Random Thoughts
1.4k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101

 

 

“I didn’t expect the One Piece to actually be a One Piece dress”

White Sovereign, on the last island of Laugh Tale (also known as Raftel)

 

 

The list of things Momonga (or should I call him papa now?) prepared for the dungeon was kind of…disappointing. I think I understand why he mostly worked as the in-between man instead of the leader or the guy to get the work done. He's like that guy that has all the passion but no ability to back it up. 

 

 

He had some good ideas but it just wasn’t for our Empire. When I asked him for a dungeon, I was thinking of something a bit more…safe. What papa designed was a full Yggdrasil dungeon for Level 100 Parties to maybe be able to beat barely.

 

 

Creating something of this scale would not only greatly drain our resources but it wouldn’t bring any good. I wanted the dungeon so we can train adventurers safely and give them some experience. In addition to that, having a standard dungeon to practice in and setting out marks along the way would provide a solid understanding of the adventurer’s strength. Not everything is min-maxing builds.

 

 

*sigh* I’ll have to explain this to him later on. He usually just accepts my answer without complaining so it should be fine. Besides, he’s having the time of his life with Albedo-nee now. While they’re not officially married yet, I think they’re on their dating phase; much to the displeasure of Shalltear.

 

 

Speaking of Albedo, she has become a true nightmare for me…sometimes. As a true fox (or dog if you want to be general), I enjoy hugs, cuddles, and pets but Albedo-nee really takes that to a whole new level. There are times when I enjoy my privacy like in a bath or when I want to take a nap but suddenly…

 

 

Albedo: KARA-CHAN~~!

 

 

Crap! There she is again!

 

 

Me: *Dimensional Crossing. Instantaneous Teleportation* Bye~~

 

 

I disappeared deeper into Society just as I made eye contact with a very turned on Albedo as she came running with things I absolutely did not want to wear. I was certain that I removed anything in her codes that would not be beneficial to me. Momonga! What did you do??!!

 

 

 

POV Diana

 

 

Me: So this is the final blueprint for the dungeon?

 

 

Kara: Yup

 

 

Me: It’s a complete ripoff from that anime ‘That time I reincarnated as a Slime’

 

 

Kara: I know

 

 

Me: You’re not ashamed at all?

 

 

Kara: Not one bit.

 

 

Well…I guess it’s a good design so there’s no reason to throw it away. Though the biggest problem would be that I don’t think anyone would ever be able to complete this dungeon. Not that we need anyone to.

 

 

Me: We got the prospected profits from this?

 

 

Kara: Technically it should be a loss for the next couple hundred years with a dungeon of this size but if I put in 2 hours of my time and effort, I can do it for free.

 

 

 

 

Me: You’re such a cheat.

 

 

Kara: Hehe, you made your choice with the character selection of becoming a Dragon God. I’m the magical one here.

 

 

*pet* *pet*

 

 

Me: Others say that Twin Emperor crap but we both know that you’re the younger one between us.

 

 

Kara: *pout* Over 4000 years of life and you really want to bring up a couple years of age difference? If you continue this up I’m locking myself in a time-dungeon and only coming out once I’m older than you are.

 

 

Me: I’m only counting the time of our realm. So feel free to do so little chibi imouto~

 

Even after all those years, I still love making fun of my little sister. And yes, she is my little sister. She always will be.

 

 

 

POV John Timber. Guardian of Society

 

 

I thought Kara-sama would get Tim to be the one to lay out the floor plans of the ‘100 Floor Dungeon Totally Not Copyrighted’ but for some reason they gave that job to me. Oh well, whatever. It’s not like I had anything better to do in the last couple of months.

 

 

The last couple of years was really nostalgic with the creation of the Marines and the discovery (but not yet exploration) of the other continents in this world. Kara-sama wanted the Arcanian Knights division to be the one to ‘discover’ and colonize it so that meant a lot of shipbuilding which is right up my alley.

 

 

I remember building the Requiem and putting some touches on the Golden Ship of Enel. Making these low class peasant sailboats was below my level but it brought me back to my old days when everything was so much simpler. While I wasn’t allowed to use Adam Wood or anything that would make the ships indestructible, it was good to play with stuff like this again. Kind of like a professional architect being asked to play with building blocks. Not even lego…building blocks.

 

 

Me: Oh well, I should probably get started soon. The 100 Floors into the ground would take a while to dig.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…back to Kara

 

 

In the private study of the White Emperor, a single tear in space opened between the hands of Kara. A small tear in the fabric of space that lead to…somewhere completely different.

 

 

Kara: So other dimensions do exist…

50