Chapter 31
1.5k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the next seven days, apart from stabilizing his cultivation base, Xiao Ning trained in his dou techniques. 

Instead of learning a new one, Xiao Ning thought it would be better to train 'Radiant Fist' and 'Fire Controlling Art.' 

After entering the Dou Master realm, Xiao Ning's dou techniques became more refined and reached the peak of the first stage. 

......

As the enrollment date of Jia Nan Academy approached. The atmosphere of Wu Tan city became more lively. 

Jia Nan Academy was one of the most prestigious academies on the continent. It was located in the vicinity where Jia Ma Empire's border intersected with the other two Empires' borders. 

Everyone dreamed of getting enrolled in this academy as it was a destination for Qi Methods, Dou Techniques, and other cultivation resources. 

Even though anyone could apply; yet, not everyone could enter this 'Holy Land' for higher cultivation. Jia Nan Academy only looked at the innate talent and did not bother with anyone's background.

The bar set by the academy was not low; only youngsters who have achieved 8-star Dou Disciple realm could apply. 

Even the royal family urged their younger generation to enroll at the academy. From this, it was self-evident the importance Empire placed on Jia Nan Academy.

......

Xiao Ning, dressed in a black-colored robe, stepped out of his room. He had a complex expression on his face. Earlier, he thought that going to Jia Nan Academy would supplement for lack of resources and guidance. 

Yet, after refining a part of the drop of blood, Xiao Ning felt a faint attraction as if something or someone was summoning him. 

At present, he could only faintly lock the direction; yet, Xiao Ning was not disappointed. He knew as his strength increased, it would be a matter of time before he finds it.

"Let's enroll first and think of the rest afterward," Xiao Ning muttered and stopped by his grandfather's place. After greeting him, Xiao Ning left with Xiao Yu. 

The two of them not at all walked out of the clan; instead, Xiao Yu walked towards Xiao Mei's and Xiao Xun Er's residence. Xiao Ning could only helplessly follow his sister. 

Soon, the group of four gathered, and as Xiao Ning had expected, Xun Er faintly ignored him. 

"Where is Xiao Yan? Why did he did not arrive?" Xiao Yu looked at Xun Er and asked. 

"Elder sister Xiao Yu, Xiao Yan doesn't want to apply for the Jia Nan Academy." Xun Er replied. 

Xiao Yu slightly frowned after hearing Xun Er's words, but she did not think much of it. "Let's go," she said started walking towards the gate, and the rest of them followed her. 

......

Xiao Ning looked surprised after entering Wu Tan City and thought, 'It really is different." 

Finally, after passing through the crowded streets, they reached the recruitment location. Everyone except Xiao Yu looked stunned. Even though they had expected a huge crowd; yet, it still exceeded their expectations. 

Xiao Ning looked towards Xiao Yu and asked, "Sister, you have a way, right? After hearing his words, others also looked at her; no one wanted to stand in the unending queue.

Xiao Yu smiled, and before she could speak, Xiao Yu noticed Xiao Yan wandering in the crowd; she shouted, "Xiao Yan, come here." 

The latter frowned; still, he walked over. Xiao Yan wanted to say something but stopped after seeing Xiao Ning smirking at him. 

"This time, my teacher is responsible for recruiting the students. Naturally, I have a way." A proud expression appeared on her face. 

"Follow me." After speaking, she walked towards the back of the plaza. The rest curiously followed her. 

Xiao Ning glanced at Xun Er, Xiao Yan and thought, 'Xun Er has reached 6-star Dou Practitioner, and Xiao Yan has also stepped up to 4-star Dou Practitioner.' This discovery made Xiao Ning more determined to travel and find that unknown source attracting him. 

Soon, the group stopped after seeing rows of soldiers blocking the way. Xiao Yu stepped forward; she took out a green identification card and handed it over to the leader. 

The leader glanced at the card; he turned around and said, "Let them pass." 

Xiao Yu smiled; she took back her identification token and gestured others to follow. Xiao Yu easily passed through the gate. 

While Xiao Ning and others were about to enter, everyone felt a cold sensation on their skin, as if a group of wild beasts stared at their prey. 

This sudden change made their bodies stiffen, and even taking a step forward seemed difficult. A trace of surprise appeared on Xiao Ning's face after feeling the murderous aura released by the soldiers. Yet, it was not enough to stop him from passing through. 

Xiao Ning looked around, 'None of them has broken through Dou Master realm,' a green-gold color flashed in his eyes, and Xiao Ning's Dou Qi surged. A more powerful pressure burst from Xiao Ning's body and repelled the soldiers' aura. 

He calmly walked through and stood beside his sister. 

This sudden change caught them by surprise, and many shocked gazes locked on Xiao Ning's body. As a result, it allowed others to pass through. Only Xiao Mei had a pale face; the rest still looked calm. 

The leader looked at the group and said, "Teacher Rou Lin ordered me to do so. If you want to enter through the back gate, you need to pass this little test."

Xiao Yu smiled bitterly after listening to his words. She looked back and said, "Let's go." 

The group walked towards the green tent in the interior of the plaza. As they neared, a red-clothed figure rushed out and hugged Xiao Yu. 

"Yu'er, you are back." The girl spoke in a soft voice. 

Xiao Yu smiled and immediately patted her hands and said, "Okay, Okay! Don't always cling to me." She glanced at her clan members and said, "She is my friend, Xu Ni, a 4-star Dou Practitioner." 

After introducing her to Xiao Ning and others, Xiao Yu asked, "Xu Ni, where is teacher Rou Lin?" 

Xu Ni shook her head, "I don't know, let's get them tested first?" Hearing this, Xiao Yu nodded, and the group walked into the tent. 

At this time, a male figure appeared in front of them, "Xiao Yu, long time no see." He gazed at Xiao Yu with a heated gaze. 

A look of disgust appeared on Xiao Yu's face, and she said, "Luo Bo, long time no see." Her tone was full of coldness. 

Xiao Ning frowned after looking at this; a cold light flashed in his eyes as he stared at Luo Bo. 

16