My new Girlfriend is my Childhood Acquaintance (Youna End)
870 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Finally, another day of school finished.” Ishi commented as he stretched out his body after sitting in a chair for hours. “Exams have been really killing me.”

“You’re telling me.” Ryugi agreed. She had continued to speak to him as if nothing had happened between them that night. It was oddly strange to him how easy it was for her to just hide away those feelings. There was no way she could’ve just moved on that quickly. “Ahh, I just want to go stop by the arcade now.”

“If you want, I could do with a break too.” Said Rinse. She along with Chiana were able to receive a vacation from their duties as idols to go focus on their studies. “I’m sure Ishi would love to go on an outing with Youna.”

“I’m more of a stay at home type of guy.” He responded. “But if she’s willing, I’ll join you girls.”

“I’ll go.” Youna spoke up. “I don’t really have anything to worry about at home.”

“Don’t forget about me too.” Otoya butted in. Since Ishi was no longer on the market, that left plenty of cute single girls for him to mingle with. “It’ll be lots of fun with all of us.” That only left them to invite over Chinae, which they did and soon the group made their way towards some fun and relaxation from the stress of high school life right before graduation.

When they arrived, it was filled with other students that also shared in the same idea as them. The crowd was a little overwhelming for Youna, especially since it seemed that they were occupying some of her favorite games.

“This seems like a fun game we can all play together.” Despite him already getting together with Youna now, this didn’t stop Ryugi from wanting to pull him away for some enjoyment between the two of them. Mainly because they were still friends, and also because graduation was coming up. The future was uncertain whether this group would continue to last.

“It looks cool to me.” He agreed. “Plus we can all take turns.” It was one of those driving games that was supposed to simulate actually driving a motorbike. So they all went to take turns feeling the exhilarating rush of riding down the highway cruising over at high speeds. In reality, it was just mainly a ride that tilted over when they turned, and had fans blowing into their faces.

“Looks like it’s your turn now, Ishi.” Otoya said after he was finished riding.

“Sure. Hey Youna you should join me.” Since the girl wasn’t certain about riding this machine, even though it wasn’t anything like the real deal. She had yet to get on, but he was about to change that.

“Are you sure?” She asked, nervous about being so intimate with him in front of everyone.

“Yeah, couples do this sort of stuff all the time.” He told her. It would be easy for him to hop on, then have her hang on behind him.

“Let’s be real, you would be doing this even if you weren’t dating.” Said Chinae. Now that those two became official, the other girls could look back in hindsight and say it was pretty obvious from the way he acted with her.

“Yeah, now don’t worry.” Rinse encouraged her. “It’s totally safe and Ishi’s definitely going to make sure of that.” It wasn’t easy to have to view from the sidelines, now knowing for a fact that the meek classroom representative ended up winning his heart. However, everyone was more than willing to support their relationship all the way.

“Come on now, hop on.” Ichi reached out an arm to help her get on. When she got on, Youna wrapped her arms around his body. She cursed her naughty mind for enjoying this as he began the ride. While it certainly was a fake experience, what she felt with him definitely was real. She imagined that one day in the future she could be doing the real thing with him, though the boy never seemed the type to ride bikes.

“That was a lot of fun.” Youna took a deep sigh of relief when their ride was finished. They weren’t in any sort of danger, but she still felt exhausted from her elevated heart rate.

“Do you guys mind getting drinks for all of us?” Ishi asked the others. “Me and Youna can go find us a good table.” He could tell that she was pushing herself just to make him happy. While there was some enjoyment in feeling her hard work, the boy didn’t want her to have to suffer for his sake. “Are you good?”

“I’m fine.” She told him as they sat down at their table. This moment of privacy aloud the pair to be able to chat without interruption or hesitation. “Don’t worry about me. Since we’re almost done with high school, I just wanted to make sure we spend as much time together as possible.”

“Good point.” He couldn’t disagree with that. Despite what he would’ve thought he’d feel about graduation, Ishi was going to miss everyone when they all went their separate ways.

“But, I guess the two of us were already planning on just attending the local college.” This was going to happen regardless of their relationship status. But that didn’t prevent her from feeling worried about the pair drifting apart after high school.

“I’m going to be moving out when that happens.” He informed her.

“You are? But you can just stay home.”

“I need to begin preparing for my future.” He explained that he needed to learn to live on his own. Now that he was going to be handling adult responsibilities, it was important to do it now rather than later. “And I… Want you to move in with me.”

“You… You want to live together?” Now that was a major leap in their relationship if she agreed to it.

“You might think I’m rushing things, but I’m ready.” He replied. “I understand if you don’t want to do it. I won’t force you.”

“I…” She wasn’t certain about her feeling of doing something so drastic in her mind. Yet at the same time, Youna wanted to be able to join him and learn to grow into adulthood with him. “I want to, but it’s not going to be easy.” Neither of them had jobs, and if they had to juggle work and school, then things would put a strain on both of them.

“Maybe you’re right.” He relented on the idea for a bit. “I was just being too rash.” It was only him that would want to grow up too fast, even now that he was an adult.

“We don’t have to do it right away.” She came up with a different idea. They were still young, and saving money while continuing to live with their parents could help them in the future when it was time to make the big leap. “I promise that we can make it work out then.” Youna took his hand to show how determined she was.

“You’re a lot more bold than you give yourself credit for.” He smiled. Despite her saying that she was afraid of a lot of things, this girl was one of the bravest he had ever known. “And I’ll make sure we can make our dreams come true.” Without warning, Ishi kissed her on the lips. While it was very much welcomed from her, Youna’s body tensed up as they continued to share their love.

“I-Ishi.” She spoke nervously, her eyes darted back and forth when they were finished.

“Don’t worry.” He patted her on the head. “I know you don’t like showing affection in front of people, but no one’s looking right now.”

“I-I know that.” She responded, still anxious. But it wasn’t from his actions that got her riled up. Rather, she was nervous about what she was going to say next. “But, I’m not too scared to say I love you in front of everyone.”

“Hmpf.” He chuckled. Despite her words, she did just do this in front of nobody. “And I’ll always say I love you. No matter where we are.”

19