Chapter 2 – Bonar the Hunter
212 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Bonar! Bonar!" a woman in her mid 50s called.

She was standing outside a nicely built cottage several miles outside Heritage

From a distance, a tough looking man in his 50s was walking towards the cottage with a friend. 

As he approached, he asked his wife "The boy ran off again?" 

"Yeah. It's dinner time, but he's off playing somewhere" Sara replied as she greeted Marvin

"Do you want me to look for him?" Arkad asked

"No. He'll come back when he's hungry" Sara replied

"Bonar huh? You should have named him Boner" Marvin said

Arkad smirked. "Boner... good one" 

They both recalled picking up the boy in the orc cave, and remembered how big his member was. 

It was difficult dressing him in diapers because of his thing. 

Fortunately as he grew up, his limbs grew faster than his penis and he didn't have to drag it on the floor as he learned how to walk. 

Now at age 5, his penis was already larger than either one of them, but Arkad didn't mention that

Marvin was visiting the town, after moving to another city after the team disbanded. 

He found himself a respectable occupation after using his reward from the orc extermination to buy himself a pub. 

As for Arkad, he used his reward money on this cottage and the land around it to retire with his wife Sara, whom he eventually married to raise the kid. 

"Why don't you join us for dinner? We have plenty of stew" Sara said 

"Are you sure you have enough?" Marvin asked

"We have alot. We have a growing boy to raise after all" she said, handing him a bowl of stew. 

Marvin looked at the pot she drew the stew from. There was indeed alot of stew. Perhaps they would be eating stew for the week. 

Suddenly, the door opened with a bang

"I told you not to open the door so hard" Sara said as she turned to the door, scolding her son. 

But she gasped and Arkad and Marvin stood up and rushed to the boy standing there. 

He was only 5 years old and was only the height of Arkad or Marvin's stomach

But he was covered in blood from his head to his toe and his clothes was drenched in blood as if he had taken a dip into a pool of blood. 

"What happened? Are you alright?" Arkad asked as he quickly examined the boy. 

"I'm alright pa! It's just the rabbit's blood from dripping all over me as I carried my dinner home" he boy smiled. 

"Rabbit?" Arkad stammered

"Yeah.... my rabbit. Outside" the boy said

Sarah frowned. He had gone out and killed rabbits from the nearby forest before and birds too. She didn't like it, but Arkad encouraged him as hunting made him tough.

Seeing that the boy was fine, they walked out the door and were stunned. 

"Bbb...bear!" Marvin said seeing a huge 9 foot tall bear, dead on the grass.

"What is bear?" Bonar asked

"How... how did you kill it?" Arkad asked

"I cut it's throat, like you showed me, so that the meat won't turn bad" Bonar said proudly, showing off his small knife that Arkad had given to him for his birthday. 

Arkad looked at the bear and the large trail of blood seen from dragging it from the DragonGrave forest.

"Do you need me to stay?" Marvin asked

"I just might need your help for tonight" Arkad said grimly.

With the trail of blood leading right to the doorstep and a huge pile of meat there, animals will be attracted, and the DragonGrave forest was home of many dangerous animals.

Marvin tried to move the bear as it was dumped right in front of the door

"How.. the... hell... did.. he... move this?" Marvin said between breaths

Arkad assisted him and they both managed to drag the carcass further away and start harvesting the meat and organs.

In the meantime, Sara brought Bonar to take a bath to clean off all the blood.

--

"Look mama! I can suck my pee pee" Bonar said, demonstrating his newfound ability

"Bonar! Don't do that.... It's.... dirty!" Sara said, shocked at the sight as she was cleaning his hair

"It's not dirty.. I cleaned it. See?" the boy said as he sucked it and released, making a popping sound.

"Bonar! I said no!" she scolded

"So papa doesn't suck his own pee pee?" the boy asked innocently

"Of course not! He is a proper man" she said

"Not that he doesn't. More than he couldn't" Sara thought to herself

She used her soapy hands to wash his gigantic member.

Although she pretended to clean him, in fact she just wanted to hold it, which was already thicker and longer than anything she's seen. 

--

Later that night, both Arkad and Marvin sat on chairs looking out the front window. 

They had washed as much blood from the front door as they could and wished it rained so that the rest of the blood could be washed away

But it was a clear night with both moons shining brightly in the sky 

Just then, a pack of wolves walked out of the forest, following the trail. 

Arkad and Marvin had only harvested the usable meat and the bones and the rest, they left in a pile to keep the attention of the creatures away from the house. 

"There are so many of them" Arkad said

"We've faced worse before in the Orc Extermination" Marvin said. 

Arkad nodded. That mission was the toughest fight he had ever been in. This wolf pack doesn't compare. 

Suddenly, they heard a young boy's voice

"Yay squirrels!" a laugh came from the side of the house as Bonar's small body charged at the wolves with his small knife. 

"What the hell? How did he get out there?" Arkad shouted as he opened the door and rushed out with his sword drawn. Marvin chased after him.  

5