Chapter 42: Elimination Chamber
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the bell rang, Rider grappled with Adonis. Rider quickly gained the upper hand and threw him into the ropes. As he came back, Rider gave him a Lariat, knocking him down. She picks him up and throws him into the turnbuckle. Just as he rested on the turnbuckle, Rider jumps him. He was crushed by her chest. A few of her fellow competitors and half of the fans got jealous. Some of the fans murmured, “I’m so jealous. I feel like I wanna be in his shoes.”

Adonis was pretty out of it, then Rider picked him up once again and placed him at the top of the turnbuckle. She climbs the turnbuckle and puts his arm over her shoulder. Rider climbs to the top turnbuckle and lifts him over her shoulder. She jumps off the top turnbuckle with Adonis and they both land squarely in the ring. Rider had Superplex her opponent. Adonis got back up just as Rider got up, and he grabbed her from the back. He used all his strength to lift her over his shoulder. He manages to use a Backdrop on her but she quickly recovers.

Rider rolls backwards and got back on her feet before grabbing him from behind She puts Adonis in a Sleeper hold. In the arena, Cisco was one of the few people that was rooting for Rider but back at the DEO, everyone was cheering for Rider, “Alright Rider, atta girl.” Carter turns to Kara, Alex, and Caster, “Girl Power”, the two heroes just laugh it off. Cisco was constantly cheering for Rider, “C’mon Sis, you can do this. Show these guys what you can do.”

Being a servant, Rider’s senses were sharper than an ordinary person’s. She heard Cisco cheering for her, and she blushes. Just as Adonis was losing consciousness, Rider whispers into his ear, “How about I end this quickly and ease your pain”. After she said this, she still held him in the sleeper hold, but then she lifts Adonis up and slams him to the ground. Rider then climbs to the top turnbuckle with her back towards her grounded opponent. She then jumps and flips backwards. Her Moonsault lands squarely on Adonis, and she pins him. The referee counts while hitting the mat, “One. Two. Three.” With the referee’s third count, the bell rings and Adonis was eliminated.

After the bell rung, alarms sounded and the first cage was opened. Stone’s cage was opened and he was the first person to enter the ring since the start of the match. Just as Rider was about to get up, Stone comes rushing in and hits her with his elbow. The female members of the audience jeered at the audacity but they could not interfere with the match. The two wrestlers continued their fight while the referee rolled Adonis out of the ring.

Stone ran to the ropes, and was about to hit Rider with a lariat, but she manages to duck in time and grabs him from behind and lifted him over her shoulder and falls backwards and landing with a bridge. Her German suplex worked and he was slightly dazed. Rider picks stone up and kicks him in the gut before placing his head under her arm. She picks him up and he was now vertically upside down. Rider holds Stone like that for a while and walks around the ring. She lets the blood flow to his head then slams him to her side. He was hit with a Jackhammer.

After using this move on Stone, Rider pins him. But just as the referee reached the two count, Stone was able to kick out. Rider had to let go of him once he kicked out. The two wrestlers continued the match with neither of them giving an inch. Rider was finally noticing the difference between an amateur wrestler and a pro wrestler. Compared to the amateurs, the pros have more stamina and more skill. They've put in more work to fine-tune their craft.

They wrestled for a while longer. Stone was surprised by Rider’s ability. She was able to keep up with him. Just as when they grappled again, the alarm rang and another cage opened. The commentator shouts for the audience, “The Brute enters the fray. Ivan has been released from his cage and is entering the fray.” Ivan the brute immediately walks into the ring once his cage was opened. His hands were itching for the opportunity to challenge the champion.

Thinking that Rider was the weaker among the two, Ivan targets Rider. “The Brute is targeting Quetzalcoatl. He must desperately want to win if he targets her first. He goes in for a Lariat but she dodges him and counters with a Neck Breaker. Stone hits Ivan with an Elbow Drop. Stone throws him into the turnbuckle, then he throws Quetzalcoatl at Ivan. Quetzalcoatl jumps Ivan then throws him back at Stone. Stone catches Ivan and slams him down with a Spine Buster. Stone climbs the top turnbuckle. OMG his gonna finish it with his a Flying Elbow Drop, his signature move Crash Point. What’s this, Quetzalcoatl just put Ivan in a submission move. Ladies and gentlemen, she just put him in a Figure Four Leg Lock. A submission on top of the Stone’s signature move. I really don’t want to be him right now.”

Just as Crash Point hit, Ivan taps out from the pain in his chest and legs. “Oh yeah, another win for our girl.” The heroes, masters, and servants were all watching the live stream no matter where they were, be it at the DEO, S.T.A.R. Labs, or the Waverider, they were all cheering Rider on. Sara even cheers and hits Rory in the shoulder, “Alright Rider, show’em what you’re made of. Kick their asses.” Assassin slightly smiles, “They were not her match, to begin with”.

With Ivan the Brute defeated, Stone and Rider continued their match. Rider turns and runs towards the turnbuckle behind her and jumped off from the second turnbuckle. Her jump was high enough to place Stone between her legs. She crushes his head with her legs then she swings her body downward at forty five degree angle and pulls him down with her. Rider just used a Hurricanerana on Stone. Not just the wrestlers in the cages but the audience, the commentators, and the announcer just realized how tough Rider actually is. She could keep up with two amateurs and a pro wrestler without breaking a sweat. Rider was the greatest dark horse of the match.

Just as Rider was about to pick Stone up, he pulls her down and places her in an Arm Bar Lock. He says to her, “Tap out. Just tap out. All of this will be over once you do.” Rider laughs at Stone’s words, “You underestimate me, young man. If you think this is enough to make me give up then you’re dead wrong.” Rider musters more of her strength and lifts Stone up with the arm that he had placed in a submission lock. She then slams him down. To his surprise, Stone had unknowingly released her arm when she slammed him down.

Rider quickly gets up, and wraps stone’s legs around her own then turned around forcing him to turn around. Once she did so, Rider pulls back on his legs and puts strain on his back. Rider had placed Stone in a Sharpshooter. She kept him in the submission lock for a while before alarms started blaring again and another cage opened. “It looks like another cage is about to open folks. Let’s see who it is that gets to face Stone and Quetzalcoatl. It’s the Luchadore Jaguar Verde. Will Jaguar Verde help Quetzalcoatl or will he save Stone from her before he taps out.”

Just as Jaguar Verde entered the ring, Stone could no longer withstand the pain that stems from Rider’s Sharpshooter. Stone taps out and the bell rang, just as Jaguar Verde entered the ring. Once the bell rang, Rider lets go of Stone, and the referee leads him out of the chamber.

2