Chapter 1
5.7k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" It has been seventeen years since I arrived in this world. " A handsome youth with red-colored hair, who was sitting alone in his room, muttered to himself.

At first, he felt that this world felt familiar, and it was only after meeting Xiao Yan that Xiao Ning understood he was in Dou Qi Continent.

Over the past seventeen years, everything happened according to the plot. Xiao Ning was the grandson of the Grand Elder of the Xiao Family.

After Xiao Yan gained the new title of ' waste, ' the elders turned their attention towards him. For the past three years, they nurtured and groomed him as the next clan leader.

It was only because of this that he could achieve his current strength, 8-star Dou-disciple. Still, only he knew that it was about the time that Xiao Yan would meet Yao Lao, and his destiny would change.

Moreover, although both of them came to this world; still, Xiao Ning was not blessed with superior spiritual strength. Otherwise, how could he still be stuck on the eight-layer of Dou-disciple?

" Young Master, the Elder has asked you to report to the main hall. " As Xiao Ning was about to cultivate his Dou Qi, an old voice sounded from the outside.

" Coming. " Xiao Ning replied; he changed his clothes and walked out of the room. Naturally, the Elder in the mouth of the servent was his grandfather.

" Greetings, Old Li! " Although the old man standing in front of Xiao Ning was the servant of the Xiao clan. Still, he had a good relation with Old Man Li.

" Old Li, do you know why grandfather called me? " Xiao Ning curiously asked.

The Old Man Li shook his head and said, " I don't know. " After that, both of them started walking, crossed the living area of the clan, and arrived in front of the main hall.

Even though he was the top Elder's grandson; still, Xiao Ning has only visited the main hall twice in the past seventeen years. Suddenly, he remembered something, and a bitter smile appeared on his handsome face.

The Old Man Li respectfully knocked on the door twice, after which both of them entered the main hall. Even though Xiao Ning had already seen the hall twice; still, it did not stop him from being surprised as he looked around.

' Xiao Clan deserves to be one of the top three clans of Wu Tan City, ' He muttered in his heart.

He noticed many people were already present in the hall. Xiao Zhan, Xiao clan's patriarch, and the three elders, including his grandfather, sat in the middle of the hall.

Surprisingly, the other four elders were also present, and they sat on the left side of the hall. Following them sat the top talents of the clan.

Xiao Ning greeted the patriarch and his grandfather before proceeding towards his seat. It was only after he sat that Xiao Ning noticed three strangers seated opposite them.

After watching the young girl, his eyes enlarged slightly in shock, and Xiao Ning muttered in his heart, ' Sure enough, Nalan Yanran. '

' Hmmph! ' " Big brother Ning, it is not good to stare at someone else. " Xiao Xun Er, who was sitting next to him, said in a low voice.

' Cough! ' Xiao Ning coughed slightly to conceal his embarrassment and thought to himself, ' When did this girl become so playful, ' He never remembered having such a good relation with this girl.

After thinking for a moment, he decided to ignore her and closed his eyes as if nothing had happened before.

Seeing that Xiao Ning chose to ignore her, Xiao Xun Er's face also showed as if nothing had happened before.

Soon, the door opened again, and a young boy entered the hall. He stepped forward and said, " Father, three elders! " He courteously greeted the Xiao Zhan and the three elders.

" Yan'er, come, have a seat. " Xiao Zhan waved his hand and spoke with a smile on his face.

Xiao Yan nodded; he turned around to find his seat, and as a result, the clan elders had not prepared one for him. A bitter smile appeared on his young face as he thought, ' I never thought that they would embarrass me in front of the guests. '

" Brother Xiao Yan, come and sit with me. " As he was feeling desperate, a sweet voice sounded in the hall. He turned around and saw it was Xiao Xun Er, who had just called him.

Xiao Yan rubbed his nose in embarrassment and quickly sat beside her.

" Huh! this waste sill dare's to sit next to the goddess of the clan. "

" If only he were not the Patriarch's son. "

One after another, many youngsters started chatting with each other in a low voice.

" Huh! I fell asleep. " It was only after listening to them did Xiao Ning, who had fallen asleep, woke up. He looked around and understood that the main event was going to take place.

The white-robed elder from the Misty Cloud sect chatted with Xiao Zhan for a while before he said, " Clan leader Xiao, the reason we came here today is that we need your help on a certain matter. "

Xiao Zhan said, " Elder Ge Ye, speak your mind, and if I can help you solve it, I will. "

Ge Ye thought for a moment, after which he pointed his hand towards the young girl who came with him and said, " Clan leader Xiao, she is Nalan Yanran, the disciple of the current sect master of the Misty Cloud Sect. "

He continued, " This time, we came on the order of our sect master to ask Clan leader Xiao to cancel the marriage contract between Nalan Yanran and your son Xiao Yan. " The polite smile had long vanished, and a solemn expression replaced it as he spoke.

Silence! Shock! Hearing his words, all of the people present were shocked for a moment, after which the main hall became silent.

' Crack! ' The glass in Xiao Zhan's hand got crushed into fine ash instantly, and a tyrannical aura spread from his body. He clenched his fists, and an illusionary green Lion's head formed in front of his face.

Xiao Clan's secret Qi Method: Furious Lion's Rage! Black Grade: Middle level!

44