Chapter 69
1.1k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ning's eyes gleamed; he tightly held the bead in his hands. He doubtfully glanced around and thought, 'The trial won't be this easy, right?' 

After confirming that apart from him, no one was around, Xiao Ning sat down and began recovering. 

Even though he did not consume much in the last battle, Xiao Ning wanted to be at his peak state to face the unknown. 

Still, he did not dare to relax fully and separated a part of his consciousness to monitor his surroundings for any accident. 

A few seconds later, Xiao Ning took out the bead and held it with both hands. At the same time, he made a training sign and began absorbing the energy inside the red orb. 

The Dou Qi present in his Qi Pathways enveloped the energy, forced it down the 'Battle Budha Art' route. The Dou Qi Xiao Ning cultivated was overbearing. Even the most tyrannical energy paled in front of it. After all, Xiao Ning managed to contain a portion of 'Bone Chilling Flame' in his Qi Cyclone. 

After the first revolution, energy began assimilating with his Dou Qi. Soon, the second and third cycles also ended, and Xiao Ning succeeded in refining the energy. 

The pure Dou Qi rushed through his Qi Pathways, entered his Qi Cyclone, and merged with the Dou Qi crystal. 

Similarly, he absorbed the remaining energy present within the red bead. 

'Thump!' Suddenly, the Dou Qi crystal that was slowly rotating within his Qi Cyclone shook and began revolving at a fast pace. At the same time, Xiao Ning's body's pores opened and absorbed the surrounding energy akin to a black hole. 

The energy violently rushed through his Qi Pathways and entered the Qi Cyclone. Only Xiao Ning could achieve this feat. 

Others wouldn't dare to absorb energy roughly as the violent energy would damage the Qi Pathways and pollute the cultivator's Dou Qi. It was no different from committing suicide. 

'Click!' Xiao Ning heard a shattering sound, and a torrent of liquid Dou Qi droplets rushed out of the Qi Cyclone and nourished every cell of his body. 

Xiao Ning could feel every part of his body strengthening, and a smile appeared on his face. 

After the transformation finished, the liquid Dou Qi droplets receded and merged back with the Dou Qi crystal. Not only did he broke through 2-star Dou Grandmaster, but Xiao Ning also reinforced his realm. 

The Dou Qi crystal within his body grew, and its color also deepened. 

It may seem like a long time, but all of this happened in a matter of seconds. 

As Xiao Ning opened his eyes and got up and excitement flashed on his face. He saw two dragon-man standing not far from him. 

Yes, this time, two dragon-man appeared instead of one. Yet, they didn't make a move and stood like puppets. 

Xiao Ning stroked his chin and looked at them with doubt. He didn't know when the trial would start. 

He only took a step forward, the two dragon-man's eyes glowed red, and a murderous aura surrounded their body. The two beasts stepped on the ground and pounced towards Xiao Ning. 

Xiao Ning instantly reacted; he raised his arms and crossed them in front of his chest to block them. 

'Thump!' Two fists hit Xiao Ning and forced him back a few steps. 

'Huh!' A trace of surprise appeared in Xiao Ning's eyes. He noticed that even though the dragon-man's realm was 2-star Dou Grandmaster, their strength was much more than that. 

Even Xiao Ning felt a tinge of pain in his arms. Unlike the first round, the difficulty of the second round rose by many levels. 

This time it was not as simple as battling two dragon-man; Xiao Ning had to face two extraordinary creatures. 

After the first exchange, Xiao Ning figured their strength, and his face slightly sank. 

......

Not to be outdone, a frightening momentum surrounded Xiao Ning, and his body turned dark-golden. On top of it, he also summoned his Dou Qi armor. 

A pair of green-gold-colored gauntlet materialized on Xiao Ning's arms. It became more solid and also covered a part of his upper arms. 

Xiao Ning roared, fighting intent blazed in his eyes; he stepped off the ground and jumped forward. 

The next instant, he appeared in front of the first dragon-man and punched out. 

'Thump!' With a low sound, the dragon-man only took two steps back. 

After seeing this, Xiao Ning was not discouraged; he swiftly leaned towards his left, caught the other dragon-man's arm, and tossed him towards the first one. 

'Roar!' The dragon-man did not receive any damage and instantly stood up. 

Both dragon-man's stood together, opened their mouths, and their Dou Qi fluctuated. 

The massive Dou Q fluctuations startled Xiao Ning. His face turned solemn after looking at the Dou Qi condensing at the tip of dragon-man's mouth. 

Without any hesitation, Xiao Ning summoned his 'Golden Budha Flame,' manipulated it, and formed a ten-meter fire serpent. 

The green-gold flame serpent hissed, swung its tail in the air, opened its mouth, and rushed towards the two beasts. 

At the same time, the dragon-man's fired a flaming Dou Qi beam at Xiao Ning. 

'Boom!' The fire serpent and dragon-man's Dou Qi technique attack collided together. 

It caused a massive collision and sent the three of them flying away. 

Even after protecting his body with Dou Qi cloak, Xiao Ning's arms got burned, and a bloody mark appeared on his chest. 

"What kind of shitty trial is this?" Xiao Ning muttered as he stroked the wound on his chest. 

The dragon-man's were also in a similar condition. Scales broke, blood dripping through their limbs. Moreover, Xiao Ning's attack managed to burn their fragile organs. 

Without waiting for them to recover, Xiao Ning closed his eyes and made a strange hand sign. His Dou Qi boiled and formed a green-gold colored translucent field around him. 

'Myriad Budha Hands!' A dark-golden radiance condensed behind him and formed an illusionary figure. 

Xiao Ning opened his eyes; a golden radiance flashed in them. He raised his right arm, and the golden figure behind him did the same. 

A gigantic dark-golden hand tore through the air and smashed the dragon-mans on the training ground. 

He did not stop after the first strike; instead, Xiao Ning raised his left arm and continued to attack. 

12