Chapter 55
1.2k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The instant Xiao Ning used his Golden Budha Flame, the Bone Chilling Flame suppressed within his body became violent and rebelled. 

In the split second, it escaped from his Qi Cyclone and entered Xiao Ning's Qi Path. Even though it was only a fraction of Bone Chilling Flame; nevertheless, it was still a heavenly flame.

Bone Chilling Flame burned his Qi Paths as it wandered within his body. Fortunately, Xiao Ning is not an ordinary person. His Qi Pathways have been transformed and strengthened by heaven and earthly treasure such as Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva. Moreover, under the regular nurturing of Golden Budha Flame, his Qi Pathways developed resistance towards heat. 

......

Relief emerged in Xiao Ning's eyes after he saw Mu She turned to dust. At the same time; fatigue, and weakness filled every inch of his body. 

Not only did Xiao Ning fought against the entire Wolf Head Company, but he also silently endured the constant biting of the Bone Chilling Flame.

Right now, he didn't even possess the strength to lift a finger. Xiao Ning's head became heavy, and his eyes darkened. Before losing consciousness, he heard an eagle's cry, and the last thing he knew, he fell into a soft embrace. 

......

After Xiao Ning left her, Xiao Xi Yian did not do anything; she reacted promptly. Even if she did not have the strength to fight together with Xiao Ning; she could still help him in many ways. 

She took out the strange flute, placed it near her mouth, and played an unfamiliar tune.

'Scree!' After a few moments, a loud eagle's cry resounded in response, and soon, a big figure appeared in the sky. 

The blue feathered eagle swiftly landed near Xiao Xi Yian; it lowered its head and rubbed it against her face. 

Joy flashed in her eyes, and a smile bloomed on her face. Xiao Xi Yian raised her hand and softly stroked its feathers. 

The eagle responded with a soft cry. She climbed on its back, lightly patted, and said, "let's go." 

'Scree!' With a low cry, the eagle flapped its wings and soared into the sky. Under her guidance, the eagle flew over the entire area to search for Xiao Ning. 

Suddenly, a loud noise attracted her attention. Xiao Xi Yian turned around and noticed a golden flame burning in the distance. Even though she had only seen it once before, Xiao Xi Yian immediately recognized it. 

She patted Xiao Lan's back and motioned it to fly towards the blaze. 

'Screech!' The eagle let out a loud cry in response and flew towards the burning building.

By the time Xiao Xi Yian reached, the flame had disappeared, and she saw Xiao Ning standing alone. His thin figure seemed to sway with the wind. 

Under her instruction, the eagle swiftly landed close by; Xiao Xi Yian quickly jumped off its back and hurried towards Xiao Ning. 

As she opened her mouth to speak, Xiao Ning's unconscious body fell on her. Xiao Xi Yian froze for a moment before she hugged him. 

"Idiot," she cursed, but the affection in her eyes said otherwise. Xiao Xi Yian turned around to put him on her back and jumped onto Xiao Lan's back. 

"Let's leave," she rubbed its feathers. The Blue eagle gave a happy cry, flapped its wings, and flew into the sky. 

After flying over the town for a while, Xiao Xi Yian decided to her secret place. Only there can she let go of all her worries, and Xiao Ning can also heal peacefully. 

She softly caressed the Blue Eagle's feathers and gestured it to fly towards the Magical Beast Mountain Range. After being together for a long time, the two easily understood each other. The Blue Eagle flapped its wings and disappeared into the distance. 

Soon, they entered the outer region of the Magical Beast Mountain range; if Xiao Ning was awake, he would have recognized the place. Not long ago, the two of them had visited this area for the treasure inside the cave.

The Blue Eagle did not stop; instead, it flew over the outer forest area and entered the core region. 

Unlike the outer area, a small mountain range isolated a part of the core region. Moreover, an unusual mist provided a natural cover, preventing anyone from finding it. Xiao Xi Yian luckily stumbled into this valley in the past. 

Even though she did not discover the strangeness of this place, yet it did not stop her from turning it into her private territory. 

Soon, they landed in the valley, Xiao Xi Yian blew her flute, and her pet eagle flew away. Right now, her eyes were filled with worry as she slowly carried Xiao Ning on her back towards the straw hut in the distance. She did not have the luxury to appreciate the beautiful view in front of her eyes. 

In her worry, she did not notice that the energy in the surroundings slowly gathered towards Xiao Ning and drilled into his body. The whole process was too slow. In response, Xiao Ning's body would flash with a faint golden light. 

Unfortunately, she did not detect it. Soon, Xiao Xi Yian stepped into the straw hut; she gently placed Xiao Ning on the soft bedding. 

While this was not the first time she saw his naked upper body, a charming blush appeared on her face as she removed Xiao Ning's upper robe. 

Xiao Xi Yian patted her cheek and thought, 'Ah! What is wrong with me?' Unconsciously, Xiao Ning's words and actions began to influence her. 

She hurriedly got rid of the messy thoughts in her head and took out the jade bottles hanging around her waist. Xiao Xi Yian poured the contents, and with her soft hands, she gently applied the medicine to the wound on his abdomen. 

After doing so, she sat beside him with her arms around her knees. A lot had happened recently, and Xiao Xi Yian was also tired both mentally and physically. Soon, she dozed off. 

......

The noise and trouble Xiao Ning created were not small. As soon as he publically killed the members of Wolf Head Company, everyone began to pay attention to their dispute. 

What no one dared to think was that Xiao Ning clashed head-on and came out as a winner. He single-handedly destroyed one of the largest mercenary groups of the town. 

Moreover, everyone became scared after seeing his cruelty. Especially, the owner of the Thousand Medicinal House almost lost his consciousness after hearing the news. His face turned green with regret for offending such a horrible person for a few gold coins. 

 

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Read up to 13 chapters ahead.

Thank you for your support.

14