Prologue- Heroes and Undead
711 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This version of the story will be quite different from the original one

 

Dread!
Fear!
Blood!
Clash of swords echoed the terrain, a blaze of fire shone through the ridges,
Beneath the ridges lay a young hero, clenching his sword as he slaughtered his foes. Leading an army of 10000, he marched forward. His name was Angus Eric Walter.

In this Age of Chivalry, A Necromancer had denounced the Entire World.

To eradicate this menace, for the first time, kingdoms had united to make up a hero alliance

On top of a hill lay another youthful fellow. His purple clock radiated gloom along with a cane, a cane enclosed in blackness like it was engulfing the surrounding light. In this world, he was the one who sought to stand atop of all. He was a Necromancer.

“Stop This Now!” He marched above the ridges, towards the necromancer slicing through the undead, his sword reflected the sunshine like the moon, the undead who faced his sword turned into ashes,
“We have annihilated your army,” With a kingly voice, he spoke.

“You have nowhere to run, Yield now, and you might get to live,” Angus said while he marched closer to the necromancer.

The necromancer looked in a daze, drifting the cane he uttered,
“Annihilated My Army You Say-”
“Surrender You Say-”
“I Might Get To Live You Say-”

His eyes turned blood red as he declared, “My Army of the Dead Has No End!!!!!!” He stomped his cane in the ground,

“Now, Awoken My Slaves!” Fury, Tenacity, Madness his voice encompassed them all

The ground, no, the entire ridge shook, from the ground crawled skeletons holding a shield and dusty swords. Those fallen in battles lost their flesh, and their skeleton rose.

“Now, How about a Round Two? You Heroes!” The Necromancer said, spreading his bloodlust throughout the battlefield.

The skeletons that surged in the middle of the army disrupted their flow. The skeletons were not weak. Only a few of the knights on the battlefield could completely erase the undead. The rest of them could not harm them, only slow them down or hold them at bay.

One by one, the knights were getting slaughtered. The undead comprised orcs skeletons, human skeletons, wolves skeleton, even a giant snake’s skeleton, and many more.

Angus looked around to discover his army besieged in the middle of the ridge, “No matter the amount of your undead, So long as I kill you-” he said in silence.

Even if it costs him or his entire army’s life, he resolved to kill the necromancer, no matter the cost.

“I, Angus Eric Walter, Commander of the Hero Alliance, Sworn Knight of the Astoviel Empire, Sentence you to death,” Angus said. He upheld his sword towards the sky. Golden flames ran down from the sky and circled his sword.

“You plan on destroying the entire ridge and all the people on it eh,” the necromancer panicked and clenched his cane, “I won’t let that happen,” he exclaimed
“Engulf All Light, Destroy the beings, Move forward, Blackhole,” The Necromancer threw his cane towards Angus, his cane turned into a giant black ball with purple edges.

The Golden Flames raged, “For My Kingdom, Purify All Evil, Divine Flame Horus.”

Their spells clashed, producing a thundering sound. The flames shot to swallow the blackball, but the ball tried to devour the fire instead. Their clash caused a monstrous explosion. The trees, the mountains, the ridges, the heroes, the undead, everything, everyone got blown away and turned into dust instantly.

The collision of two such spells changed the place into a vast desert, with nothing remaining, so it seemed, but a hand rose from within the dust.

A hand with no muscles, no tissues, no nerves, just dull bones.

Using the hand, a skeleton crawled its way to the surface,

He stood up in the middle of the desert;

It was mid-noon; the sunlight brushed his bones. That skeleton was not wearing any armor, had no weapon in his hands.

It was just a simple normal skeleton.
.

.

 

 

26