Chapter 35
1.4k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the beginning, Rou Lin thought that she could deal with Xiao Ning using half of her strength; yet, she took back her initial evaluation. A crafty light flashed in her eyes. 

Xiao Ning failed to discover it; his face showed a solemn expression. A brilliant light flashed on his golden arms, and he rushed forward. 

To date, Xiao Ning never used 'Radiant Fist,' with both arms at the same time. It required extreme focus; moreover, no one managed to force him to this extent. 

'Radiant Fist!' He stepped off heavily from the ground and threw a punch. Instead of defending like last time, Teacher Rou Lin extended her slender palm, and a blue-colored glove materialized on her palm. 

'Hiss!' Seeing this, everyone inhaled in shock; they never thought that Teacher Rou Lin would summon her Dou Qi armor in a fight against a new student. 

While it was only a part of the armor, still, it was not something a Dou Master could defend against. 

As the two came in contact, Xiao Ning's face changed. Xiao Ning felt as if he had thrown something into the sea. The inner strength of 'Radiant Fist' vanished without a trace. 

To confirm his guess, Xiao Ning hit with his free hand; yet, the result didn't change. 

'It's bad; she even used her Dou Qi armor,' Xiao Ning quickly freed himself from Teacher Rou Lin's grasp and created a distance between them. 

"Student Xiao Ning, there is still time to admit defeat," Rou Lin smiled and spoke in a gentle voice. 

Xiao Ning's face twitched; he took back his initial judgment. Teacher Rou Lin is not gentle; instead, she is a bit devious. 

"Sorry, Teacher Rou Lin. I will take this leave," Xiao Ning copied her and spoke similarly. 

"You brat, why do you have to make things difficult for me?" She spoke a bit irritably. 

Xiao Ning thought of Ya Fei and immediately retorted, "Teacher, I am already a man." 

Everyone, including Rou Lin, stood stunned for a moment. The men present passed Xiao Ning a gaze full of admiration, while the girls had a mixed reaction. 

Rou Lin blinked her eyes, and a blush appeared on her face, "Student Xiao Ning, you are the first one to tease his teacher; now, receive the reward," she spoke charmingly. 

The audience became silent; they never thought that Teacher Rou Lin would respond in this manner. Many even looked at Xiao Ning with hatred. 

Only the senior students present felt a chill in their spine and felt sorry for Xiao Ning. 

......

Xu Ni tugged the corner of Xiao Yu's sleeve and said, "Yu'er, your brother is amazing. He even dares to tease Teacher." 

Xiao Yu felt speechless; she helplessly sighed and spoke, "I should go and prepare the medicine for this fool." 

......

Xiao Ning looked around and understood that everyone misunderstood him. Before he could open his mouth and explain, Xiao Ning's body shivered, and he felt a great sense of danger. 

He immediately jumped off the ground and saw the blue whip rushing at him from below. 

'Useless!' He thought and punched back. Xiao Ning landed back and found an unusual smile on her face. 

The next moment, he felt something binding his feet. Xiao Ning lowered his head and saw a puddle of water underneath him. 

'Shit!' His expression turned ugly. 

"Student Xiao Ning, be sure to enjoy it," A brilliant smile flashed on her face. She took back her weapon. 

Rou Lin extended her slim palm, and a strong dark-blue sphere of Dou Qi appeared on it. It began to stir and condensed into a three-meter-long water python. 

After Looking at the water python, the audience shivered. They finally understood the reward Xiao Ning was going to receive. 

......

'Water Python!' Under Rou Lin's control, the savage python made of Dou Qi rushed at immobile Xiao Ning. 'Brat, this ought to teach you a lesson on respecting their elders,' Rou Lin thought. 

Unlike her expectation, Xiao Ning didn't panicked and remained calm and spoke, "Teacher's gift, I have received it."

Xiao Ning's spiritual power erupted, and a green-gold-colored flame appeared in his hands. He gazed at the water python and grinned. 

If there were two or more water pythons, Xiao Ning would obediently raise his hands and admit defeat. Luckily there is only one. 

Xiao Ning was proficient in the first stage of 'Flame Controlling Art,' and the 'Golden Budha Flame' expanded in size under his control. 

The next instant, a similar-sized green-gold-colored flame python appeared above him. 

'Go!' The 'Golden Budha Flame' in the form of a fire serpent rushed forward and opened its mouth. It swallowed Rou Lin's water python, and it evaporated the next instant. 

If Xiao Ning used a flame dou technique instead of using his unique fire, the result would have been different, but Rou Lin's ordinary water Dou Qi did not stand a chance in front of Xiao Ning's 'Golden Budha Flame.'

Xiao Ning had used the remaining of his Dou Qi in the last attack. He decisively sat on the ground to recover his Dou Qi. 

'How is this possible?' Rou Lin's eyes widened in shock, and she questioned herself in her heart. 

......

The result shocked them; no one thought that Xiao Ning would be able to defend against this and let alone win. 

The most shocked were the ones who came with Xiao Ning to apply for the academy. Never in their imaginations would have they thought that Xiao Ning had left them far behind. 

Xiao Yan clenched his fist and thought, 'Xiao Ning, what have you experienced? How did your strength increase so quickly?' 

He never thought that Xiao Ning, who never showed himself in the last seventeen years, would rise suddenly. 

Xiao Xun Er also had a rare shocked look on her face. She looked at Xiao Ning sitting on the ground and glanced back at Xiao Yan. 

Suddenly a thought appeared in her mind, 'Should I remove him forever?' Yet, she shook her head and dismissed this terrible thought. She didn't have much contact with him, and apart from the incident on the day of the ceremony, Xiao Ning never provoked herself. 

17