Heterosexuality is Overrated
514 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, yeah! Yeah! That’s the spot. Yeah! Harder! Yeaaah!"

"Ow, not so hard; my butt isn’t symmetrical."

"What?"

"Yes, pound that naughty, dirty, poophole with your cervix crusader!"

"Hey, did anybody see the donkey tail plug?"

"YES! PILLAGE MY VILLAGE!"

I concentrated on ignoring the mad debauchery unfolding nearby with every strength of willpower that I had— I really did— but it was very difficult especially since a full-blown orgy was taking place in the cell right opposite mine. I had the perfect view, unfortunately. From deep within the cellblock, bored, horny inmates cheered the six individuals on while simultaneously wanking their cocks. Judging by the accidental glances I stole, said individuals were trying on sex positions I’d never seen or heard of before. They looked like a giant, 24-limbed octopus, all lumped up together. It was terrifying.

This place was really living up to its reputation; it was utter hell, at least for those of us who still desperately clung to our heterosexuality.

Right...

Was I still straight?

Memories of all the times I’d been intimate with Schneizel rushed back to my all at once. I physically flinched; deep humiliation and mortification always followed soon after even though it had already been two weeks. I was angry at Schneizel for leaving me hanging –again!— after he’d purposely driven me to the edge.

But I also kind of understood his motives...

I was frustrated. Groaning miserably, I fell back against the bunk and stuffed my pillow —which had mysteriously been replaced into the fluffy, feather-filled type— into my face in an attempt to drown out both the memories and the disgusting sounds from over yonder.

“Not enjoying the show?”

I removed the pillow to see Schneider standing outside my cell. The metal door slid open for him, and it closed immediately after he stepped into the cell.

“It’s not much of a show. Not for me, at least.”

“It has a niche audience. So take a walk.”

“Honestly, I’d rather be anywhere else right now, but I can’t be bothered to go through a life-threatening situation today. I’m like a magnet for these things; so I’ve stuck to my cell.” I told him wryly, sitting up and making room for him next to me.

Schneider chuckled pleasantly, the corners of his eyes wrinkling. He glanced down, “How’s the arm?"

“Healing splendidly." I admitted, then looked down at my bandage-free arm.

Healing splendidly thanks to Schneizel...

My heart swelled almost unbearably. In the two weeks or so that had passed, my arm had gotten much better. It no longer needed bandages, but I could still feel a little pain every time I moved it without care or accidentally leaned or slept on it. However, two weeks for it to heal was a spectacular rate. I suspected it had something to do with all the protein-rich meals as well as the medicine Schneizel had had brought up to me.

I secretly looked at Schneider’s profile from the corner of my eye. Exactly alike, and yet so different, like two sides of a coin. My chest tightened. Seeing Schneider —seeing Schneizel’s face— was doing strange things to my insides, especially since it had been two weeks since I last saw Schneizel. He had to be staying in his ‘playroom’.

“Still haven’t made up, huh.”

“Huh?” Schneider’s statement surprised me. Was it that obvious who I was thinking about? He suddenly turned to look at me and I saw that there was a strange intensity reflected in his eyes. I audibly gulped.

Schneider was silent a moment, waiting for the horrific screaming as someone from the opposite cell ‘came’ to subside, then said, “Aiden, I’m going to ask you a question and I want you to be very honest with me.”

“W-What is it?” My heart started beating hard against my chest of its own volition. I sensed that Schneider was about to ask me something very difficult to answer —or something I didn’t know the answer to myself.

“Do you love my brother?”

My heart stuttered. I chocked. “WHAT? N-NO! No! H-How can I l-l-l-love someone I only recently met?!” I exclaimed, mortified and alarmed, feeling my cheeks start to melt off from the scorching heat that rushed to my face in a heartbeat.

At that moment, Schneider’s gaze intensified. Something flashed so quickly in his eyes that I was not able to read it in time. Was it just my imagination?

“I see.” he muttered, looking away. “Then do you at least like him?”

I sputtered.

Schneider grinned mischievously, showing white teeth. “You needn’t answer; even a blind idiot can see you’ve got the hots for Schneizel.”

“I do not!” I protested loudly, frowning at the false accusation.

False? Really? Drawled the torturous voice in my head.

“It’s strange, though.” A thoughtful look crossed Schneider’s face. He started rubbing his clean-shaven chin with a hand. “Why hasn’t Schneizel made a serious move on you yet? It’s not like him..."

I sighed. I figured I might as well tell him if he knew all there was to know between me and Schneizel. I guessed it wasn’t much of a secret; Schneizel had constantly made it clear that I was his ‘bitch’ to all who would listen —and even those who wouldn’t listen.

“He... He wants me to admit it... That I...” I trailed off, too embarrassed to say it out loud.

“Ah.” Was Schneider’s simple reply as understanding dawned on him.

Then, without warning, Schneider’s eyes took on a mischievous glint. It did not bode well with me. In fact, it made my stomach start to turn and churn most uncomfortably. A wide grin stretched his fine lips in what could only be referred to as an impish, predatory smile. It didn’t take a Harvard-certified genius to realize that he was up to no good.

“What?” I asked, knowing full well that I would regret asking.

“Want to check?”

“Check what?”

“That you really do like Schneizel and that it’s not just a passing whim. Or horniness.”

Well, certainly. That was a serious doubt of mine and a hot topic of discussion in my head these past two weeks. What I wouldn’t give to know whether I liked Schneizel or was just horny.

Suspicious, I narrowed my eyes at him, “H-How?”

“Simple: I do to you what he did to you.”

“What?! And how is that simple?!” The very thought of Schneider touching me in the intimate way Schneizel had touched me... Every fiber of my being rejected the idea. “What kind of fucked up logic is that? No, forget it, you pervert! I can’t believe you’d even suggest this.”

“Come on. I won’t go all the way, obviously. Or are you too much of a prude? Ha! Don’t tell me... A virgin?!” Schneider’s mocking laughter grated on my ears and nerves.

“It’ll only be to confirm whether you like Schneizel or not.”

I was about to refuse when a thought occurred to me. In this prison where I was surrounded by males 24/7, perhaps my sexual compass had been distorted and I now batted for the other team! Maybe this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to confirm that I was now bisexual or something by trying it with another man. Maybe, just maybe, all men did it for me now and not just Schneizel. Besides, Schneider was a friend and he’d promised not to go all the way...

What was I saying? It was exactly because I considered Schneider a friend that I couldn’t do this with him! My logic was faulty—

A huge cock appeared right in front of my face. 

6