Chapter 12 – Symbiosis
125 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the following 5 weeks, the presence of a powerful alraune which would normally have been a calamity to all that used the only road between Heritage and Hallmark, was completely uneventful.

Nobody even knew of the danger that lay under their feet as countless travelers, traders and adventurers passed to and fro, crossing the tall grasslands. 

Suddenly, a man sized flower sprouted out of the ground and opened up, revealing Bonar standing still. 

He stepped out and the flower vanished. 

He looked skinny and emaciated, but his eyes were bright and lively.

In that 5 weeks, the alraune tried everything to stop Bonar from fucking her, she even shoved her tentacles deep into his anus, entering his bowels.

It also entered his pee hole and drank his piss for water. Although unlike his excrement, his urine was only for water, if she could extract his cum, it too was extremely nutritious for her growth

This caused him to finally climax in her body, which she gleefully absorbed. 

His life force that she absorbed was already enough for her to evolve into a superior being. 

But while she was inside his bowels, she suddenly discovered she could extract nutrition directly from his excrement!

This was probably due to the many monsters he's eaten, many of them rich in powerful vitality. 

While an alraune would normally feast on the lifeforce of living beings, she found not only did his feces contain an incredible amount of nutrients a plant needed, it would enable her to grow after her evolution.

The sole purpose of an alraune's life is to grow and evolve. It had high intelligence, and would use illusions, imitate other beings, manipulate and lie to absorb lifeforce.

But now, she found the ultimate provider of lifeforce and nutrients for it to evolve. Since if she merged with Bonar, she could evolve to her maximum level or beyond, she was happy to merge with him and serve him whenever he needed help. 

As such, she communicated with him telepathically to try to reach an agreement. 

Her telepathy reached deep into his mind, and was therapeutic as it allowed him to reassemble his memories, fitting together scrambled pictures and visions in his head. 

His body was literally torn apart and thrown together again as they healed in the dragon's cave. 

The zombie virus had ravaged his body, but the dragon heart blood and flesh had countered the virus by giving him a dragon's vitality, preventing him from becoming an undead. 

As it countered the negative aspects of being a zombie, it gave him the positive affect of a zombie's regenerative ability, healing him from all the many injuries and wounds as he stumbled and fought monsters in a crazed state through the forest. 

All these were his good fortune, but as it was so random, his injuries from his brain damage was not fully healed. But now, as the alraune talked to him telepathically, it also helped him piece his memories together. 

He even started remembering names of people, things and places from his past. However, even though he was now 16, he had been raised in isolation on his step parent's farm. He wasn't very educated, ignorant about the world and he was barely literate. 

The alraune and Bonar had reached an agreement. As long as she didn't harm him, she would form a symbiotic relationship with him. 

She no longer needed his lifeforce, as she had absorbed enough from him to evolve to the next level. But she would need more, each time she evolves. 

In the meantime, she would stay inside his bowels and feed on his waste. Her tentacles reached into his bladder too. 

As she joined with him, she would absorb his waste and cum as it was the most nutritious food for a plant's growth.

This was a great convenience for him as he no longer needed to shit or pee, and she could help him satisfy his sexual desires too.  

She would be an extra weapon for him, but in normal circumstances, he didn't need to use her and just let her evolve quietly within him. 

As they had fully merged, her spores travelled through his blood, and was pumped into every cell in his body. 

This made him part plant, and his skin became able to absorb sunlight for food. 

Even so, he was hungry even before encountering the alraune, and she had absorbed quite alot from him.

Furthermore, as they have become one, his flesh can open up as her tentacles emerge from any part of his body from his blood. 

Right now, he was dressed in clothes made from leaves, making him look like an elf, if not for his tall yet lean body. 

He kept his dragon skin shirt and lioncloth and placed it inside his large sack, together with his dragonskin shoes. 

The alraune had cleaned his body with some her plant juices and he now looked clean and handsome, even smelling good. 

"Smells like Jasmine...I think I will call you Jasmine" Bonar said telepathically.

Deep in his bowels, the beautiful plant smiled happily. She had a name!

--

After a day of walking, he left the grasslands and entered yet another forest.

This time, the trees are large, and spread far apart.

He was stopped by two bandits on either side of the road

Bonar walked up to them and looked confused.

"Stop! We'll be inspecting your belongings" the first man said

"Don't try anything funny" the second man said, pointing with his thumb to the trees.

On the branches 8 feet above the ground, were 4 more bandits, all aiming their bows at Bonar.

It was clear they're well organized. The height was too high for a melee weapon to reach, but was ideal for them to shoot someone full of arrows.

"So what is that on your back?" the bandit asked, pointing his sword at Bonar.

"Gold" Bonar said, jiggling the bag over his shoulder.

"Seriously?" the other bandit said

"Yes" Bonar said, opening a small gap over his shoulder

"G...gold!" the first bandit said happily.

"Hand it over!" the second one said, threatening Bonar with his sword.

Bonar nodded and flicked the bag easily over his shoulder.

The bandit open his arms with a large smile on his face.

*BOOM*

The ground shook as the man became paste under the heavy bag.

"What...what happened?" the second bandit stuttered.

"He didn't catch" Bonar said calmly.

"You bastard!" the man yelled and lunged at Bonar with his sword.

Bonar ducked the punch and threw an uppercut to the man's jaw.

His head snapped backwards an off his head as it spun round and round before splattering on the trees.

The bandit closest to the head started retching while the others fired their arrows.

Bonar picked up the flattened bandit's sword and threw it at one of the bandits.

The sword spun in the air, and although the handle end hit the bandit, his head burst open as his eyes and brain was smashed out of his head.

Finesse was never Bonar's strong point.

Bonar ran towards the trees, moving so fast, the arrows completely missed him, and leaped into the air.

He gave one of the bandits a flying kick, which smashed through the man's ribcage.

Before his body even hit the ground, he was dead as his internal organs were mush.

Before even landing on the branch, he swung his spear at the last bandit who seemed to be frozen in time.

As Bonar landed, the man's body fell off the branch, his head above his nose was missing.

"Damn... that's no fun" Bonar said, preferring to fight monsters who were at least fun.

He picked up his huge bag and continued on, blood dripping from the underside of his bag.

5