Chapter 3 – Leaving the Nest
216 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sara waved goodbye with tears in her eyes as Arkad hugged her with his arm. 

It was only 9 years ago when they discovered his amazing fighting ability when he hunted his first bear. 

That night, as a large pack of wolves approached their house, Bonar charged at them by himself with his small knife. 

Arkad and his friend Marvin charged after him and were forced to engage the wolves. 

But Bonar surprised them with a kick killing a wolf with one blow as it's face was smashed into mush. 

He decimated one wolf after another, each with a single blow of his fist, cut from his blunt knife or kicks. 

But what was just as shocking was, he was only wearing a single piece nightgown and it was clear as he fought, he was erected!

Even as a 5 year old boy, he was getting an erection from battle!

While Arkad and Marvin received minor wounds from the hard fought battle, Bonar was completely unscathed, although he was covered in blood splatter from the wolves. 

That was the first time they were shocked at Bonar's abilities. 

Over the years, he hunted many bears, wolves, goblins, kobolds, orcs and hobgoblins. 

They were no match for him, especially as he grew bigger. 

Although he had explored the forest deeper than perhaps anyone they knew, the DragonGrave forest was incredibly vast and most of it is still unexplored till today. 

Now at 14 years of age, Arkad and Sara had finally allowed him to leave by himself to the town of Heritage.

Arkad had brought him to town before, but this was the first time he was leaving by himself.

He was already tall and well muscled, at 6'1" tall and still growing, he wanted to register as a mercenary like his father.

He wore Arkad's sword on his hip and his old leather armor. Unlike Arkad though, he didn't wear leather pants, rather a leather kilt due to being uncomfortable in pants, let alone underwear.

Arkad had tried to teach him how to fight, but Bonar started beating him after a week of training at 5!

Since then, Bonar had trained by himself in the forest.

As there was no education system in his area, Arkad did try to teach Bonar how to read at a rudimentary level to be able to read maps, and how to count money so as not to be cheated in the marketplace.

Within a half day's journey by foot, he arrived at the town oh Heritage.

The town of Heritage was actually built on the legend of DragonGrave Forest.

Based on legend, a void dragon had once lived and ruled the area named Skirvile. After a battle with a powerful opponent, the dragon returned to its lair heavily injured and was never seen again.

A void dragon is the most powerful of dragon types, having the power of destruction and ruin. It's breath, unlike that of an element, simply fires an atomic disintegration beam that destroys the very atomic bond between molecules. 

Nothing can withstand a void dragon's breath attack, which leaves a void where it attacked. Hence the name, void dragon. 

The legend is unclear if the dragon Skirvile had died, simply slumbered or left completely.

The town of Heritage was founded by the humans who were searching for the dragon's lair in the forest. 

The heritage of the dragon in it's lair was said to include mountains of gold, magical treasures and not to mention the treasures of the dragon's body itself. 

He walked into the mercenary guild which was typically crowded most days. The mercenaries have replenished in number ever since the orc extermination mission. 

He walked up to the counter and a pretty receptionist looked up to him

"Hi. My name is Monica. How may I help you?" she asked

"Hello. I want to register as a mercenary" he answered

"Sure. Fill up this form" she said

Bonar stared at the form as he mouthed out the words. Although Arkad had thought him how to read and write, he wasn't very good it.

"Can you read and write? Do you need help filling up to form?" she asked bending over the counter, revealing her deep cleavage

Bonar couldn't help but stare at the top of her breasts and quickly turned away 

"No thanks.. I know how to write my name" he said as he started filling up the form

"Ooh!" Monica gasped as she noticed his kilt move and something large start rising.

A soft thud hit the counter from his side and he grunted uncomfortably. 

Finally, after struggling to write his name and details, he gave her his form and stepped a foot backwards as his huge cock rose magnificently from under his kilt and hit him in the chest!

With a deft movement, he lifted his shirt and tucked it under his shirt and used his left hand and covered the area where his flesh could be seen

He hoped that Monica didn't notice it, but the whole hall was silent with everyone staring at him

"So.. ah... Boner, is it? Here is your registration tag. You are registered as a E Rank, the lowest rank. You will be able to take only E Rank missions until you get promoted" she said, her face still looking shocked

"T..thank you" he stammered and rushed out the door, completely embarrassed. 

"...you see that?.."

"..so large.."

"...you sure you didn't see wrongly..."

"...hit his chest.."

"..did you see how fast he moved?.."

The hall started becoming extremely noisy as everyone started talking about the rookie with the large cock.

Bonar ran out of the hall so fast, he suddenly appeared in front of a horse that had a rider on it. 

The horse was startled and threw the rider. 

"Huh?" Bonar thought to himself and reacted instantly, rolling on the ground and stood up right in the correct position as he caught the rider. 

She was a gorgeous blonde girl, looking like a teenager a few years older than him. 

He caught her easily, making it look like she weighed next to nothing 

"Er... hi!" she said as she looked at him. 

But she felt uncomfortable because something was poking her from the side, poking directly to the side of her breast closest to him. 

"Hh.... hi" he said shyly and put her down. 

She looked at him, thinking his dress sense was weird. 

Why was he wearing a shirt, and a kilt, and a large cylindrical object could be seen under his shirt on his stomach and chest. 

His kilt look like it was pushed up and.... why was his balls showing?

"Oh right! Your horse" Bonar said and ran off. 

"Running after a horse? That's crazy" she muttered as he ran at crazy speeds. 

Luckily the horse didn't run away in a straight line, rather it ran here and there, out of control, scaring everyone 

Bonar caught up with it and as it tried to trample him with its front hooves, he dashed in and held on to its chest like he was wrestling it. 

The girl appeared shortly, running after him and saw him holding the front of the horse up, looking strange. 

"Uh.. see? Your rider is here" Bonar said and let the horse down as he passed her the reins. 

"Thank you... um... what is your name?" she asked the strange teen. 

But as she looked up, he was gone. 

Several streets away, Bonar was running away. He was so embarrassed that his cock was showing. 

"Damn it... there are so many beautiful girls in town" he mumbled as he looked for a place to relieve himself. 

5