Chapter 11 – Bonar the Botanist
128 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creatures fled from Bonar as they smelled the blood of the hydra from afar.

He found the fireleaf oak, and walked downhill before he found the lake.

Since he was here, he removed his clothes and took a bath to clean the blood off his body and his clothes.

"Aaah.... that's nice and cooling. That multi headed snake was sure delicious. It's heart....mmm..and the blood... mmm" he salivated before his stomach started rumbling.

As he was already in the water anyway, he just squatted and released in the water, splashing the floating excrement away from him,

Little did he know that his action of shitting the waste of the hydra, and washing the blood off him there, destroyed the ecology of the lake, making it inhabitable for fishes to live for over half a year!

As he got dressed, he walked around the lake as instructed and found the road.

He looked to the right towards Heritage. Somehow he remembered images of him being insulted and rejected.

So he turned left instead. Since Ariana wasn't in Heritage, he had no reason to go back there.

Hallmark sounded new and exciting. Who knows, he might meet Ariana again on the way.

With the huge bag of gold on his back and a black spear in his right hand, he started running at full speed towards Hallmark.

Such an amount of gold would have needed at least one wagon pulled by two horses to carry along. 

But Bonar was carrying it around like it weighed nothing. 

And he was lucky the bag was made out of dragon scrotum skin, otherwise it would have burst a hole a long time ago due to the weight of the gold. 

Unbeknown to even Bonar, drinking the dragon blood and eating its heart and flesh changed his body. While it didn't give him dragon breath, durability or strength, it did give him an incredible vitality. 

He was now immune to all magic and other effects like heat and cold, acid and.. poison. 

And while he could receive physical attacks like for example, a ice spear, the cold itself will not harm him. He could walk through the hottest of fires and the coldest of winters completely naked, and it wouldn't inconvenience him at all. 

And he had unlimited stamina and endurance due to his vitality. 

Added to that was his zombie imperviousness to pain. Added to his orc level strength and elf speed and dexterity, his zombie ability allowed him to use his strength to its absolute limits, not fearing of damaging his body. 

This made him so much more stronger than an orc. The difference in strength with an orc was like the difference in strength between a human and a zombie.

And the zombie bite also gave him a zombie's regeneration abilities that seemed to heal even severe wounds. While he couldn't regenerate a severed limb. But if a limb is severed, he can reattach it easily and it will merge back to his body. 

This enabled him to use his orc strength to it's zombie level, without fear of tearing his muscles of breaking his bones. 

But he didn't know any of this.

All he knew was that running like this was fun!

From a distance, his running created a dust storm on the road that one would think it was caused by a large team of warhorses of a heavy calvary squad. 

As he ran, the scenery changed from a forest, to a large plain with grass that exceeded an average human height, standing over 2 meters tall. 

He stopped and frowned. He hasn't eaten for a few hours. 

He had already finished his supply of dragon penis, and he needed to hunt for food. 

"He looked at the tall grass. At least the road is clearly cut through these plains. I wonder if there are any creatures here" he said as he followed the road cut through the grass. 

--

Not long later, he felt strange. 

It seemed that a large table of food was prepared for him, with all his favorite food. 

There was dragon penis meat, basilisk belly steaks, a large baked cockatrice, and a mountain of hearts! 

But he somehow knew that they weren't real, as they seemed translucent to him.

He walked to the table and grumpily kicked it, only hitting emptiness. 

"I knew it. Someone is playing tricks on me" he said angrily. 

"Would you be angry if that someone is me?" a beautiful voice said

He turned around to see a beautiful woman, dressed in a gauze see though dress that barely covered her body.  

He hasn't seen many beautiful women in his life, but he knew that this woman was comparable to Ariana in beauty, the elf he remembered in his memories. 

"Come on... don't be angry anymore. I just wanted you to be happy" she said as she approached and hugged him happily

She kissed him on the lips, and giggled as she felt the hard, long erection poking her stomach. 

"There... you aren't so stoic after all...ooooh!" she gasped, seeing Bonar's size

"Are you scared now?" Bonar asked

"No... I'm ... ecstatic!" she said as she dropped her dress, revealing her naked body. 

She pushed Bonar down and started kissing him, and he felt her hands eagerly removing down his pants

His dragon skin pants dropped and he felt her warmth emanating from her pussy

Without hesitation, she sat down engulfing his cock within her as he grunted in pleasure

This was the first time he has ever had sex, but it was everything fantasied to be 

The huge thing that should have caused any woman to scream in pain, caused this woman instead to moan sexily. 

"Yes.. yes... give it to me... give it to me!" she yelled as they made love

--

Hours later, after endless sessions, the woman looked satisfied but bored. 

Bonar still wasn't done yet. It seemed his stamina was unlimited. 

She had tried to suck out his lifeforce, but while a normal man would have been shriveled jerky by now, Bonar was still happily fucking her. 

She was already more than sated with his energies and was getting concerned that she couldn't handle him. 

Having completed her mission to suck out his life energy, she tried to push him off her, but he kept at it like a dog in heat, not letting her separate their hips. 

Suddenly, multiple tentacles appeared out of the tall grass, and wrapped around his arms and legs. 

However, Bonar ignored them and continued fucking her as the vines could not pull him off.

"No! Let me go!" she yelled as she transformed, revealing her body to be that of a plant. 

She still looked beautiful, but now her body and face was green, and at she seemed to be poking out of a humongous flower. 

She was a plant monster called a alraune, and she was a fully matured one that was more powerful than normal.

But Bonar thought she was even more beautiful and continued fucking. 

Since he didn't let go, but he didn't really hard her, she decided to keep him as her endless supply of food.

The petals of the large flower closed, closing Bonar and the alroune together inside, with him still fucking her,

 

4