Surrender to Me
550 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt as if I was pushing a boulder –the man was the definition of unbudging.

Frustrated, I hissed, "Take your hands off me!"

"Stop that. You'll only hurt yourself." Schneizel chided as if I were a misbehaving child. He placed a wet kiss at the side of my neck, right under my right ear, and I let out a very loud, very humiliating moan, much to my chagrin. He had found my second most sensitive spot. An ex-girlfriend had discovered that spot and had used it to assuage and persuade me into getting her things, and I'd been helpless to naysay her. And now Schneizel was on the verge of this discovery. He licked the same spot again and I unfurled like a blossom under the heat of the sun. Shuddering nonstop, I grit my teeth to prevent anymore moans from escaping.

My breathing was becoming more and more erratic.

He moved downward to nip at my collarbone, then further down to my nipple. He looked up and our gazes collided, sparks flying. My heart stuttered.

"I want you to watch me as I drive you to the brink of madness," he ordered in a voice husky and deep with desire.

Before I could protest, he blew cold air at the erect bud and I shut my eyes at the overwhelming wave of heat that washed over me like a tidal wave. I desperately clung to the last vestiges of my willpower.

I couldn't surrender myself to him! I just couldn't!

"Keep your eyes open."

My eyes fluttered open and the intensity of his gaze had me taken aback. I gasped. Somehow, his blue eyes had turned pitch black in the few seconds I had shut my eyes, just like that time when he had taken the life of that guard with his bare hands. An icy hand curled its frozen fingers around my spine –the hand of fear. I couldn't look away. A scream was trapped at the back of my throat, but I could not release it for the life of me. Oddly hypnotized by the dark, fierce emotion I saw swirling in their depths, I sat very, very still, waiting...

Waiting.

"Look at me," he said before his tongue emerged out of his mouth to lick at the sensitive bud like a snake's.

"NNGHH-No!" I was burning. I was being scorched alive. I was going to be devoured by the flames Schneizel was igniting in me with every kiss and peck he laid on my naked body. And I was enjoying every minute of it.

He then used his hot, wicked tongue to make a blazing trail down my abdomen and I nearly died right then and there.

The King was setting me aflame and there was nothing I could do to stop or resist him.

Schneizel suddenly straightened a little. His eyes roamed my body and I started to cover myself, ashamed, but he grabbed my hand and lightly flicked it away, not yet satisfied.

"You're beautiful." He breathed and the intensity and sincerity of the emotions in his eyes took me by surprise.

"Why do you want me so much?" I had to know what was so darn special about me.

"I've always wanted you."

"But we've known each other for less than a week!" I exclaimed.

Schneizel pierced me with his eyes, our gazes locked for a very long time. I was the first to look away; unable to hold his heated gaze.

Finally, he replied, "Perhaps you don't remember me. Perhaps to you, I was just another figure in your life." Was that hurt I saw flash in his eyes?

"A-Are you saying I've met you before?" My voice came out as a meek whisper.

Impossible! Like I could ever forget someone like Schneizel. His mere presence signaled to me. I always knew he was there even before I saw him. The man possessed a fearsome aura that commanded attention.

He eyed me for a very long time again. In my mind's eyes, I saw him as a predator eyeing his prey.

"If your mind can't remember me, then I'll make your body remember." He swooped down on me like a hawk, claiming my lips in another fierce kiss that proved to be my undoing. His tongue explored the cavern of my mouth, probing and licking to his heart's content. Unconsciously, I held my breath in what I could only describe as anticipation.

His mouth swallowed the pink head. My spine arched so fast, for a moment there I thought it was going to snap in two. Gasping, my hands gripped the sheets beneath me and balled the coarse material in them. A world of new sensations poured over me with the force of a waterfall. One hand had released the sheets in order to cover my mouth, muffling my cries. When he swallowed my throbbing shaft again, his tongue rubbed against me expertly in a way that drove me closer and closer to the brink of ecstasy. My hand fell away and I cried out.

"Aaah...! Yes! Yes! M-more... mahhh," I breathed hoarsely, shiver after shiver raking my body. I was close. I could feel it. Just a bit little more...

But he wouldn't let me come. Every time I felt myself near release, he stopped short; ceasing whatever sorcery or magic he was doing to me with his mouth and tongue. He would allow my dick to slide out of his mouth and fall to my stomach. When he did so for the third time, my eyes snapped open.

"W-What are you doing?" I questioned him in a voice heavy with desire and a need so violent and new to me, it was shocking.

"Beg." I saw his mouth form the words, but they did not quite register in my hazy, clouded mind.

"What?""

"Beg me."

"Beg you for what?"

"Beg me to let you come."

8