Chapter 1 – A Tragic Beginning
264 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aaaargh" Arkad yelled as he and two of his team mates brought down another orc. 

Chaos reigned all around them as a team of over a hundred well armed men clashed with a whole village of orcs. 

This was an orc extermination, commissioned by the nearby town of Golderburg 

Orcs were strong and powerful, each standing over 2 meters tall with the strength of 3 men. 

It took several average mercenaries to bring down a single orc, although a higher ranked and more powerful human warrior could possibly match or best an orc individually. 

Unfortunately, Arkad was not such a warrior. None of the mercenaries on this mission were. 

He was an average C ranked mercenary, who took up this daunting task.

The orcs had been attacking humans in the DragonGrave Forest in increasing frequency recently and the ruler of the Barony which ruled over the town Heritage, Baron Norland had commissioned the hunt as too many people were disappearing, either killed, or in the case of women, kidnapped. 

Arkad was not a charitable man. He didn't care if orcs were raiding the travelers and traders to the town. He was doing this simply for money.

All those that participate in this extermination would be paid handsomely with 2 gold pieces each, and they get to keep whatever spoils they find.  

Although he was only a C ranked mercenary, he was a veteran of the 20 year war and was even a former captain in the army. He was leader of his own small band of mercenaries, the Nightwolves which consisted of 5 men. 

"Gunthar!" he yelled as the orc slashed a large gash on one of his teammate's stomach, causing him to fall to the floor, trying to hold his own guts in. 

Arkad slashed at the orc, but although his sword struck the orc on the collarbone, it didn't penetrate deep enough as his sword got lodged in the orc's large body. 

The orc collapsed to it's knees as another mercenary sliced the back of it's knees and they finished it off as several mercenaries that surrounded it pierced it with their swords and spears. 

The battle was brutal and lasted the whole night. Back and forth, the combatants raged. 

The huge orc chieftain, who stood over 3 meters tall, was finally defeated but it took the lives of most of the B ranked and the only A ranked mercenary in the town to do it. It was a heavy price to pay. 

Arkad limped through the burning orc village, being treated by his teammate Marvin. 

"This is a hollow victory. Who else is left?" Arkad asked, his left arm being bandaged in a sling. 

"There's no-one else. Only the two of us remained" Marvin said. 

"Damn. After this we might have to disband the Nightwolves" he said

Marvin nodded with sadness. It wasn't easy recruiting reliable members to a team. They had severed under Arkad in the war, so there was a high level of trust among them. 

Arkad shook his head, looking at the dead bodies all around him. Of over a hundred mercenaries, only a handful was left alive.

"We found them!" one of the men said from afar 

Arkad got up with the help of Marvin and they went to have a look. 

Among the objectives of the mission was to rescue as many captives as they could, which generally meant the woman captives. 

Orcs don't take male captives. They kidnapped women to mate and breed.

Impregnated women give birth to orc babies which grow at a rapid pace to become the next generation of orcs, with the superior strength as size of a orc. 

But most women don't survive childbirth as the orc babies were large. 

At the back of the village was a large cave and within the cave was where the women were kept. 

There was also a pen area where several baby orcs were already stumbling around. 

They were probably several days old, but they already had the ability to walk around and even fight among themselves. 

"Fuck me. What a mess" Marvin said, seeing multiple women, dead with their genitals torn open after giving birth. 

There were also many women who were still alive, chained and with a look of horror on their faces after what they experienced. 

The remaining mercenaries started freeing the women while Arkad and Marvin checked the women who gave birth to see if any were still alive. 

"Damn" he said, as he saw that among the dead was Melinda, his favorite prostitute from the brothel that he regularly visits. 

He had heard that she was travelling to visit her parents, but didn't know if she had returned yet. Apparently not. 

"Look at that. How rare" Marvin said, looking at a beautiful dead woman. 

She was heavily pregnant, but she looks to have died from the forced rape by the orcs.

She had golden brown hair, delicate and sharp features, and if not for her body being ruined by the rape, she had a near perfect body.

The most striking thing was, she had sharp earlobes.

"An elf?" Arkad asked in shock

"Probably half elf. If she was a pure blood, she would be purely blonde" Marvin said

Elves were a very rare sight in the common lands. They had their own secretive kingdom and seldom mixed around with humans. Known for their beauty and magic, they were a long lived race and looked down on humans as an inferior race.

Half elves were arguably just as rare. As elves nearly never mixed with humans, a child born between the races were just as rare. Normally a offspring of rape or possibly an exiled elf, they are not welcomed by the elves themselves, and because they are generally still very beautiful, they are highly prized by humans and are captured and sold as sex slaves to the nobles.

Although they had heard of them, this was the first time Arkad and Marvin has seen one. 

Marvin licked his fingers and placed his hand on the beautiful woman's ruined pussy and started to finger her when suddenly, her vagina exploded as the baby's head popped out, quickly followed by its whole body together with embryotic fluids and blood. 

"Fuck! An orc baby" Marvin said as he pulled out his sword. 

"Wait!" Arkad said as he bent over and picked up the baby with his uninjured hand. 

"This is not an orc baby! It's human" he said, looking at the face of the baby. 

Unlike most orc babies who immediately had the brutish face and green skin, this baby had pale white skin like his mother and a human face. Like his mother, he had pointed ears but besides that didn't look any different from a normal human baby. 

"Are you sure about that?" Marvin asked pointing at the baby's body. 

Arkad looked at the baby. At first he thought that the baby was born deformed with an extra leg, but on closer inspection, he realized that the baby had an abnormally large penis. 

Orcs generally had monster sized dicks, which is why they ruined women when they rape them. This baby had a human face and body, but a orc sized penis.

"What are you going to do with it, raise it?" Marvin asked

"Maybe. My mistress Sara cannot bear children. I'm sure raising a handsome half elf baby would sooth her woes" he said. 

"Half elf or half orc" Marvin mumbled, but with a stare from Arkad, he shut up. 

6