Culmination
1.5k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 105

Kara in her fox form on Diana’s lap, purring...
Diana: Little Sis, how do you even purr? You’re a fox, which is a dog. Dogs don’t purr

 

Kara: Don’t question it sis. Purring is cute and I embody that to its fullest

 

 

After killing the leader, I went onto the next ones. I could have easily killed all of them right then and there, especially since they will probably never have the strength to do what they did again...but I wanted answers.

 

 

Forcibly canceling the genjutsu on one of them, the Titan awoke from his slumber only to find that he couldn’t move. He tried to break his bonds a couple of times before he resigned himself and looked at me.

 

 

Titan: The White Demon...did you come to finish us off?

 

 

Me: Yes, every single one of you. But I also came here to get answers.

 

 

He scoffed.

 

 

Titan: As if we will ever tell you anything. I am already a dead man, and the dead don’t tell tales.

 

 

Well, obviously not. There were so many ways to make the dead talk, especially through the undead reanimation or blasting ridiculous amounts of negative energy into a corpse with reanimate it with its memories. But that was not needed for what I wanted to do.

 

 

Me: I don’t care. Besides, I don’t need answers physically from your mouth when I can literally read your soul.

 

 

As I activate my Rinnegan, the King of Hell appeared behind me. Opening his still- ridiculous-as-ever mouth, the very core of the Titan came out of his mouth and into the clutches of the King of Hell.

 

 

Me: I remember when this ability used to be blocked by the contract. It could have answered so much...but alas you were immune to all mental forms of attacks or anything directly to your life force. Thankfully, the deal covers myself as well. That leaves you vulnerable to every torture I wished your kind before.

 

 

Perhaps it was due to the millions of deaths I forced him to watch but he just looked at me with dull eyes. More like...dead fish eyes. Like he simply didn’t care.

 

 

Me: Rules are simple. Answer my questions...or not; however if you lie or refuse to answer, then the King of Hell will kill you and though the memories in your soul, I will find out either way...Please lie.

 

 

Titan: ... you bi—

 

 

Without a single moment of hesitation, his life force was ripped away from him by the King of Hell. The Titan was dead before his head rolled back. With the digestion of the soul came memories...memories worth thousands upon thousands of years. Knowledge of what lay beyond the world.

 

 

Me: Shit...seriously? Royalty? I hate fucking politics

 

 

Well, maybe Royalty wasn’t the best way to describe what I was now, but it was damn well close to what I was expected to do. Basically, keep the immortals in line from causing troubles to each other.

 

 

Me: God...sis is going to hate this.

 

 

Diana: You Goddamn right! Going off on your own and getting started on our revenge without me?

 

 

Me: Oh, I didn’t actually mean that. I meant our Job description...technically. Basically our role with the power we have, or will have.

 

 

That sparked a bit of talk but eventually we both decided to leave the talk to later and get back to the slaughter. Well, it wasn’t really a slaughter since all of the Titans were already as good as dead.

 

 

The roots I had summoned to bind them will continuously drain them (into me) until there is nothing left while the illusion I had them trapped in had left their unbreakable minds broken and dead.

 

 

Diana: Well, better safe than sorry. Fire of Sin (Maximize Magic—xx#Dnjnwssig—- ADMIN RIGHTS ACTIVATED): AMATERASU

 

 

As the black flames roared to life and engulfed the planet, we stayed as we watched the remains of the once great beings burn to nothing. The heat of the fire melted the stones and dirt as our feet sank momentarily into the earth. The giant beings burned away and began to pile into ash but with their minds broken and dead, they did not realize that they were no more. The little life that remained on the planet was instantly dead the moment they were hit by the heat, then followed by the torrent of black flames engulfing everyone else to burn.

 

 

As Immortal Titans, there would be no resurrections or reincarnations for them. No revenge...no second chances for them. No soul of theirs would pass into the sea of mana. No...upon their death I had made sure that each one of them were broken down into nothing, never to form shape again.

 

 

Me: It’s...over.

 

 

As I said those words, the burden I had not known I had carried for the last decades washed off of me. Relief flooded my veins as I realized that a fear I did not know I had was now permanently gone.

 

 

Me: Whoever said Revenge only breeds more hate and anguish obviously didn’t have much to pay back for...this was sweet.

 

 

Diana: Hear hear.

 

 

Soon the black flames done with burning the flesh and magic of the Titans moved onto the planet itself. Dirt, stone, and water burning away into it’s purest form-Mana. As the world we began to burn away into nothing, we decided to go back.

 

 

Me: Well?

 

 

I stared at the archdevil in front of me, waiting for our return in Nazarick.

 

 

Demiurge: All objectives for our crusade has been completed. The church has fallen and the people have ran into the safety of our borders. I have freed my control over the low demon spawn for now. The Entire Holy Kingdom is now a barren land of demons.

 

 

Diana: and?

 

 

Demiurge: In a couple of years, the low born shall tear and starve each other to death while the few that are intelligent will either try to take control or submit to your rule. Perhaps we can turn this into a campaign for the Arcanian Knights as a crowning moment for the utter domination of this continent...or leave them as a reminder for what happens should one choose to have the Empire as an enemy.

 

 

blah blah blah. I would have been interested in this talk but right now there was simply too much information that needed to be shuffled through and organized in my head. The millions of souls passing through the gate of death which has been read for information as well as the souls of the Titans held more knowledge than I could have imagined.

 

 

Me: Hold off anything for now Demiurge. I must rest for now.

 

 

Demiurge: Of course Kara-sama

51