Chapter 64
999 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After deciding, Xiao Ning, without wasting a second, sat down cross-legged and closed his eyes. 

He carefully recalled the training method of 'Myriad Budha Hands' present in his Qi Method. A green-golden radiance enveloped his body as if Xiao Ning was the Budha himself. 

With the appearance of the green-gold colored radiance, his temperament changed. Xiao Ning became more harmonious with the surrounding nature. 

After a while, Xiao Ning slowly opened his eyes, and golden light flashed in them. A wry smile formed on his face. 

Even after overestimating it, Xiao Ning still underestimated the difficulty of practicing 'Myriad Budha Hands.' He could barely practice the first stage at Dou Grandmaster level. 

Yet, at the same time, there was a hint of surprise in his eyes. He really couldn't guess which grade this technique belonged to, but it is better than 'Radiant Fist.' 

A gleam flashed in his eyes, and Xiao Ning thought of the day when he fully mastered this technique. 

If someone else saw his current expressions, they would point their fingers and ask, "Where is he a Budha; he is clearly a demon." 

......

Soon, Xiao Ning arrived into the depths of the valley, away from their habitation. He did this to avoid the damage caused by his training. 

In the silence, he stood still with his eyes closed. Xiao Ning's spiritual strength surged, and he guided the Dou Qi through his Qi Pathways according to the method recorded in 'Battle Budha Art.' 

At the same time, his skin glowed with a green-gold-colored radiance. Slowly a hazy dark gold figure started manifesting behind him. 

After feeling this, the corner of Xiao Ning's mouth curled up, yet the next second, the slowly condensing figure blurred and disappeared. 

As it faded, Xiao Ning opened his eyes, his forehead was covered with sweat, and he gasped for breath. 

Xiao Ning ignored his condition; his eyes were vacant as if he was thinking of something. 

Obviously, the first time was a failure; he could not even condense Budha's image, let alone display the first stage of 'Myriad Budha Hands.' 

He did not give up and tried again and again but couldn't pass through the first step.

Still, he was not disappointed. Instead, Xiao Ning became more excited. 

One has to know that at present, Xiao Ning's talent is comparable to Xiao Yan's; yet, he couldn't even learn the fur of this Dou Technique. 

......

Xiao Ning wiped off the sweat from his forehead and sat on the ground to recover his Dou Qi. At present, not even once had he succeeded in displaying 'Myriad Budha Hands,' yet the Dou Qi within his Qi Cyclone emptied. 

One has to know that Xiao Ning's Dou Qi capacity is ten times more than other people at the same level. Yet, his Dou Qi exhausted while training. 

So he estimated that no one except him could successfully practice this technique. No, to be exact, only people who cultivated in 'Battle Budha Art' could train it. 

Xiao Ning closed his eyes, his hands formed a strange hand sign, and he began to swallow the surrounding energy. Suddenly, the area around him became darker, giving the illusion that even the light got absorbed. 

After a few minutes, his body stopped swallowing the energy, and Xiao Ning opened his eyes. He slowly stood up, and an exciting sparkle flashed in his eyes. 

While he failed in learning the new technique, Xiao Ning found out the key to train the next stage of 'Radiant Fist.' 

To practice 'Myriad Budha Hands,' Xiao Ning released two strands of Dou Qi to condense the Budha's Image on his back. 

From this, he realized the key for the second compression in 'Radiant Fist.' This Dou Technique requires the cultivator to compress the Dou Qi within the acupoints on the arms and release it. 

Xiao Ning thought of separating two strands of Dou Qi, compressing them in the opposite direction within the acupoint to increase the explosive power. 

To achieve this stage, one needs extremely delicate control over their Dou Qi and a tyrannical physique to support its explosive power. 

While Xiao Ning figured out the method of raising his 'Radiant Fist' to the second stage, he did not immediately start training in it. Even Xiao Ning understood the danger of pursuing it. A single mistake would cost him his arm. 

Xiao Ning glanced at the setting sun, shook his head, and went back to rest. Although he had recovered his Dou Qi, his spiritual strength consumption was not low. 

......

'The next day.' 

Xiao Ning quietly stood in front of a boulder. His eyes were closed, and his face showed a solemn expression. 

Slowly, a green-gold Dou Qi enveloped his left arm, and it started glowing. At this moment, his face became more dignified. 

Xiao Ning's mental strength surged; he easily separated another strand of Dou Qi and slowly compressed it in his left arm acupoint in the opposite direction. 

The glow on his left hand became even brighter. The compressed strands of Dou Qi began oppressing each other. 

'Radiant Fist!' At this time, Xiao Ning opened his eyes, leaped off the ground, clenched his left fist, and punched the boulder. 

'Boom!' A loud noise resounded in the valley; cracks appeared on the boulder, and the next second it shattered. 

Xiao Ning stood blankly; instead of happiness, he frowned. While the power was greater than before; yet, it was not concentrated enough. 

The two strands of Dou Qi were not compressed perfectly; moreover, Xiao Ning smiled wryly after looking at the bruise on his left arm. 

He did not continue practicing the technique and went back to heal his left arm. It would be disastrous if there were a hidden wound left behind.

Soon, Xiao Ning entered his room, took out a healing paste, and applied it to his left arm. Unknown to him, Xiao Ning's left arm had already started healing itself. 

His physique 'Ice Muscle Jade Bone' also provided Xiao Ning with extraordinary healing ability. Moreover, his Qi Method 'Battle Budha Art' itself increased his healing capacity. 

He dozed off while thinking of the ways to perfect the compression in his acupoints. 

Unknown to Xiao Ning, the wounds on his left hand, which he estimated would take two days to heal; healed overnight. 

14