Credits
2.8k 3 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before we start this collection of wonderful stories, it’s important to acknowledge the many people who put so much work into these stories and the event in order to make all of this happen. First of all, I think I speak for everyone who participated when I say that we would like to thank Chirichirichiri and Mayday for their contributions when it came to setting up the event in the first place. The idea to create a Secret Santa style exchange was Mayday’s brainchild, and Chiri wrote an entirely new feature into her Discord bot in order to facilitate the anonymous exchange of prompts for the event. Both Chiri and Mayday worked together to match these prompts with authors who would be a good fit for them, as to ensure the most fun for everyone involved. Both of these people put hours into organization, coding, matching, and deadlines, and they deserve all the praise that they can get and more.

Next up, we’d like to thank Rooibos_Chai for organizing the itch bundle including all of these stories, plus a couple exclusives. Many of us had never used the site before, so on top of learning it herself, Rooibos ended up herding our group of cats into getting everything up in time and ready to post, which when you have so many different authors in so many different time zones is no easy task. Much more than that, Rooibos stepped up when the itch bundle was a state of limbo and is essentially the reason it happened. 

Finally, it’s a bit weird to thank myself for this anthology, but if I was to ignore myself, Bliss, I would also be ignoring my partner in getting this together, Angela, or Foundling_Fae, and I know she very much deserves to be thanked for her work. Dubbed “The Angelas”, we worked together to collect all of the works in the correct formatting, as well as figuring out the scheduling for different stories, which ones would need to be split into different parts, and a fair amount more. Angela and I put a ton of work into getting the anthology ready for Scribblehub, and we sincerely hope that you enjoy it.

If you like the works from this anthology and would like to support all of the authors monetarily, or if you would just like to read the entirety of this anthology before it releases, please consider buying the bundle on itch.io here: https://itch.io/b/773/santas-secret-transfic-stash. You’ll be supporting twenty five different trans authors for the price of five dollars!

From everyone who made this happen, from the organizers to the writers, we’d like to thank you all. All of these stories were made as gifts within our community for each other, so they’re very special pieces for us all!

 

Santa's Secret Transfic Anthology

OfficiallyZoe - Gift of the Fae

Rainbow - True Family

Rooibos_Chai - Deck The Malls

FinallyFeminine - The Christmas Star

TrismegistusShandy - Armored

Katie-The-Angel-Witch - A Recipe for Eggnog

GothPasta - Christmas Heaven

DerbyGhost - Advent Calendar

Calliope - Gods of Order

LiuNora - The Best Christmas Ever

Katie-The-Angel-Witch - Throwing a Pinecone in the Machinery

yd12k - Between the Still Waters and Starry Sky

Bliss - It’s Not Over

girlwithaguitar - A Tiny Wish

alienchangling - A World Without End

Mayday - Ash Not Ashamed

Skadia - Life in Ottawa

Elamimax - Who Are You Taking To Prom?

Azura - A Most Devious Rival

Taxouck - A Wish Made Real

BaronessZen - Artemis’ Favor

Foundling_Fae - A Night For Remembering

SylkWeaver - Copper Conciliations

JAK - A New Sweetness

SapphicSounds - What Do You Mean I Want To Be A Girl?

BottledChaos - Superflip

Foundling_Fae - The Proper Use Of Blankets

53