Ohayou Sekai Good Morning World
92 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep in a forest in Alaska, three statues stand outside a house. One of them is a very muscular teenager, the second is a very beautiful and slightly muscular teenager, the last is a very muscular old man. In short, three ripped statues. Of course, these three are Raijin, Asami, and Daichi after being petrified.

Raijin sat frozen on the ground, Asami was standing in a protective position over Raijin, and Daichi was in a position of running, he had seen the light and was trying to reach them in time to protect them but failed.

Now, you would think that any sane person in this situation would be questioning what just happened, however, that is not how main characters work. Senku was currently in Japan counting seconds, Taiju was also there screaming about Yuzuriha, while Raijin and Asami were here, acting like any good protagonists would. Asami was thinking about weather she was able to save Raijin or not. Raijin was signing to himself in his head.

'Inochi ga butsukaru hibana seishun no hibi wo terase yo'

(This one should be easy)

With that, ten years pass.

Raijin is starting to sing something different after singing the same song for ten years on repeat. Senku is currently at 315,360,000 seconds. Taiju is still thinking of Yuzuriha. We will save Asami's thoughts for a later chapter.

At some point during these ten years a group of astronauts had reentered the atmosphere and started a small village for themselves and their children.

One hundred years pass.

'How long has it been now?' Thought Raijin as he finally stopped singing.

'I wonder if I actually am frozen in stone right now or if I died. Life is such an enigmatic thing, so impossible to comprehend yet so easy to think you do. And what is death? Is it simply to cease existence, or something more?' Now we will ignore the psychotic man attempting to be a philosopher after singing to himself for a hundred years.

The astronauts have long since died, however their offspring's are starting to reproduce and the village is growing.

Two thousand years have now passed.

Deep inn the middle of a seemingly frozen forest, three statues can be seen covered in Ice, all of which are covered in so much ice that you can barely make out the features other then two being men and one being a women.

'HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH, GOD DAMN IT I AM BORED AS F***.' If you listen to the thoughts of one of the statues, you will hear hysterical laughter that signals the loss of their sanity.

This statue was Raijin's. After singing for thousands of years, he finally snapped and just started laughing to himself, but to be honest, how would you react if you were trapped in what appeared to be a black void with no one to talk to other then yourself for thousands of years? Something similar if not the same thing would probably happen to you.

Now if we turn our attention to Japan, we could find many interesting things happening. One being the statue of a teenager with weirdly long and spikey hair, his thoughts were probably the some of the strangest.

'63,072,000,000 seconds, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eig-' Never mind, this will get boring after a while, lets look at another one.

A few kilometers away from the previous statue, there lay another half buried statue with short spikey hair and a very muscular body. 'HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, STILL ALIVE, IM STILL ALIVE.' Okay that one is loud to write so lets go somewhere else.

If we look even further we could find a small village with humans in them, most of them with either blonde or brown hair. They appeared to be very primitive, equal to cavemen.

Time passed on as nothing important was happening until eventually.

Year 5721,

A small blonde haired baby girl is born in the primitive village and named the next priestess, as well as a brown haired boy with poor vision and a weird love for rules.

Year 5723,

Another blonde haired girl, this time a very active one, is born into the primitive village, as well as a brown haired boy with extreme curiosity and a blonde haired boy with extreme cowardice.

Year 5730,

The final actually important blonde haired girl is born, but once again with poor vision.

Year 5737 April 1st,

Back in Alaska, three statues stand near each other. They should have fallen over by now, however with their extreme muscle density holding them down, it was difficult for nature to push them over.

Suddenly the young male statue started emitting a strange golden light. The light slowly condensed and melted the ice around the statue until it was completely free. Then the light concentrated to the top of the statues head and shot upward. When it finally reached the upper part of the atmosphere, it exploded in all directions, sending a golden light that couldn't be seen by normal humans across the planet.

The light spread across the globe and occasionally broke off and concentrated on certain places, like temples and a few people. In the temples the light condensed into the shape of a pillar and multiple strangely carved stone masks with a person being created and frozen to the pillar. For one person in Canada, a strange stone mask was created on their face.

The light also started to fly into statues as well, such as one extremely muscular long haired man in Japan. Or another statue in Japan that had was the muscular short spikey haired. The light also flew into four people in the primitive village. One was a Blonde haired teenage girl with her hair tied back as she was running while carrying a clay basket full of water. Another was an old man that was busy making spears. The other two were standing at the entrance of the village with spears, one brown haired, the other blonde.

Back in Alaska the now unfrozen statue was now humming, until,

CRACK

A small crack appeared in the statue as it started to snake its way around the statues body. The cracking was followed by smoke and then a golden light. The statue also started to crackle with golden sparks as the air around it heated up. After the cracks were all over the statue and a bright golden light was shining out of all of them, the golden light exploded, sending the statue fragments in all direction.

Now a young man stood up where the statue used to be while surrounded in a golden light. The man clenched his fists and grinned, then said,

"You thought Senku would be the first to awaken from the stone, BUT IT WAS I, RAIJIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The man said loudly as started laughing in the middle of the forest. He sounded as if he had been waiting for years to say that line.

"I have the perfect song for this moment! I have been waiting over three thousand years to sing it because I wanted to save it for this moment." He said before he started to sing with the voice of a professional and somehow humming so well that it sounded like actual instruments at the same time that he was singing.

Dore Hodo Aruitarou

Ashi No Itami Dake Ga

Sono Kyori Wo Manogataru

(This should also be pretty easy, also when I say that he is singing and humming at the same time, I mean that he sounds like the actual song, not just the vocals but also the instruments)

He kept singing as he started to stretch. He then started to look around and found his family frozen. He immediately moved them under a tree and collected fire wood. He assembled the wood into a fire place underneath the statues.

'I have finally woken up from my petrification, now I have three months to build at least a camp and unfreeze them both before grandpa wakes up, and six months to build a house before Asami wakes up. Alright, that shouldn't be to hard." He said as he sat down over the fire place he made and started to furiously rub sticks together.

After which the stick caught fire and quickly spread throughout the fireplace, resulting in a bonfire sized fire. Also, yes if anyone is wondering, Raijin is indeed doing this all completely naked.

'I guess I should make some clothes as well, although I don't mind and grandpa probably wont either, Asami will be pissed.' He thought as he started to look for something to wear.

After looking for a while he found a bear attacking a deer.

'Time to test my hamon.' He thought as he grinned and started breathing at incredible speeds, making golden sparks appear around him.

"Although I don't know any skills in Hamon, I do still know the basic Overdrive." He said as he lunged foreword and punched the bear while shouting,

"SENDO RIPPLE OVERDRIVE" Although he didn't need to say the name, he still did.

After the punch landed on the bear, the force traveled through its body, completely ignoring everything it touched and only destroying the heart. After which the bear collapsed, and Raijin got himself a bear fur coat. he then took the bear back to the camp and started cooking it.

"I will find something for grandpa and Asami later, for now, I want to practice Hamon." He said as he sat down near the fire, which now had bear meat being cooked over it, and started practicing.

3