Chapter 54
1.3k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The golden wing's on Xiao Ning's back unfolded, and with a single flap, he soared into the sky. He took one last look at Xiao Xi Yian's distant figure and decisively turned his head. 

"Mu She!" Xiao Ning gritted his teeth and muttered. 

In a matter of seconds, Xiao Ning crossed over many buildings; landed on the roof, "Finally, found your house."

'Iron fist!' He leaned, clenched his fist, and punched.  

'Boom!' With a loud sound, the roof shattered, and pieces of rock fell to the ground. The next second, a figure rushed out. 

Xiao Ning, who was hovering in the air, smiled coldly after looking at Mu She's embarrassing figure. He knew that his little stunt would not be enough to kill Mu She. 

Xiao Ning did this to vent the anger in his heart and toy with him. 

......

On the ground, Mu She's eyes turned red with anger, and a desire to slaughter covered his mind. If he did not react on time, there was no doubt that he would be seriously injured if not dead. 

'Who is it?' This question repeatedly appeared in his mind. Suddenly, his senses screamed danger, and without hesitation, Mu She dodged to his left. 

"You are different from others, but that's it." Mu She heard a taunting voice and saw a young man appeared in front of him out of thin air. Not in his wildest dreams would have he thought that Xiao Ning had a secret technique for flying. 

After seeing him, Mu She's eyes contracted, and he spoke in surprise, "You are supposed to be dead." Even though he had not seen Xiao Ning before, Mu She was sure that the man in front of him was responsible for killing his son. 

As the leader and an experienced mercenary, Mu She was sure that the people he sent after Xiao Ning was dead and others might not be better off. 

'It seems that the information we received was fake,' Mu She regretted acting hastily. 

Xiao Ning casually stood in front of him with no intention of attacking and used this time to recover a part of his Dou Qi. 

After seeing Xiao Ning's indifferent appearance, Mu She's face became dark. The next second, a spear appeared in his hand, and he jumped forward to attack. 

A green Dou Qi cloak enveloped his body, and at the same time, his Dou Qi concentrated on the tip of the spear. Mu She effortlessly spun his spear and stabbed at Xiao Ning's chest. 

The indifference on Xiao Ning's face faded, and a green-gold Dou Qi cloak wrapped his body. He sneered and stepped towards his left, evading Mu She's spear before he threw a punch at the latter's face. 

Mu She's eyes flashed in surprise, 'He is faster than I expected.' He swiftly manipulated the spear to block Xiao Ning's fist. 

'Thump!' Xiao Ning's fist collided against Mu She's spear, and both of them retreated a few steps. 

Xiao Ning looked at the light scratch on his hand and shook his head. His desire for a suitable weapon grew. 

Mu She was not as calm as Xiao Ning. His eyes shrunk in shock after seeing the latter retreat without any injury after colliding with his spear. 

He seriously began to doubt whether Xiao Ning is a human or a magical beast who transformed. 

The two began exchanging blows and probe each other's strength. Due to the unique nature of his Qi Method, Xiao Ning crushed his opponent with overwhelming strength; rather than focusing on his technique. 

Xiao Ning took this opportunity to polish his fighting skills. He did not treat Mu She as an enemy; rather as a sparring partner. 

A person with his experience and strength was just right to become Xiao Ning's sparring partner. 

......

After a while, Mu She gasped for breath and noticed something was not right. He frowned after looking at Xiao Ning's excited face, and suddenly, it dawned on him that the latter treated him as a grinding stone. 

"You!" Mu She roared, and his Dou Qi frantically surged, condensing on the tip of his spear. Soon, a lion's shadow appeared on his spear. 

"Die!" Mu She violently stepped off the ground and thrust his rotating spear. 

A solemn expression appeared on Xiao Ning's face; he put away his earlier attitude and finally treated the latter as an enemy. His skin turned golden, and a brilliant light flashed on his right arm. 

Xiao Ning did not evade; he also stepped off the ground and chose to face Mu She's attack head-on. He raised his right hand and threw a punch. 

Even though Xiao Ning's changes shocked him; still, Mu She continued with his attack. 

"Boom!" The golden fist and pale green spear collided, and under Mu She' shocked eyes, his spear bent downwards and broke into two pieces. Xiao Ning's punch hit his chest; the latter flew back and fell on the ground. 

'Cough!' Mu She spat out blood; his face changed, and his body trembled in pain. Xiao Ning's punch broke his ribs and crushed one of his lungs. 

Mu She gritted his teeth; he grabbed a broken piece of the spear and used it as the support to stand. "You won!" He viciously uttered. 

The last blow made him realize that Xiao Ning was toying with him the whole time. Mu She regretted indulging his son's desires. 

Xiao Ning smiled coldly and said, "It's time you reunite with your son in hell."

The next second, his face paled; his wound opened, and fresh blood spilled out. A ball of green-gold flame appeared on his palm. 

Xiao Ning gritted his teeth, and the ball of flame slowly changed its shape to a green-gold python. 

"It's over." He softly muttered, and the flame python rushed through the air, opened its mouth, and swallowed Mu She. 

"NO!!" Mu She roared; fear appeared in his eyes. He was unwilling to die here, but before he could do anything the python turned him into ash. 

After seeing his figure disappear, the coldness in Xiao Ning's eyes disappeared. A bitter smile appeared on his face, and he coughed blood. 

14