Chapter 10
2.1k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ning stood up, and droplets of water flow off his body. He lazily stretched and stepped out of the tub. Only now did he noticed the changes in his body.

Xiao Ning quickly walked in front of the mirror and was shocked after looking at himself. "Ouch!" Xiao Ning pinched his cheeks to see whether he was dreaming or not.

His body was no longer thin like before; still, Xiao Ning was not overly bulky. Along with his height, his hair also grew. Furthermore, his skin became even fairer than most of the girls in the clan.

His face twitched when Xiao Ning thought, 'With this face, I can rely on girls.' He shook his head and discarded this dangerous thought.

He could only see the superficial benefits of thoroughly Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva. What Xiao Ning failed to notice is that his Qi Paths and bones had a faint green-colored pattern covering them.

'Creek!' At this moment, the door of Xiao Ning's room opened, and Old Li walked in. He had a bowl of food in his hands, and its fragrance spread in the room.

Xiao Ning's nose twitched as he smelled the fragrance, and his stomach growled in response. Even without looking back, he knew that Old Li was here.

He happily said, "Old Li! You came just on time."

Old Li did not reply; instead, he took a deep look at Xiao Ning's body, and after a moment, he spoke, "Congratulations! Young Master, you have successfully practiced 'Tiger Body' to perfection."

"Huh!" Xiao Ning did not respond for a second and stood dumbfounded. Although he knew that the remaining Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva would be helpful; yet, he never expected it to have such a huge effect.

Xiao Ning recovered from his stupor and grinned, "It means, from today, I won't have to endure the iron stick." Even if he trusts Old Li; still, Xiao Ning did not mention anything about Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva or any other medicine. Who can predict a human's heart? No one!

Old Li smiled after looking at his happy face and did not continue the topic. He handed over the bowl and told Xiao Ning to eat it before the food gets cold.

After a while, Old Li said, "Young Master, let's test your strength. It has been a long time since someone practiced 'Tiger Body,' and no one knows its effect."

Xiao Ning thought for a while and nodded. Even though his realm was still the same, 9-star Dou Disciple but the same could not be said for his actual combat ability.

A smile formed on Old Li's wrinkled face, and he said, "Young Master, give your best shot."

'Iron Mountain Fist! Yellow Grade: High Level!' The Dou Qi flowed through his arms, and both of Xiao Ning's fists darkened. He rushed forward and punched at Old Li's chest.

A trace of surprise appeared in Old Li's eyes; he extended his right arm and easily caught Xiao Ning's fist. Xiao Ning did not frown after seeing Old Li grabbing his arm; instead, he punched with the other hand.

Old Li released Xiao Ning's fist and raised his arm to defend himself from the second punch. After seeing that his purpose was achieved, Xiao Ning did not strike and retreated a few steps.

Just after a single bout, a solemn expression appeared on his face. As he was about to make the next move, Old Li waved his hand and said, "Young Master, that is enough."

Old Li smiled and added, "Young Master, your strength is no weaker than a 1-star Dou Practitioner."

He added, "Young Master, with your talent; you will soon break through and become Dou Practitioner. Even I am a little envious of you."

Xiao Ning touched his nose and smiled awkwardly; he knew that he was not talented, and there were many geniuses out there. He could not help but ask, "Old Li, what is your strength?" He had noticed that Old Li did not use Dou Qi to catch his punch during the fight.

It was no secret that Old Li was a 3-star Dou Practitioner, and due to his age, he could not use all of his strength. Yet, Xiao Ning felt that this matter is not as simple as it seems.

Old Li chuckled and said, "Young Master, my current realm is 3-star Dou Practitioner, but my strength is not the same."

He mysteriously smiled and said, "I have also cultivated 'Tiger Body.'"

"Oh!" Xiao Ning nodded, yet he felt that Old Li was not completely honest with him.

Old Li suddenly remembered something and hastily said, "Young Master, the elder has asked you to come to his place."

Xiao Ning was surprised and asked, "What happened?"

Old Li replied, "Elder wants you to accompany him to Premier Auction House."

Premier Auction House was the largest auction house in Wu Tan City, and it belonged to the richest family in the Jia Ma Empire, the Premier Clan. As one of the top three clans of the Jia Ma Empire, it had a strong foundation.

Xiao Ning also had a few points of interest in this auction house. Apart from seeing the famous Ya Fei, he intended to buy a suitable dou technique for himself.

His current dou techniques could not keep up with his strength. It was not Xiao Ning's fault; after all, the strongest dou technique available in the Xiao clan was only black grade, and only the clan leader could practice it.

On the Dou Qi continent, dou techniques are divided into four grades, yellow, black, earth, and heaven grade. With the yellow class being the weakest and heaven grade strongest.

Each grade is further divided into three sub-classes: low, mid, high, and all of the dou techniques Xiao Ning has practiced belong to the yellow class.

After his body got transformed twice by the Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva, yellow class dou techniques could no longer keep up with his strength.

Xiao Ning was full of expectations; he hurriedly changed into new pair of clothes and walked out of his room. After a few moments, he entered his grandfather's house and saw that he was already waiting for him. 

 

Note -

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.

31