Chapter 51
1.2k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, Xiao Ning opened his eyes, and a faint smile appeared on his face. The pain in his body subsided a little. He got out of the bed and walked out of the room. 

As he stepped out of the room, Xiao Ning's eyes shrunk in shock. He recognized the place and stood stunned on his spot. 

He turned his head around, looked at the room he came out of, and thought, ' So, it is her room.' 

'She saved me,' Xiao Ning muttered in his mind while touching the cloth on his wound. Anyway, he did not continue to think much about it, entered his room, changed into a new set of clothes, and walked out. 

The white fox mask concealed his pale face. Xiao Ning slowly walked towards the exterior; he stopped one of the assistants and asked, "Where is Fairy Doctor?" 

The assistant hesitated for a moment and said, "Fairy Doctor left for the Magical Beast Mountain Range two days ago." 

Xiao Ning calmly looked at the assistant; he noticed that the latter hid something from him and the matter was not as simple as it seemed. 

He guessed the reason behind her sudden departure for the Magical Beast Mountain Range, and under the mask, a gentle smile formed on his face. 

Xiao Xi Yian's face appeared in his mind, and he softly muttered, "Fool." The next moment, his gaze sharpened, and he asked the assistant again, "What are you hiding?" 

The shop assistant's body shook, the latter dodged his gaze and said, "N..No, I am not hiding anything." 

As Xiao Ning was about to make a move, he heard the sound of many footsteps approaching the shop. He thought of something, and his face changed. Without waiting for the assistant's response, he walked out of the shop. 

A group of people surrounded him as soon as he walked out. It did not take a genius to figure out that they were from the Wolf Head Company. 

What puzzled him was why now? Xiao Ning glanced back at the trembling assistant standing inside the shop and connected the dots. 

'They did not dare to show up before; someone must have leaked the news that I am injured,' He figured out the in's and outs of the matter. 'If this is the case, Xiao Xi Yian must be in their custody,' a cold light flashed in his eyes as he thought of this. 

Xiao Ning did not make any move and waited for the leader to arrive. Even at present, he did not put the group of Dou Practitioners in his eyes. In addition to the superior Dou Qi, Xiao Ning's Qi Method 'Battle Budha Art' also refined his physique. 

'Chuckles!' "So you are the one who killed the people from our Wolf Head Company." A massive man laughed and spoke in a thick voice. 

'Silence!' After hearing his voice, the nearby shopkeepers became silent. 

"Welcome, boss He Meng." One of them walked forward and spoke in a flattering tone. 

The bulky man came forward, nodded indifferently, and walked towards Xiao Ning. He Meng arrogantly looked at him and said, "If you were not injured, we would have let it slide for the time being." 

Xiao Ning calmly looked back, and the only thought in his mind was to get Xiao Xi Yian's location from He Meng. 

After seeing that he did not get the desired result, a lewd smile appeared on He Meng's face, and he continued, "After dealing with you, I am going to ravage her." 

The calm look in Xiao Ning's eyes disappeared and got replaced by thick killing intent. He could no longer suppress the anger in his heart. 

"I may be injured, but who gave you the confidence to encircle me?" His cold voice caused a chill to run down their spine. The next second, his skin turned golden, and a Dou Qi cloak enveloped his body. 

Feeling Xiao Ning's majestic Dou Qi and coupled with his horrible killing intent, the members of the Wolf Head Company stood stunned with fear. There was only one thought in their mind, "Is he really injured?" 

Even He Meng subconsciously took a few steps back, and his old face became red with embarrassment after realizing what he had down. Before he could react, He Meng saw a golden figure appeared in front of him in a blink of an eye. The next moment, a golden hand grabbed his skull and smashed him into the ground. 

......

'Puchi!' Xiao Ning stepped on his head, applied a little force, and crushed He Meng's skull. The blood splashed around. 

"Who else?" Xiao Ning's cold voice brought everyone back to reality. 

"Third Company Leader!" One of the members encircling Xiao Ning shouted in horror. The others also looked at him with fear. They involuntary stepped back. 

Even the other shopkeepers swallowed their saliva and thought, "A fierce person." 

.......

Xiao Ning glanced at the rest of them and asked, "Where is Fairy Doctor?" The coldness in his voice made their bodies shiver. 

"We don't know," one among them answered. 

The next moment, Xiao Ning appeared in front of him, "I admire your loyalty, but it won't save you," he grabbed the latter's neck and crushed it. 

His indifferent killing made them realize that if they did not speak, he might slaughter everyone.

"Where is Fairy Doctor?" Xiao Ning looked towards the remaining and asked again. 

One of them stepped forward and said, "She is locked up in our main base." 

"I will make it painless," Xiao Ning's figure disappeared as soon as he spoke. He appeared in front of a man, punched him, and shattered the latter's heart. 

Before the man could even react, he died. Xiao Ning repeated the same process and killed all of them in a matter of seconds. 

Xiao Ning's figure appeared between their corpses; he stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. While his movements did not rip open his injury again; yet, his face paled due to the pain. 

He gasped for air and shook his head, "If I could heal myself more for a day or two."

While it may look that he easily killed off everyone, it put a strain on his body. Still, Xiao Ning did not have any other choice; he did this to shock the rest of them on the scene. 

13