned to the group as I finally sat and survey the area to not only see familiar faces but the new friends I made and also their friends.

"Hey Neil. Let me introduce you to our friend and classmate, Kian."

"Hey."

"Sup man."

We both shake hands as I could feel the grip of him being strong. Paolo began to explain that Kian is formally in the Boxing Club in HS. So it explains why he was strong. Christian then also whispered to me that he also found interest in Flora and wanted me the truth to him about our weird relationship. I told him I didn't mind him flirting as long as he is careful with her since even if we aren't dating, I'm still to take care of her with Trish.

"Well Neil, These guys are..."

"I'm Marlina but you can call me Matty. And this girl is."

"I-i'm Ruby...."

Andy smugly introduces the two girls but was cut off by Matty as she held my hand in an energetic manner. Ruby was a bit reserve but she manage to introduce herself to me. We didn't shake hands but I at least introduce myself to her as she felt relieve and went back to her seat.

When I turned to Trish as she introduces her friends, she was stopped by a guy who glares at me and starts to proclaim someone as his property.

"I'm Xander and I will say this to you in front of her. Flora is gonna be mine and I'll be a better boyfriend than you."

17