Mine(Part 2)
618 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The table was silent as all of us look at Xander as he made such a huge proclamation right in front of us, especially to the person herself. Flora was surprise but turns to me immediately to deny his claim but I was more surprised, as my other friends as well.

I was shocked that someone had outright lay down his feelings right in front of us but was more surprised about him setting his sights on me being a rival in love.

'Huh? Why did he saw me as a rival?'

Well, it comes to no surprise that Flora is attractive. On the outside, she looks reserve, humble and warms up to people she's close with and with him interacting with her and finding her beautiful, I didn't deny he has feelings for her because of that. I would to if I didn't love someone else. But...

I had recieve two messages coming from not only Flora but from the boys as well, mentioning that I should be careful of my words.

[It isn't like that at all Neil. Xander is just a guy Trish befriended and try to get close to me. I'm not in a relationship with him at all.]

[Dude, I know you gonna say that you aren't into Flora but watch your words since you do not know what she might do if you say that.]

The worried look on my friends and the dark gaze Flora emits, I took some time to think and decided to calm down.

"Xander is it? I know we just met but I can say this to you."

I gave him a calm look as I stare at him sternly with no change in my expression. Following the words my friends and watching my gaze towards Flora, I decided to lean the side on Flora for now as it might cause some friction between Trish and her if I come out with my honest feelings.

"She is my responsibility and as one of the person tasked in taking care of her, I am oblige to honor the task set by her father. You can try to flirt with her but if you do so as to harm her, I will personally take care of you."

My calm look turn to anger as I release my killing intent which sends everyone chilling as the person himself was taken aback and started to sweat. I had to personally do this and watch my words since I can only do this as to not anger Flora but also protect Trish from harm.

I wanted to honestly say that 'I like Trish' or 'I don't mind you dating her' but Flora is unpredictable and if I try to pass her to someone else, she might harm not only me but Trish as well. So, I decided to tell him that I am responsible(not love), honor her father's task(not going my way to love her) and he can flirt with her but I will beat him up(implying that unless she is dire danger, I will personally end him).

It might be taken as out of context but this is what I can say right now to satisfy both sides, plus, I didn't say that I love Flora so this was the best I can do.

"Ah.... Okay then...."

It seems that Xander had taken my word for count as he sat down. The girl next to him, look at me with a spark of interest, began to approach me with curiosity.

"You were quite cool there Neil. You look like a dork but I can get why some girls would find you attractive if you were to do that. By the way, the name's Jessica but you can call me Jessie."

"Ahaha... Nice to meet you too."

Jessica was quite a proactive girl who held my hand with both her hands as she look at me with an interest. Flora look at her with a sight of anger but she didn't saw that as she wanted to probe me with questions.

Asking about my hobbies and whatnot, what I like to do and other stuff. Andy who saw this, glares at me but decided to separate us so that he can start the party.

"For the new group as fresh college students. Cheers!"

"""""Cheers!!!"""""

The party began as food had already been prepared but it was a bit cold due to the introductions and Xander's stunt but overall, the food is what matters as we began eating and chatting with one another. Personally, I chatted with Kyla more due to talking more on the creative side of our hobbies mixing well such as descripting some scenery to add for my drawings or visual look on new things.

Flora who was jealous of our conversation, tried to look for common points for us to talk about but was interrupted by Andy who went towards me and signals me to start the plan.

I was shocked but then realize what that ment as I grew a grin towards my face and turn to Paolo and Christian who saw my look.

"Ah."

"Guess its time."

All 3 of us stood up and went towards Miguel who was talking to his girlfrien when he notice us approaching and finally sense what's going on, he turned to me with hatred.

"You piece of sh-" 

"Shh.... This is what you get for betraying the brotherhood."

I quickly cover his mouth before he could say anything as Paolo and Christian grab both of his hands as Andy told everyone that us friends would like to have a 'Private' conversation. 

Walking towards Cecil, Miguel was taken away by the group as I told Andy that I'll distract his girlfriend while they set up a place that no one to disturb us from tortur-I mean 'Interrogate' our friend. 

"Is there something wrong about Miguel? Why are you taking him out from the party?" 

"Well, me and the bros wanted to have a private conversation as to how he had snag such a beautiful girl such as you. Haha." 

"Wow, your quite the ladies man Neil. I bet there are girls whom have fallen for your charms." 

It seems that I had occupied Cecil's time, such that she had forgotten about her worrying Miguel as I decided to catch up to the group and decided to dismiss myself.

After leaving them and heading towards the place where Paolo and Christian are guarding the door, I tilted my head in confusion as to why they look at me like I'm somekind of a monster.

"Hey, what's with that look for?" 

"You know that while we hated Miguel for ditching us and getting a girl but do we really have to make him watch that?" 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

I was confused since I felt like nothing was wrong and its not like Andy haven't checked it up himself what it was as I went inside to see the look of pain Miguel is suffering right now. 

It was at that point in my life that the moment I opened that door, I regretted not knowing what was inside that room.... 

14