Don’t Drop the Soap (Part 2)
609 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were three of them this time and all of them were at least two sizes bigger than I was. They were just as one would expect maximum-security prison inmates to look like; large, tall, muscled, heavily-tattooed, and with mean faces and menacing glints in their dark eyes that could spread fear and dread in the hearts of even the most courageous. And they were all butt naked.

I felt sick to my stomach in instant and almost allowed a squeak of fear to slip out of me. I shuddered involuntarily as an icy hand gripped my spine.

Their wolfish grins spoke volumes. I was completely cornered, stuck between four unyielding walls –one made of flesh and bone. Not to mention that I was the one with the cast on his arm.

“Nice ass you got there.”

I realized the one who’d just spoken was the culprit behind the burning spank. The area where his massive, sweaty palm had landed on the tender skin of my butt still throbbed and I resisted the urge to gingerly smooth and massage it lest he decided to ‘assist’. He was shorter than his other two companions, but he was still much taller than I was. And he was the most decent-looking of the two, with fair curls for hair and chocolate brown eyes –eyes that held no warmth whatsoever. In fact, it was the look in his eyes frightened me the most about him.

When he stepped into the stall with a smirk, the alarm was raised in my head. I quickly backed away until the small of my back hit the shower knob and I was standing directly under the showerhead, the water still running.

“What do you want?” My heart beat a staccato rhythm while my mind raced for a solution to escape.

“We just want to have some fun. Right, boys?” He was so close now that he was being showered as well. The fur on his chest matted and tangled, like a bear standing under the rain.

The ‘boys’ let out grunts of approval.

Their leader –or so I assumed—reached out a hand toward me. I swatted his hand away, pressing myself into the wall, the shower knob biting into my back. He reached out again and I whacked his hand away once more, my heart lodged in my throat.

A dangerous scowl appeared on his face and his eyes darkened. He growled deep in his throat, “Sit still, punk.”

It all escalated quickly from there. With alarming speed, he seized my upper arms and pulled me to him in one move. My heart plummeted and I yelped.

“Let me go, assholes!” I shrieked and dug my fingers into his wrists in an attempt to pry off his vice grip and even tried to bite his fingers off at one point, but I was being overpowered by the bastard’s brute force and my broken arm was getting in the way. A struggle –if you could even call it that—ensued between us two until another pair of strong hands grabbed me from the waist and I was slammed into a wall of the stall. My head hit the wall, hard, and I saw stars.

“Watch it, idiot! We’re not supposed to hurt him!” The leader growled into his lackey’s ear, but I heard it all the same. The molester responsible mumbled a half-assed apology.

They are not supposed to hurt me? What is that supposed to mean?

They didn’t give me time to think and speculate. They went down on me like a wake of vultures, wasting no time.

I cried out for help at the top of my lungs, then. My cries bounced off the walls of the shower room, echoing. I yelled and screamed till my lungs burned. A hand slapped on my mouth, successfully quelling my shouts. The rushing of my blood became the only sound I could hear aside from my heart slamming into my ribcage with a nearly painful force.

The leader crouched before me. Dread unfurled in my gut. I knew exactly what he meant to do. Forcefully, he parted my legs, holding them apart from my thighs as far as they would go while I could still stand upright. His hand still clamped on my mouth, the tallest of the three moved closer to me, his other hand pinning me to the wall from my shoulder. With despair and tears prickling at the corners of my eyes, I watched the leader’s pink tongue dart out and lick the head of my cock.

My mind went blank but for a single thought. Schneizel’s face flashed clearly in my mind. His blue-violet eyes imprinted into my very brain matter. I recalled the last expression I had seen on his face before proudly storming out of the boiler room. Tears started falling down my cheeks. This was what he had meant by not being able to survive without protection –his protection. It hadn’t even an hour since I refused his deal and I was already being molested!

The leader’s mouth started swallowing my cock inch after inch. I tried to scream for help once again, but my muffled shrieks died away at the palm of his cohort’s hand. I was helpless to do anything to stop them and they knew it. His mouth was hot, moist and tight, causing the blood to rush to my loins.

Humiliated, I shut my eyes against the fresh wave of tears. Why the fuck was I reacting to him?!

As if reading my thoughts, he released my cock with a wet pop and said with a sly grin that only sickened me further, “It feels good, doesn’t it?” My cock, slick from spit, started rising on its own as if in reply, much to my alarm and dismay. He then went back to work with a diligence and thoroughness that I could only consider frightening.

The third molester, a bald man with tattoos concealing every inch of skin on his skull, decided he also wanted to be part of the action after standing idly by. He stepped over his leader –who was now down on his knees—to the other side of the stall, turned off the shower and then moved closer to me with the most lecherous grin if I ever saw one.

Oh, God.

His mouth swallowed my left nipple and he started suckling it as if he were a hungry baby. I gasped into the hand. His tongue rolled the erect bud around and then he bit it. I began whimpering when strange, unwanted sensations raked my body. Even worse, there was nothing I could do, nothing I could tell my traitorous body to quell those damned reactions.

As they nibbled and licked at me to their hearts content, I found myself thinking of one person. None other came to mind at the time. I didn’t even have it in me to wonder just why.

“Dammit.” The one who was clamping my mouth suddenly cursed, gaining the attention of the other two whom up until then had been immersed in the act of ravishing me. His dick was fully erect, brushing against his navel.

“Hey, I want some too.” He said to his leader, as if I were a tub of ice cream to be passed around.

He removed his hand and reached for my cock, licking his lips.

I called out with all my might just then, a deafening cry that ricocheted back to my own ears, “SCHNEIZEL!”

All three froze the moment we sensed his presence a millisecond later. 

7