Chapter 8 – Blind Rampage
159 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonar didn't understand what was happening.

He saw glimpses of himself running through the forest, but he couldn't identify where he was, or where he was going.

He seemed to be blacking out, on and off.

He sees flashes of what's going on, but then the next flashback, he's somewhere else doing something else 

"Is that a chimera?" he thought, ripping its head off with his bare hands. 

Darkness

"Bloody bastard, My crocodile skin" he thought, seeing the ripped skin he worked hard to carefully pull off

Darkness

"What am I eating?" he wondered eating an unidentified piece of flesh. It looked like the mandible of a huge black insect.

Darkness

"Haha that troll is running away and fell on its butt" he laughed as he stomped on its head.

Darkness

"Stupid golem" he thought as he smashed the rock golem into powder with his bloodied hand. He didn't even flinch although multiple bones in his hand were broken.

Darkness

"Tasty.." he thought as he ripped the throat of the snake with his teeth. His right leg was already poisoned after being bitten by the snake, but he didn't feel it at all. 

Darkness

"Where am I?" he wondered in a dark cave. He looked above as a small ray of light could be seen from the high roof of the cave. 

His body was broken, with his shin bone sticking out of his skin. His right leg had turned purple and both his hands could no longer be open or closed. 

He looked down, and he had an erection. He was always erected when he got into a fight, due to his excitement.

He was most likely erected the whole time, as it was covered with blood, had lacerations on it and it has bent! His fall must have broken it. 

He couldn't move as his lower spine was broken. He couldn't move his legs though he stayed erect.

But while his body was completely ruined, he was in a state of confusion and didn't feel any pain. 

In fact he found all this very funny as he looked at his huge dick pointing to the left at a right angle.

It was swelling up at the bend, turning purple in color and as thick as his arm.. well his arm was also purple and bent at a wrong angle.

A loud drum seemed to be beating behind his head at a steady rhythm. 

He turned to look behind him and decided to take a taste of it. He crawled with his broken arms, his legs no longer functioning, and dragged his broken dick across the floor. 

He bit into the large red tasty looking thing and blood flowed out. He crawled into the large thing, larger than his body and started drinking the blood and eating the flesh from within it

It seemed like the tastiest thing he's ever eaten and drank.

He indulged himself to the fullest, and watched as his stomach burst open and all its contents spilled out.

But he didn't feel anything and continued eating and drinking, with all the contents falling out of his stomach as he's putting it in. 

Then darkness again, this time not awakening. 

--

Ariana and Lothar were riding their horses. 

After recovering all the monster carcasses, they let Bonar have a day to cool off first before riding to meet him and his parents. 

He had told Ariana where he lived, so she thought bringing the guildmaster would be helpful to convince Bonar to rejoin the guild. 

A talent like Bonar's was priceless, and he was only 14!

As they rode, they slowed down and saw a gigantic skeleton of a giant crocodile, surrounded my many dead wolves. 

Ariana got off her horse and looked around. 

"Do you think this was him?" Lothar asked

"I'm very sure it's him" Ariana said, retrieving parts of Bonar's missing leather armor under the mud and water. 

"It looks like he was attacked... and he had a barbeque after that" Ariana said, looking at the giant crocodile carcass. 

"He took the skin too, by the looks of it" Lothar said.

Ariane hopped onto her horse and they continued riding. 

Along the way, they saw several average monsters, splattered all along the road. It was easy to follow Bonar's trail of destruction. 

But as they approached a large farmhouse, they saw zombies, all recovering and crawling on the ground. 

"Zombies!" Lothar said, drawing his sword. 

"It looks like he destroyed them. But now they are recovering. He must have smashed them to dust. But to kill a zombie, you need a divine weapon, holy water or white magic" Ariana said. 

She started chanting in the elvish tongue, and sparkling lights seem to surround her as she pointed at the zombies. 

The sparkling light seemed to move like a stream of water in the air, surrounding her then moved towards the zombies. 

Every zombie it touched, they crumbled to dust, completely destroying them. 

Lothar watched Ariana's elven magic. He was one of the few people who knew she was secretly an elf, as she had hidden her ears, wanting not to be discovered. 

Finally, they arrived at the house. The door was smashed in. 

They entered it with swords drawn. 

The lich had already recovered and fled, but they saw the skeleton of a dead man on the ground and a zombie recovering. 

Ariana again chanted and destroyed the zombie as Lothar examined the skeleton. 

"It's not Bonar. Perhaps it's his father. But someone put a curse on these zombies, and most likely killed this man" Lothar said. 

"Then where is he?" Ariana asked, as the female zombie disintegrated.

--

A few days later, Ariana and Lothar gave up on their search.

They followed a trail of destruction through the DragonGrave Forest just next to Bonar's parent's cottage.

Following a trail of smashed trees was not difficult. Only it was a test of bravery to enter the uncharted forest.

The deeper they got, the more brutally mangled bodies they saw.

There was a village of lizardmen, mangled beyond recognition.

They saw a mangled chimera, it's head twisted off and ribs crushed and twisted backwards

There was a giant demon mantis, it's head smashed to pieces and several of its arms ripped apart.

A hippogriff lay injured with its wings and all its legs broken. It was impaled on a broken tree and its guts had fallen out. They had to put it out of its misery

There was a troll with its head mashed to bits. Its arms and legs were ripped off and left all over the place

There was a rocky area that looked out of place in the forest. It must have been a stone golem, or rock elemental or something. It was now just dust.

After that, both A rankers were forced to give up. This was already deeper than they dared to go.

Even the dead creatures they found were beyond what they could confidently fight one on one. 

"We have to turn back" Lothar said

Ariana stared into the dark forest ahead before nodding.

Although she wanted to find Bonar, she knew going further was beyond foolish.

With a heavy heart, both of them turned back and fled

They dared not stay in the forest at night in this depth of the DragonGrave Forest

6