My new Girlfriend was a Loner (Chinae End)
874 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That should be the last of it.” While the boy never planned on moving out so soon after graduating high school, Ishi ended up doing exactly that. He moved into the place Chinae and her father called home.

“You really didn’t take that much stuff with you.” Ryugi commented as they looked over his room. “Like, it was just some clothes and stuff.”

“Yeah, I don’t think we all needed to come help.” Said Otoya. Along with those two, Youna and Koto helped him move his stuff into his new house. Rinse and Chinae were a bit too busy at the moment handling work. With school out of the way, they both became full time idols. “But it is a big deal, and I’ll miss swinging by your old place to hang out.”

“Usually I didn’t want you doing that.” Ishi responded with a chuckle. “But maybe you can still come by when Chinae and her dad aren’t here.”

“I’m just so surprised how fast you’re moving.” Youna’s standards were very reserved compared to most people. “You’ve only been dating for a few months now.”

“True, but I do want to help take care of her father.” Since the man had a few health concerns, Ishi believed it best to begin his adult life in this manner. Chinae was a rising idol and he wanted to support her in all the ways he could. “Speaking of, how about we all head down to the living room and share a drink while we wait for those two to get here.”

So they headed downstairs to meet with the man as everyone enjoyed themselves to the new life he found himself in.

“You really shouldn’t have to be doing all this for me.” While everyone was chatting among themselves, Ishi had a small chat with Chinae’s father. “You’re a bright young man, so you shouldn’t be wasting it on someone who’s not even family.”

“I don’t mind helping her out.” He answered. “But, I did have an offer to work at the studio too.” His only problem with it now was that he was dating one of the workers. Ishi was aware that couple generally should avoid working at the same place, lest there be unfortunate drama that affects everyone else.

“You should take the job offer.” Hotaka encouraged him. “Teruhisa’s a kind man and an excellent boss. He was even willing to help keep her secret away from everyone else.”

“I’ll keep it in mind.” It didn’t take much longer for the guests they were all waiting for to arrive. After a long day of work, both Chinae and Rinse entered the house carrying bags of their idol outfits. “Hope the two of you had plenty of fun.” The boy took their bags and properly placed them aside while offering them drinks.

“It was a ton of fun.” Rinse was the first one to respond. He was glad that she had regained her spirit after that fateful day. It certainly was never his intention to hurt her feelings, but there was no one he could accept her confession. His heart knew that would’ve been the wrong choice to make.

Speaking of that day, that girl’s day was certainly eventful. Aside from getting her heart broken the way it did with him. Rinse was utterly shocked to hear Chinae and Chiana were actually the same person the whole time. She could hardly believe her idol best friend was like that normally. So it took some adjusting to get used to working with what seemed to be a different person, but was the same as always. Though she was a professional, so there was little challenge to get back to regular working strength.

After enjoying themselves and chatting about work and the move-in, everyone but Ishi, Chinae, and her father left for the night. With college beginning in just a mere few days, he wasn’t going to be seeing them regularly anymore.

“I’ll just leave the two of you alone for the rest of the night.” Hotaka headed towards his room. “After all, this is the first night you’re spending together.” Ishi didn’t know how to feel about the wink the man sent him. It was unlikely that he’d actually go for the opportunity and truly graduate now.

“He’s not wrong.” Chinae quickly got intimate with him once they were alone. She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. “I bet your perverted mind is excited.” Even after getting together, she never stopped hitting him with the slight insults.

“You know, you’re always calling me a perv.” He replied. “I bet it’s just a little bit of projection. Maybe you’re the one that really wants this.” Ishi went to pull her towards their now shared room, but she wouldn’t budge. “What’s wrong?’

“I mean…” She got a little nervous, turning her head away from him so that the boy couldn’t see her face. “If you’re interested... I wouldn’t mind…” The girl anxiously scratched her cheek as she awaited his response.

“I can’t say I’m ready yet.” He chuckled as he pulled her inside. “But to be honest, I’m really excited to be sharing a bed with you for the first time.” Ishi had never been one to put value in the first of ones life. Yet with their relationship, this was going to be the biggest step he had ever taken to getting close to someone.

“If you’re excited…” Chinae jumped into the bed, laying on her side with an arm up beckoning him. “…Then how about you come here?” He shook his head and smiled at her boldness. Ishi accepted her offer as the pair laid down together on bed in a cuddle.

“Well, this is nice.” He commented as they clutched tightly with each of their hands. They were close enough for him to feel their hearts beating together. Somehow, despite her being the one that didn’t have any care for personal space, them laying like this felt different than before. “You know, I talked with your dad about working at the studio.”

“Do you want to?” Inside, she would’ve loved nothing more than to be able to work alongside him just like she did with her best friend. But she held back in her excitement over the prospect to him.

“I did promise to help take care of him if his health got worse.” He reminded her. “So if I wanted to, I’d probably just do it part-time.”

“That’s fine with me.” She suppressed the internal cheering she had from hearing him plan out his work future. However, even if she wanted it, Chinae felt dread over the idea as well. “But, do you think all this is a good idea?”

“I don’t see anything wrong with it.” He replied. “Your dad’s fine with it, but I’ll help him out more if things take a turn.”

“I mean, should I really continue being an idol?” That was a new question coming from her that he didn’t understand. “I never told you this, but my mom used to be an idol.” While her explaining didn’t go deep into details, he could see that the stress from declining in the job took its toll on her marriage.

“You’re worried about turning into her?”

“She was awful.” Tears began to form in her eyes. “I don’t want to hurt you. And if we had children, I don’t want to hurt them either.”

“You know, I never took you for the type to cry all the time.” He wiped the tears from her cheeks. “But I can tell in your heart that you won’t turn into that. No matter what happens in the future with being an idol or whatever.”

“I guess you’re right.” She giggled from his touch. “Are you mad at me for being so silly?”

“Actually, I’m really happy right now.” He had on a grin that had no way of being hidden. “You’re already thinking about getting married to me? Having kids with me?”

“I…” She realized what she was saying before. Embarrassed, she turned away from him, trying to hide away her blushing face. “I would like to… One day.”

“That’s good with me.” Ishi wouldn’t allow her to hide herself from him as he took her chin and guided the girl to look him in the eye. “How does Chinae Hirose sound?”

“…” She could hardly speak as she tried to suppress her growing smile from his words. “I love it.”

25