Chapter 52
1.2k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After staying in the town for a while, Xiao Ning learned the distribution of the various forces. He immediately rushed towards the headquarters of the Wolf Head Company located at the south end of the Qingshan town. 

According to the intelligence he collected, the Wolf Head Company has more than 50 Dou Practitioners and three company leaders. Xiao Ning already killed one of them, and only two are left. 

He passed through the crowded streets and crossed from one corner of the city to another. 'I hope it's not too late,' Xiao Ning muttered in his heart. 

Soon, he entered the Wolf Head Company's territory. Xiao Ning glanced around and passed through the area. Finally, a large manor appeared in front of his eyes. 

A group of twelve Dou Practitioners patrolled around the stone building. Xiao Ning hid in the corner and covered himself with a black cloak. While he could get rid of them, but he did not. 

He was clear about his goal that was to rescue Xiao Xi Yian. Xiao Ning intently glanced at the guard's patrolling. Finally, after a few moments, he found the perfect opportunity. 

Golden eagle wing's spread out from his back; with a gust of wind, he disappeared from the alley and appeared on the roof of the manor. 

"Did you see anything?" One of the guards asked; he felt as if something flew above him. 

"What are you talking about?" another asked. 

"Don't listen to him; he drank again during the patrol time." The leader came forward, scolded him, and ordered them to return to their position. He sneered, "Bunch of trash; can't even do a task properly." 

......

'Where would they hold her?' Xiao Ning muttered in his heart as he started searching for her. 

Slowly yet discreetly, he walked down the stairs, and at this moment, he heard a muffled sound. He quietly approached the room and raised his ears. 

"No!" Xiao Ning heard a muffled voice, 'No doubt, it is her,' and a murderous aura surged from his body. 

......

A tall skinny man lewdly laughed as he approached near the bound Xiao Xi Yian. He grinned, "By the time, He Meng capture's him, let's have some fun." 

After hearing his words, her body trembled, and fear rose in her eyes. Xiao Xi Yian never felt so helpless, and only at this moment, she realized that being weak is a sin. 

She glanced at him and cursed, "Bastard, I will never allow you to violate me." Her face became determined; she closed her eyes, and Xiao Ning's figure appeared in her mind. 'Farewell, Xiao Ning, it seems that we are not meant to be together in this life,' she spoke in her heart. 

Gan Mu, one of the three Company Leaders of the Wolf Head Company, seemed to have anticipated this; he smiled cruelly, "Do you think I will let your corpse go?" 

Her body shook, and tears rolled down her cheeks. Yet, before she could act, Gan Mu came forward and ripped her left arm sleeve. 

"No!" She screamed. 

Gan Mu covered her mouth with his hand, "Shut up!" 

A greedy light flashed in his eyes after seeing her soft and tender skin. He could not help himself and took a step forward and came even closer. 

As he extended his other hand to tore off her upper dress, a golden hand caught his arm. Gan Mu's expression changed, and he felt a chill on his back. His body stiffened, and fear appeared in his eyes. 

'I did not even notice his presence,' he became more afraid as the thought. 

"What did you just say you were going to do?" Xiao Ning's icy voice sounded in the room. 

Gan Mu's train of thoughts stopped after hearing his voice. His body trembled in fear as he felt Xiao Ning's killing intent. Still, as an experienced mercenary, he controlled his fear and asked, "Who are you?" 

"This is Wolf Head Company's headquarters; if you don't leave now, you may never leave."  

Xiao Ning ignored his words; he took off his cloak and went forward. He broke the chain binding Xiao Xi Yian, hugged her trembling body, "I am here; everything is fine now." He slowly patted her back to comfort her. 

Xiao Xi Yian's trembling body stabilized after hearing his voice, yet she tightly hugged him with no intention of letting Xiao Ning go. 

"Xi Yian, nothing will happen to you." Xiao Ning covered her with his cloak and gently got out of her embrace. 

He turned back, coldly glanced at Gan Mu, and said, "Weren't you guys looking for me?" 

A shock appeared on Gan Mu's face, and he tremblingly asked, "Aren't you injured? How did you arrive here? What happened to He Meng?"

Suddenly he felt that the head's decision of targeting this mysterious youth is stupid. Gan Mu's mind raced as he thought of delaying time and call others. 

"Young friend, I had nothing to do with this; everything was planned out by our leader Mu She." Gan Mu spoke politely and slowly tried to escape. 

Xiao Ning sneered; how could he let Gan Mu off? Before the latter could take another step, Xiao Ning appeared in front of him and kicked his abdomen. 

'Thump!' Gan Mu fell on the ground, his body twitched in pain, and blood dripped from the corner of his mouth. 

Xiao Ning slowly stepped forward, "Come on, get up; don't pretend." While he could solve Gan Mu in one hit but he decided to torture the latter. 

After listening to his mocking words, a hideous expression appeared on Gan Mu's face. He swiftly jumped off the ground, a knife appeared in his hand, and he stabbed in Xiao Ning's abdomen. 

A cold smile appeared on Xiao Ning's face, his skin turned golden, and he caught the knife with his bare hands. he applied a little force and broke the blade into two. 

Xiao Ning picked the broken blade, caught Gan Mu with his free hand, and said, "It was your left arm, right?" 

Without even giving him a chance to understand, Xiao Ning enveloped the broken blade with Dou Qi and slashed. 

'Thud!' "Argh!" Gan Mu's left arm fell on the ground, and he screamed in pain. Blood splattered across the room, and Xiao Xi Yian, who stood aside, also closed her eyes. 

"Go and meet He Meng in hell," Xiao Ning applied a little force and crushed his neck. 

 
12