Chapter 49
1.3k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ning froze; he never expected Yao Lao to reveal himself. He turned around and saw Xiao Yan standing calmly. 

He sensed that Xiao Yan's demeanor changed. White flame-like light flickered in his eyes. The temperature in the surroundings decreased. 

All the hairs on Xiao Ning's body stood up, and he felt a threat of death. He felt his throat dry. 

"Who are you?" Xiao Ning suppressed his fear, feigned ignorance, and asked. 

"You don't deserve to know." Xiao Yan spoke in an unusually hoarse voice. 

Xiao Ning took a deep breath, calmed down, and began to analyze the situation. Suddenly, he thought of something, and a crazy light flashed in his eyes. 

'Xiao Yan is still a Dou Practitioner, so Yao Lao can only maintain this state for a few seconds.' He calculated quickly. 

'There is only a single chance,' he secretly muttered in his heart. 

A dou qi cloak enveloped his body, and at the same time, Xiao Ning's skin turned golden. His eyes, as deep as an abyss, looked towards Xiao Yan with unprecedented seriousness. 

Yao Lao lazily looked at his actions and nodded inwardly. How could he not be aware of the latter's thoughts? Still, he did not interrupt. 

On the other side, Xiao Ning had no idea what Yao Lao was thinking. He focused most of his Dou Qi towards his arms, and they began to shine. 

'Radiant Fist!' He violently stepped off the ground and used it to build his momentum. Xiao Ning raised his right fist and punched Xiao Yan's face. 

'Humph!' Yao Lao snorted, and a violent momentum burst from Xiao Yan's body. 

Xiao Ning's body shivered under his momentum; still, he roared and dragged his boy forward. 

Yao Lao controlled Xiao Yan's body; he extended one finger and stopped Xiao Ning's punch. Even negated the hidden force. 

It did not discourage him; the next instant, he raised his left arm and threw a punch. 

After seeing the same technique a second time, Yao Lao lost his interest in it. Moreover, he did not have much time left. So, he decided to end it. 

Suddenly, the surrounding temperature dropped, a small flame appeared on Xiao Yan's palm. The 'Bone Chilling Flame' quickly changed its shape and transformed into a sword. 

Yao Lao gently flicked his hand, flame sword cleaved through the air and rushed towards Xiao Ning. 

Never in his dreams did Xiao Ning imagined that Yao Lao would take out 'Bone Chilling Flame' to deal with a Dou Master. His eyes shrunk, and fright appeared on his face. 

Xiao Ning no longer cared about the exposure of his identity. A green-gold-colored flame appeared above his palm. 'Golden Budha Flame' rapidly expanded, changed its shape to a sphere and enveloped Xiao Ning. 

 

'Thump!' The flame sword transformed from the 'Bone Chilling Flame' collided against the green-gold sphere. The energy released due to their clash burned everything in their surroundings to ash. 

"Huh!" Yao Lao exclaimed in surprise, and his eyes were glued at Xiao Ning's flame. Although Xiao Ning did not possess a Heavenly Flame; still, it managed to block a blow from 'Bone Chilling Flame.' 

"You surprised me, but that's it." Yao Lao shook his head and flicked his hand. 

'Click!' This time, Xiao Ning's 'Golden Budha Flame' could not hold any longer, and the like glass the sphere shattered. 

'Puff!' The flame sword pierced through Xiao Ning's abdomen, and the latter fell tens of meters behind. Blood dripped through the corner of his mouth. 

After delivering the lethal blow, the white light in Xiao Yan's eyes vanished, and Yao Lao returned to the black ring. 

On the other hand, Xiao Ning bit his tongue, and the pain managed to keep him conscious. He knew everything would be over if he fell unconscious. All this time, he did not check his injury; instead, he looked towards Xiao Yan. 

After seeing the latter's body fell on the ground, a pair of golden wings appeared on his back; while enduring the pain, Xiao Ning flew into the sky. 

......

'Huh!' A light flashed in Yao Lao's eyes; everything happening outside was under his surveillance. "Quite capable, but it's a pity." He praised the latter for surviving even this situation. Yet, because of this, a thick killing intent flashed in his eyes. 

Without any hesitation, Yao Lao's spiritual body appeared outside. He raised his hand to attack. 

Suddenly, a horrible killing intent locked on his body; he felt if he dared to take the next step, he would die. The bloodlust alone shook his spiritual body. 

Moreover, Yao Lao felt that the bloodlust actually started corroding his spiritual body. This discovery frightened him. Beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. 

There was no need to think Yao Lao instantly connected this mysterious man with the unknown Dou Master he injured. Only in this way, everything made sense. 

A bitter smile appeared on his face, and who would have thought that unknown Dou Master had such a terrible guy protecting him. He quickly bowed and said, "Senior, please show mercy." 

Yao Lao understood that if the unknown man wanted to kill him, the latter would have already done it. 'It seems that he is only responsible for secretly protecting that brat,' he quickly analyzed. 

"Humph!" After hearing Yao Lao's words, the latter snorted. 

Yao Lao seemed to have suffered a heavy blow, and his body became more illusionary. Yet, he sighed in relief because the killing intent locked on his body disappeared. 

Yao Lao shook his head and secretly guessed the latter's strength must be among the top on the continent. What puzzled him was that why did he appear in such a remote region. What is the identity of that brat? 

Due to the presence of the mysterious man in the Xiao Clan, Yao Lao stayed in the black ring and did not pay much attention outside. Even if he did, Yao Lao failed to connect him with Xiao Ning. 

"Fortunately, I did not shoot; otherwise!" Yao Lao muttered. He glanced at unconscious Xiao Yan and shook his head. 

There were many strange things in this encounter, but he did not bother with it. Yao Lao flicked his hand, Xiao Yan groaned and woke up. 

13