Chapter 5 – Finishing the Mission
146 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ariana turned the corner inside the cave. 

To her shock, she saw Bonar battling not one, but five hobgoblins! Two hobgoblins already lay on the ground dead, one which Bonar was still standing on it's mushed skull. 

Hobgoblins are a breed superior than goblins. They stand at 2 meters tall and were as strong as 2-3 times that of an average man. 

Although they were not as strong or as large as an orc, they are generally more vicious and faster. 

She rushed to help, but she saw that while Bonar blocked one of the hobgoblin's crude blade strikes with his sword, another pierced him with his spear!

"No!" she screamed, but to her relief, Bonar smiled and pulled the spear towards himself, showing that he merely trapped the spear with his armpit. 

With a high upwards kick, he kicked the chin of the hobgoblin he pulled towards him, smashing its jawbone into its skull. 

The neck of the hobgoblin snapped backwards, tearing its throat open. 

By now Ariana had reached them and engaged a third hobgoblin.

With deft movements with her sword, she easily killed the hobgoblin and moved onto the fourth. 

Bonar broke the sword his father gave him while smashing it through the hobgoblin he was fighting's sword, breaking both swords and impaling the sharp stump into the creature's throat. 

He jumped onto another hobgoblin who was approaching Ariana from behind and while one arm choked him with a rear naked choke, he twisted the neck of the creature with his other hand, snapping its neck. 

By now, Ariana had finished off the third hobgoblin and looked at Bonar to see how he was doing. 

The hobgoblin whose neck was snapped dropped to the ground, leaving Bonar standing triumphantly behind it. 

"You..Boner... are you alright?" she asked before gasping. 

Bonar looked at her and wondered why she was staring at him. 

"You... why....big..." she stammered, looking at his erect cock lifting up his kilt and pointing at her face. 

He looked down and realized he was erect and quickly tried to cover his erection.

"Shit! No.. I..." he stammered, tucking his cock unto his leather armor in front of his stomach and chest

"You get excited fighting huh? I know some warriors are like that" she said, trying to calm him down

His face was red and both hand were blocking his balls and whatever flesh that wasn't hidden by his kilt and armor.

"Ariana!" Nabil yelled as he carefully entered the cave together with several E rankers who were only slightly injured

"I'm here!" she said

"Phew! 7 Hobgoblins! As expected from our top ranker in the guild!" one of the E rankers said

"I only killed 2. And the others on the way in were not by me either" she said

"Not you?" Nabil echoed in doubt

"Where is Thomas?" she asked

"He's healing those injured outside. One of them is in pretty bad shape. You are not injured are you?" Nabil asked

"No" she answered

"Then.... that Boner?" he asked

"Boner.... no he's fine" she said and looked for him to talk to him

He was standing in the shadows. facing a wall.

As she approached, she could hear him shivering and shaking, and a sucking sound.

"It's ok being afraid. When the adrenaline rush is over, sometimes you get an energy dump and feel tired and shiver" she tried to comfort him

But as she looked over his shoulder, she saw that he was sucking his own dick!

He looked up in shock, and his cock shot a huge load onto the wall

Unfortunately, she was too close and the ejaculation was so strong it splashed off the wall and onto both him and her

She looked at him, stunned as cum flowed down her face

"Shit! I'm soo sorry" he said, quickly pulling out a handkerchief and wiping her face

She covered her face and ran out of the cave

"What did you do to her newbie?" Nabil asked, approaching him and cracking his knuckles

Several of the other E Rankers also approached him with chests puffed up

Not only was Ariana the top ranker, she was also the one most guys dreamed about in Heritage

However, she was always known as being cold and unapproachable.

In fact, Nabil was so pleased he was assigned for this babysitting mission with him so that he could talk to her.

"Nothing" Bonar said and started chasing after Ariana

One of the E Rankers tried to stop him by blocking his path, but he bounced off Bonar while barely noticing him.

The guy crashed into two other E rankers who wanted to back him up, causing all of them to crash to the ground

Nabil stood there, shocked. 

"Miss!" Bonar called after Ariana

She turned around, her face flushed and tears welled in her eyes

"I.... I'm so sorry" he said

"I have never.." she said as she brushed her hair aside, revealing her pointy ears

"You...you're an elf?" Bonar asked

"Why?" Ariana asked, She seldom let people know she was an elf, having a hairstyle which blocked her ears. 

"I'm part elf too!" Bonar said, revealing his sharp ears under his long mane of hair. 

"Where are you from?" Ariana asked, suddenly interested in this potentially half relative. 

"I.. I don't know. My adopted father rescued me from a orc extermination hunt. My mother was already dead. He and my step mother raised me... that's all I know.." Bonar answered truthfully. 

"Was your mother a full blood or half blooded elf?" she asked him

"I don't know. I was just a baby then" he answered. 

"Can I... talk to your father?" she asked

"Sure! When we get back, I can bring you to my house" Bonar smiled happily. 

The whole ride home, Arianna chatted with Bonar while she allowed him to ride behind her holding her waist. 

She was really curious about his background. Elves and half elves were very rare after all. 

But all the while, she felt a big rod between her butt and up her back. 

She wasn't stupid, but if he didn't say anything, and as long as he didn't attack her, she kept quiet about it. 

She was also curious about his huge thing. Elves were generally not known to have such large penises. In fact, the opposite, Elves usually had short, thin pencil dicks. 

The rest of the group watched jealously from their wagons and individual horses. 

Nabil stared at Bonar from a distance away. 

"Bloody bastard. Wait till we go for another mission together..." he said while playing with his dagger. 

4