Chapter 75
849 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ning stood alone surrounded by trees, and the initial barren land was nowhere to be seen.

The clouds drifted away, and the moon revealed itself, and hazy moonlight shone on Xiao Ning.

Under the moonlight, Xiao Ning looked like an immortal. His eyes looked at the distance, and no one knew what he was thinking.

Xiao Ning was not surprised after finding trees and plants instead of the desolate, barren land.

He could even feel that there was a faint connection between him and this piece of land.

'No doubt, it is the entrance of the mysterious Dou God's small world.' Xiao Ning thought and nodded inwardly.

Xiao Ning clenched his fist, and a rare expression of excitement appeared on his face. He immediately noticed the difference in his strength. Even though his realm did not change, Xiao Ning's physical strength doubled. 

He was happily unaware that it was because of the mysterious Dou God's blood essence. Moreover, it was only a preliminary fusion. The drop of blood essence had yet to merge fully with Xiao Ning. 

Xiao Ning's current physique would not be able to bear the horrible energy present in the golden drop of blood. Hence, it hid in his heart. 

Otherwise, the result wouldn't be a mere increase in physical strength; Xiao Ning would have gained a top grade Dou God Bloodline. 

Luck and crises always come at the same time. While Xiao Ning got an opportunity to upgrade his bloodline in the future but at the same time, others could also hunt him down and extract the blood essence and refine it. Unknowingly, Xiao Ning became a mobile treasure house. 

......

Xiao Ning glanced at the blood-colored orbs in his storage ring with red eyes. He decided to refine it as quickly as possible and transform it into his strength. 

'Ahh!' Suddenly, he heard Xiao Xi Yian's scream. The joy on Xiao Ning's face faded away, and he rushed towards her hut. 

He quickly arrived in front of the straw house, vigilantly looked around, and only after confirming that no one else was present did his heart settled. 

In a hurry, he violently opened the door and quickly entered inside. As soon as he opened the door, black smoke spread out of the hut. 

Xiao Ning's eyes enlarged in shock; he covered his mouth with one hand and extended the other. His hand glowed in golden light, and the force cleared out the smoke from the hut. 

While the black smoke couldn't harm Xiao Ning, yet he was careful. 

As the smoke cleared out, his body shook, and a thought immerged in his mind. 

Slowly, the inside became visible, and he saw Xi Yian's body curled up on the bed. Her bright face now flickered with seven different colors. 

After seeing her condition, Xiao Ning's body trembled. He stood frozen in his position, and a single thought echoed in his mind, 'How could this happen.' 

He stared forward and found a slightly open bag in her hand. Xiao Ning looked up and saw traces of black powder on the corner of her mouth. 

Worry appeared in his eyes, and Xiao Ning clenched his fists. 

......

Xiao Ning was aware that Xiao Xi Yian possessed a natural physique, 'Woeful Poison Body.’ He also verified that she had yet to stimulate her physique. The only way to stimulate it was to consume poison. 

Moreover, Xi Yian, as its possessor, didn't have to bitterly train her Dou Qi to become stronger. All she had to do was consume poison. More potent the poison, the better. 

Woeful Poison Body converts the potent poison into a special poison Dou Qi. Hence, it could quickly increase Xi Yian's strength in a short time. 

Everything comes at a price. Even Woeful Poison Body was not a perfect physique. While it shortens the training time; yet, the poison accumulated within becomes deadly to the person itself. 

The poison eaten during the initial stages consumes the owner itself after becoming potent enough. 

Even though Xiao Ning was confident in his ability to treat her condition; still, he didn't want her to suffer before he could solve it. 

It's just he never expected that Xi Yian had already eaten the poison. 

......

Xiao Ning was not a person with a weak mentality. Even though the worry in his eyes did not diminish, he regained his composure and sat on the chair nearby. 

After regaining his calm, Xiao Ning quickly noticed her condition, and a bitter smile appeared on his face. 

"How could she be so reckless," he shook his head and waited for Xi Yian to wake up. 

He never expected that she would consume such potent poison for the first time. 

......

After a while, Xi Yian's pretty face paled as her body started shivering. The seven different colors on her face also flickered. Her hair changed its color swiftly. 

It seemed that the poison Xi Yian ate was far more potent than she expected, and instead of increasing her strength, it showed tendencies of outbursting.  

Xiao Ning, who saw this, stood up from the chair, and instead of escaping, he slowly stepped forward. 

"Xi Yian, why are you so reckless?" 

"Let me also be reckless for once." 

Xiao Ning muttered to himself as he stepped in front of her. His eyes softened for a moment before a rare solemn expression appeared on his face. 

He bent down, opened his arms, and hugged Xi Yian's soft body. "Leave everything to me," he softly muttered in her ear. 

After that, he lowered his head and kissed her. A gentle golden aura covered their figures. 

Xiao Ning used his Dou Qi to suppress and refine the poison in her body. 

In order to not hurt her, he suppressed most of his strength, and it also lowered his defenses. 

The excessive poison seemed to have seen a new prey, and it rushed into Xiao Ning's body through her mouth. 

Xiao Ning's body stiffened for a moment before he actively started absorbing the excessive poison. 

Slowly his lips turned purple; yet, he did not quit and kept absorbing. He opened his eye and was relieved after seeing her condition. 

12