Chapter 73
960 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few minutes, Xiao Ning recovered his Dou Qi and opened his eyes. He slowly stood up, raised his head, and gazed afar. 

The indifference in Xiao Ning's eyes did not match his youthful face. Furthermore, his current bloody attire made him look like a God of Death. 

At present, Xiao Ning blankly stood as if he was in a trance. His mind was in chaos; he tried his best but couldn't remember the faces of his parents. 

Suddenly, Xiao Ning's face changed, and he clutched his chest. He felt as if his heart was on fire. 

The shock in Xiao Ning's eyes was evident. How could he who had tempered his body with a trace of heavenly flame feel his heart burning?

Not only he forged his body with heavenly flame, but Xiao Ning also owned a powerful fire rivaling a heavenly flame, yet he felt his heart blazing. 

His face paled as the burning sensation grew. 

......

The mysterious Dou God's eyes flickered as he saw Xiao Ning's current condition. A mocking smile appeared on his face, and he spoke to himself, "An abandoned bloodline, dare to fight with me!" 

Suddenly, his eyes became sluggish as he thought of the past events, and the next second, a sharp look appeared on his face as he thought of those Dou Gods. 

"Interesting, it's interesting; I wish I could have seen the look on their face as he obtains my legacy." The mysterious Dou God spoke in a low and thick voice. 

After taking another look at Xiao Ning, he closed his eyes, and the surroundings became shrouded in darkness again. 

......

Xiao Ning did not know about the mysterious Dou God's mood swings, and even if he did, he wouldn't care. 

Right now, all he wanted was to find a way to make the pain in his heart disappear. 

It seemed as if someone heard his wish and his heart returned to its previous condition. 

Xiao Ning stood with a blank face. He couldn't identify the source of his current problem. 

It seemed as if nature didn't want him to continue; Xiao Ning heard the bloodthirsty roar of the dragon-man. 

Xiao Ning's eyes widened in surprise after seeing the tenth dragon-man. He felt a threat of death from the latter's body. 

The tenth dragon-man was twice as tall, bulky, and was covered in golden runes. Furthermore, its cultivation was a level higher than Xiao Ning. 

After seeing the current situation, Xiao Ning's face became grim. It might turn out to be the toughest battle he ever fought. 

Xiao Ning's skin turned dark-golden, a pair of gauntlets materialized, and a frightening wave of Dou Qi burst out of his body. He looked golden shura covered in tattered clothes soaked in blood. 

Xiao Ning did not intend to test the opponent and showed his strongest from right from the start. 

Apart from the tenth dragon-man, the rest nine rushed forward, surrounded Xiao Ning, and the bitter battle began. 

As the battle progressed, Xiao Ning fell into a disadvantage, and his lack of movement dou technique became Xiao Ning's weak point. 

'Clang!' The sound of metal clashing sounded, and after a few moments, a cut appeared on his arm. 

Xiao Ning ignored his injury and kept paying attention towards the idle dragon-man. 

Soon, he killed off two opponents in exchange for a minor injury to his chest. 

......

After killing all nine dragon-man, Xiao Ning, riddled in injuries, stepped forward. Thick killing intent flashed in his eyes. 

On the surface, he looked calm, yet he wrecked his brain to come up with a plan to deal with the opponent in front of him. 

Before Xiao Ning could blink his eye, the last dragon-man disappeared from its position and appeared in front of him. 

The dragon-man clenched his claw and hit Xiao Ning's abdomen. 

Xiao Ning's eyes shrunk in horror; before he could react, Xiao Ning felt his body breaking, and he spat out blood. 

As Xiao Ning regained his senses, another punch zoomed in towards his face. He flew back and fell upside down. 

Xiao Ning got up with difficulty and wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth. 

The last two punches made him realize that he had underestimated his enemy; his trembling body proved it. 

Xiao Ning closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and calmed his surging emotions. He knew if he panicked, everything would be over. 

As he opened his eyes, Xiao Ning entered a unique state. His golden pupils shone brilliantly, yet there was no emotion in them. 

'Myriad Budha Arms!' A golden brilliance surged behind him; it quickly solidified, and a golden figure appeared. 

Xiao Ning raised his arms, and the golden figure copied his actions. Two giant golden arms tore through the air and smashed the dragon-man on the training ground. 

He did not stop and continued to hit. Unknown to Xiao Ning, another illusionary arm appeared on the golden figure. 

The brilliance in his eyes became more prominent as if someone possessed Xiao Ning. 

Soon, the third arm solidified, and another illusionary arm appeared. 

He did not stop and continued to attack, and sweat dripped down his pale face. He could feel the Dou Qi within his Qi Cyclone depleting, yet Xiao Ning had no intention of stopping. 

Xiao Ning felt if he stopped, he would regret it for the rest of his life. So, he gritted his teeth and continued to attack. 

Soon, the fourth arm solidified, and the golden figure behind Xiao Ning had two pairs of arms. 

As the fourth arm became solid, Xiao Ning sensed it and became happy. 

He stopped attacking and took a deep breath. 

The injured dragon-man took advantage of it and flew into the sky. 

Xiao Ning did not pursue it and a mocking smile formed on his face. 

'Myriad Budha Arms!' Finally, he could show the actual power of this technique. 

Four giant golden arms tore through the sky and smashed the injured dragon-man to the ground. 

"Die!" Xiao Ning roared, and the four giant palms attacked together. 

Under Xiao Ning's frightening attack, the poor dragon-man became a lump of flesh and blood. 

"Finally, I succeeded,"  With a smile on his face, Xiao Ning's body fell on the ground.

14