Beg
559 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silence.

I held his gaze. I was waiting for him to burst out laughing and say it was all a big joke.

The silence continued.

"What!'

He let out a heavy sigh, "I said—"

"I know what you said! I'm not going to beg!" I all but spat the word. The mere thought of begging Schneizel to...

Red-cheeked and mortified, I looked away, refusing to meet his scorching gaze.

"Then, I won't let you come." His eyes darkening a shade more, Schneizel commenced his torture; a long process that involved him nibbling and licking and probing at my body till I was gasping for air like a fish out of water, burning and squirming with a frightening, growing need that transcended any I had ever experienced before. It was both heaven and hell combined.

And he was enjoying every minute of it.

"S-Stop! I can't... I can't take it anymore!"

"Beg me, then." The smallest of smirks played at the corner of his perfect lips, taunting.

"No-OH!" His hand had reached up and he pinched my nipple as he licked my balls.

"Oh God. O-ooh! D-Don't...! Stop! No...! No, wait, don't stop! Ah! You can't—Not there! For the Love of God—! Wait! WAIT!" I was rambling now, sprouting incoherent babble. Shuddering, I grabbed his head, my fingers twining and curling in his soft hair. I couldn't take it anymore!

I really couldn't take it anymore!

"Please..." The word escaped on its own. It was a mere whisper, barely audible.

Be he'd heard, alright. "Louder." he commanded.

I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from cursing and swearing at Schneizel. With as much dignity as one could muster when saying such words, I said, "Please, let me cum."

His finger was suddenly at my entrance. I immediately tensed. My heart's frantic pace became more frenzied. I was going to have a heart attack if this continued! The man moved way too fast!

"You're too tense. Relax."

"I can't!" This was my first time being on the receiving end! Of course I would be a little tense!

He felt the hole, moving his finger in circular motion, then proceeded to bring that finger to my lips. "Lick it." Hesitantly, my tongue flicked out and licked his finger, ever so slightly. Without warning, he stuck his finger into my mouth. He mimicked the motion of fucking with his finger, getting his finger as wet as possible all the way to his knuckles. I felt violated, but I also felt very, very turned on by the sexual act.

His eyes met mine. He wanted me. For whatever reason, the thought fueled me. Blood rushed to my bottom half. I felt my cock twitch. Schneizel felt it too. His hand closed around my member once again, and he started jerking me off while his finger was still fucking my mouth. A moment later, he stuck another finger into my mouth, then another. Release was near. I could feel it deep in my bones. Something was about to unfurl. I was about to cum—

Schneizel released my cock and pulled out his fingers with a pop, now glistening from my spit and slobber.

I almost protested having been so harshly denied out loud, but I had a pretty good idea where those fingers were going next.

"Spread your legs." I didn't waste a second and immediately did as he'd asked. I spread my legs as far as they'd go. All my previous reservations seemed to melt away at the prospect of release. "Now, relax." With only one of the 'prepared' fingers, he touched my entrance again. I did my best to relax my muscles. This time, I felt him apply a little pressure. Almost immediately, the tip of his middle finger slipped into my ass with minimal resistance. I only felt slight discomfort at first, whereas I had envisioned a world of pain from the penetration, seeing as it was my first time. He started to probe, pulling out and pushing in his finger. I winced when a jolt of pain shot up my spine. I tensed again reflexively.

"Don't tighten your ass; it'll hurt more. You'll soon start to feel something else." There was a confidence bordering on arrogance in his voice that I found most annoying. Having said that, the bastard didn't even wait for me to get used to that one finger. After a few more deep thrusts, he inserted a second finger. I groaned. By then, squishy sounds –embarrassing sounds—had begun floating to my ears. Schneizel thrust his fingers as far as they would go, then, still deep in my ass, opened them, spreading my insides. I started to whimper and tremble uncontrollably.

These were new sensations that I felt and I had no clue how to handle them, let alone control them. My cock twitched again, as if calling for Schneizel's attentions. Heat climbed up my body until I was drenched in sweat and was panting like a parched dog. Drool was falling down one side of my mouth. I must've looked absolutely shameless. I knew I was embarrassed by the shameful state I was forced to reach.

My cries for mercy fell on deaf ears; Schneizel was intent on torturing me to the point of madness. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than this, Schneizel took me into his mouth once more. I watched him work his mouth up and down my shaft as if his life depended on it. The way he moved his tongue against the skin, licking and probing, was enough to drive anyone to the brink.

If this continues...! No way am I going to cum in his mouth!

Alarmed, I tried to push Schneizel's face away because I knew that I was so very close to exploding. It was no use, however. Schneizel kept slapping my hand away every time as if he were swatting at a fly.

All of a sudden, a third finger was ruthlessly shoved inside me. It proved to be my undoing. I came right then and there, hard. My cry of release no doubt rocked the very foundations of the block. My mind instantly went blank. Stars burst against my eyelids, blinding. A wave so large and strong crashed against me that it swept me away with it, drowning me in the ecstasy I'd been denied for so long. I arched my back, which pushed my cock deeper down Schneizel's mouth. Jet after jet of white shot straight down Schneizel's throat. I felt him swallow every bit of my cum. Finally, my cock slid out of his mouth, limp.

When I finally opened my eyes a half hour later, Schneizel was gone.

 

6