Chapter 72
928 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Xiao Ning's self-created technique, 'Dragon Claw,' is only black grade at the moment, it had the potential of reaching Heaven Grade. 

Yet this was not something Xiao Ning knew about at the moment. 

He was busy analyzing the effects of his Dou Technique. 

Xiao Ning's eyes lit up as he thought of a possibility, and to test out his theory, he glanced at the remaining dragon-man. 

The scarred dragon-man roared; purple wings flapped, and he rushed towards Xiao Ning. 

A mocking smile appeared on Xiao Ning's face; he never thought that the last dragon-man would deliver himself on a platter. 

Xiao Ning's remaining dou Qi was only enough for a single attack, and before he could think of a plan to lure the dragon-man took the initiative. 

'Dragon Claw!' Green-gold-colored Dou Qi passed through his right-hand acupoints, manifested itself, and formed a five-clawed dragon claw. 

The Dou Qi claw looked weak, and it flickered as if it would disappear any moment. 

Golden wings on his back flapped, and Xiao Ning also rushed forward. He extended his right hand met the dragon-man's fist with his dragon claw. 

'Thump!' Without any suspense, Xiao Ning's dragon claw tore through the scales on the dragon-man's arm and scrapped its arm. 

Xiao Ning's face remained expressionless as if he had already expected the result, and before the dragon-man could react, his dragon claw tore the scales on its chest and passed right through it. 

......

He looked at the hole in dragon-man's chest and confirmed his speculation. Although 'Dragon Claw' is only a black grade dou technique but it possessed a hidden attribute. 

The 'Dragon Claw' could negate all physical defenses. It didn't matter if Xiao Ning's opponents wore valuable armor or had its body covered in draconic scales; it wouldn't matter. 

This attribute alone increases the Dragon Claw's value, and it jumps from an ordinary black grade dou technique to a secret technique. 

......

The next instant, the golden wings on Xiao Ning's back became illusionary, and he fell from the sky. 

Still, there was no panic on his face. Xiao Ning closed his eyes as if he was enjoying the moment. 

As Xiao Ning's body was about to smash against the indestructible training ground, he opened his eyes, and green-gold flame flashed in them. 

His Qi Cyclone rotated at an incredible speed and spewed out the remaining Dou Qi. 

Xiao Ning transferred the Dou Qi to the two small Qi Pathways on his back, and a pair of golden wings appeared. 

Due to the lack of Dou Qi, the wings flickered and became illusionary, yet Xiao Ning tried his best to maintain them. 

With his current Dou Qi reserve, Xiao Ning could only maintain them for a moment. The golden wings spread out, and it took Xiao Ning all of his strength to reduce his speed. 

'Bang!' The next moment, the wings disappeared, and Xiao Ning smashed on the training ground. 

After a few seconds, Xiao Ning slowly raised his aching arm and rubbed his forehead. He felt as if every part of his body broke. 

Xiao Ning secretly wondered about the material used to make this training ground and secretly cursed while massaging his head. 

Thanks to his tyrannical physique Xiao Ning got away with a few minor injuries. 

He knew if it were not for his strong physique, he would have suffered a serious injury if not dead. 

Xiao Ning slowly got up and sat cross-legged with some difficulty. He closed his eyes and began absorbing the surrounding energy. 

After a while, he opened his eyes and muttered, "I am healed." 'Battle Budha Art' and an acquired physique boosted his recovery. 

Xiao Ning stood up, stretched his waist, and stepped forward to collect the four red-colored beads. 

After storing the beads, he continued to recover his Dou Qi and analyze the battle. 

Soon, the fifth round started, and Xiao Ning faced five opponents this time. Like before, they had the same cultivation realm as Xiao Ning. 

The battle became more difficult as the number of opponents increased. 

Xiao Ning didn't rely on his dou techniques; instead, he exchanged physical blows with the dragon-man.

It polished his current battle technique and gave him more insights for the future. 

He refrained from using 'Myriad Budha Hands' and inclined more on 'Dragon Claw' as it consumed less Dou Qi. 

The battle was terrible, and even after successfully defeating his opponents, Xiao Ning didn't come out unscathed. There was a horrible claw mark on his back, and blood seeped out of it. 

Xiao Ning's unshakable will allowed him to ignore the pain and meditate. He absorbed the insights from the fight and improved his battle awareness. 

After recovering his consumed Dou Qi, Xiao Ning stepped forward and collected five red-colored beads lying in front of him. 

Like before, the next round started, and this time, Xiao Ning faced six opponents. Luckily, Xiao Ning's battle awareness rose at an incredible pace. 

At present, he was not at a disadvantage like before. Xiao Ning's actions became simple, quicker, and sharper. He gave up the fancy style of fighting that he learned in the clan and sought the most effective way. 

If someone saw Xiao Ning's barbaric fighting style, they would look down on him. 

Yet, no one would have ever imagined that each crude-looking blow contained Xiao Ning's all physical strength. Yes, he effectively managed to converge all his power into a single punch. 

......

It would also serve as an inspiration for Xiao Ning to merge his Dou Techniques, but that would happen in the future. 

......

Xiao Ning continued to fight and hone himself. In the process, he became more proficient in his self-created dou technique, 'Dragon Claw.' 

Soon, he defeated all six of them and collected the red-colored beads. 

He didn't intend to absorb the beads at present. Xiao Ning would not stupidly waste such an opportunity of sharpening himself. 

Similarly, he continued to fight and passed the seventh, eighth, and ninth rounds. 

According to his guess, this would be the last round. Xiao Ning did not intend to be careless, and he focused on recovering his Dou Qi. 

12