Chapter 32
1.5k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Yu and the rest walked towards the tent, and the man named Luo Bo followed them. Everyone saw a group of people standing under the cool shade of the tent. Like Xu Ni, they were also Jia Nan Academy's students. 

Even without guessing, Xiao Ning knew that they came here to assist in the enrollment process. 

After seeing Xiao Yu, the group of girls quickly approached her. 'Never knew, my sister had such good relationships,' Xiao Ning thought to himself after looking at the scene. 

She introduced Xiao Ning and others to the group and asked, "Do you have the res crystal?" Xiao Yu asked; she ignored Luo Bo, who stood near them. 

The girls shook their heads; Luo Bo smiled and said, "I have the last red crystal. Why don't you use it; otherwise, they would have to wait for some time." 

Xiao Yu thought for a moment and agreed. She turned her head, "It is the preliminary test; you have to inject your Dou Qi in the crystal, and if it is 8-star Dou Disciple, you pass." 

Everyone nodded; it was similar to the black monument in the clan, except the red crystal tested more accurately. 

Luo Bo handed over the red crystal; one after another, they injected their Dou Qi, and everyone passed the initial test. 

At this moment, Luo Bo chuckled, "Congratulations on passing the initial test; now, go sit outside with the others." He pointed towards the other candidates who passed the initial test and were sitting outside under the sun. 

"Luo Bo, what do you mean?" Xiao Yu asked angrily. 

"Xiao Yu, it is the rule; everyone has to sit outside for half-hour." Luo Bo pretended to be helpless; yet, his gaze never left her figure. 

"Luo Bo, don't pretend; I don't care about the others; but, they won't sit outside." Xiao Yu did not give him any face and refuted him directly. 

"You... In any case, I have tested them, and until Teacher Rou Lin arrives, they have to obey my rules." Luo Bo stated as a matter of fact. 

"Big Brother Luo, what happened?" As they were arguing, a group of men appeared out of the other side. 

Luo Bo waved his hand and gestured that everything is alright. He looked at Xiao Yu, "Xiao Yu, this is not something you can decide." Luo Bo secretly pointed at the group behind him 

Suddenly, Xiao Ning patted Xiao Yu's shoulder, "Sister, let me handle this." 

Xiao Yu, startled, looked back at Xiao Ning and said, "He is 4-star Dou Practitioner." 

Xiao Ning smiled after hearing her words and said, "So what?"

Luo Bo looked at Xiao Ning, who stepped forward; he said, "You are Xiao Yu's younger brother; so, I will give you a chance. If you can still stand after ten moves, you guys can stay here." 

Xiao Ning indifferently nodded. 

The laziness in Xiao Yan's eyes disappeared; he wanted to know how much did Xiao Ning improve. Xiao Yan didn't want to disturb his teacher for such a small thing. 

The rest also became energetic and had a similar idea. 

......

Xiao Ning and Luo Bo stepped out of the tent and stood opposite each other. 

Even the candidates sitting out in the sun gazed at the two with interest. 

"Begin!" Xiao Ning stroked his chin and spoke casually. 

Luo Bo's face turned red with anger, 'Both Xiao Yu and her brother are arrogant,' he spoke in his mind. At first, Luo Bo thought of going easy on him, just because he is Xiao Yu's brother; but, now he wanted to teach this arrogant brat a lesson. 

Luo Bo rushed forward; he clenched his fists, and Dou Qi surged on it. Xiao Ning took a step towards the left and easily evaded Luo Bo's attack. 

Xiao Ning instantly grabbed Luo Bo's right hand, got closer, and coldly said, "If I ever see you harassing my sister again, you are dead." 

The next moment, a green-gold-colored Dou Qi cloak enveloped Xiao Ning's body; he clenched his other fist and punched Luo Bo's face. 

Luo Bo stood stunned; he couldn't free his arm from Xiao Ning's grip and shivered after listening to his words. Before he could react, Xiao Ning's fist zoomed in on his face, his body was thrown backward, and Luo Bo fell on the heated ground. 

'Cough!' Luo Bo spat blood and fainted; still before fainting, Xiao Ning's words echoed in his mind. 

Everyone's eyes widen in shock; no one thought that Xiao Ning would win and that too so cleanly. Particularly the girls standing next to Xiao Yu, their eyes glittered, and it seemed as if they were ready to pounce at Xiao Ning. 

The gang of men standing nearby rushed forward to check Luo Bo's condition and looked at Xiao Ning in fear. 

......

Xu Ni looked dazed; she asked, "Yu'er, is your brother a Dou Master?" 

Xiao Yu patted her dishonest hands; she spoke, "Didn't you see the Dou Qi cloak?" She gazed at Xiao Ning's figure, and unwillingness flashed in her. 

Beside her, Xun Er and the other two people next to her were also shocked. 

'How could it be?' Xun Er thought to herself. Even if Xiao Ning broke through 2-star Dou Practitioner before, it shouldn't be possible for him to step into the Dou Master realm so soon. 

While the others were still in a state of shock, Xiao Ning returned and stood beside them. 

......

"Finally, a talented little guy." Rou Lin spoke in a gentle voice; no one noticed her arrival. Small stars appeared in the eyes of most men present after looking at her mature and graceful figure. 

Xiao Yu instantly reacted and spoke in surprise, "Teacher Rou Lin." She rushed forward and hugged her. 

Rou Lin smiled gently; she patted Xiao Yu's head and asked, "How is your vacation going?" Xiao Yu nodded her head in response. 

Rou Lin glanced around and added, "Xiao Yu, you brought me a big surprise this time." Even without asking Xiao Ning, she knew his potential was above 'S-Class.' 

She turned her head and looked at the injured Luo Bo, and shook her head. Rou Lin wanted to say something, but she didn't after a moment of hesitation. 

 

Note -

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.

17