Chapter 25 – Resurrection
105 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A silent explosion exploded from within the cave, and it seemed to silence everything around.

Daphne held her ears and closed her teary eyes as flames that were not hot and did not burn covered her and the whole area above her head.

Then just as suddenly, the flames were all sucked back into the cave, and everything returned to normal.

"Boner!" she ran back into the cave only to see a large glowing egg where the bird was.

The egg started cracking and as the shell broke, two sleek female arms seemed to be breaking the shells outwards.

As the shell broke, Daphne saw a naked woman, embracing a naked man. 

The naked man was of course Bonar. He was unconscious but the naked woman continued breaking the shell until it revealed their waists. 

From Daphne's view, she could see both of them were seated cross legged, and the woman had her legs wrapped around Bonar's waist. 

Bonar's weight smashed the shell on his side as he lay on his back, his eyes still closed. 

The woman shifted her legs to allow him to lie down, and instead placed her knees on either side of his hips. 

She placed her hand on his chest and stood up. 

A vacuous sound was made as his huge dick was pulled out of her pussy, with long strands of albumen like liquid still coming out of her pussy and was still attached to his cock. 

"Would you look at that. How fascinating. I am a human now..." the naked woman said, looking at her own body and walking away. 

She had long hair that went down to her waist, and they were bright red. If you squinted your eyes, you would swear that her hair was glowing. Her body was hairless, except for her groin which had was nicely groomed pubic hair, and the carpet matched the drapes. 

As she walked out of the cave, she spread her arms and flew. In mid air, the translucent flaming form of the phoenix wrapped around her body. But she was much smaller than before, at human size, but with her multi flame wings and long tail, she looked more magnificent than before. 

You could see her human form inside the flaming body of the phoenix, but her glorious form is too distracting to see the naked female inside. 

In the cave, Bonar slowly opened his eyes. 

"Are you alright?" Daphne asked as she sat next to him, rubbing his chest. 

"Why is my..." he said, looking at his dick that seemed to have ejaculated recently. 

"The phoenix took advantage of you" Daphne said

"Took advantage... she had sex with me?" Bonar asked

"Yes... she was very beautiful" Daphne said

"Aaaagh. I don't do it with animals" Bonar said, grabbing his dick with both hands as if he was choking it.

"She was human.. the prettiest human I've ever seen" Daphne said

"She turned into a human? Damn! I wish I could have seen her" he said dreamily, trying to imagine how she looked like, as his hand started pumping his cock instead. 

"And what's wrong with mating with animals? Animals are loving, and caring, and..." Daphne started arguing

"Uugh. It's just not natural" he said, his hands no longer playing with himself.

"Wait! You said it was a phoenix?" Bonar asked as he wiped his hands on the ground.

"What did you think it was?" Daphne was shocked at how slow he was

"I thought it was a yellow bird" he said as he stood up. 

"Yellow bird? What the hell kind of bird is..hey! Put that thing away" Daphne said, as his dick swung in front of her face, nearly hitting her.

"Oh, sorry" Bonar said as Jasmine wrapped his clothes around him in an instant. 

"Are you alright?" Bonar asked Jasmine. 

"Yes, but I feel more powerful" she answered.

She was also eaten by the Phoenix as she was inside Bonar. 

Both of them had again had every molecule in their bodies changed. Like the time his body was rebuilt by the dragon's heart, this time, the phoenix's rebirth changed them at a molecular level. 

While before, Bonar's physique could only rejoin if he had retrieved his chopped off body parts, now he could even regenerate missing parts. He could also sprout flaming wings from his back, but he didn't know this yet. 

As for Jasmine, she now had the ability to heal with her vines. And also, she had greater control of her detached body parts, and they could act independently with limited intelligence.

The tentacle from his hand released liquid from it and he washed his hands with it.

"Mmmm that smells nice" Daphne said, smelling the transparent liquid.

Bonar looked at his finger and poked Daphne with his finger. 

"Hey! What are you doing?" she asked when suddenly, plants wrapped around her body, like with Bonar, and turned into a nice leather armor like his. 

"Wow! Thanks!" Daphne said, no longer feeling cold. She was still wearing her rags and the bear skin before this. 

"It's a new ability that Jasmine asked me to try" Bonar said. 

Daphne was extremely happy. She had never had such nice clothes in her life. 

"Ok. Since there were no giant eagles here, it was time to leave" Bonar said, wiping his hands on his clothes.

There wasn't anything in the cave except a few phoenix feathers, so Bonar kept them in case they were useful.  

Bonar walked out of the cave with Daphne, but they found that the goat was gone!

"Oh no! How am I going to descend from here?" she said, fearing Bonar would abandon her there. 

"Come, I'll carry you" Bonar said, putting Daphne on his lap as he sat cross legged. 

From his ass came 8 tentacles and they started moving. 

It was a strange sight, as if Bonar was seated on a giant spider, moving fast. 

They descended from the mountain at an alarming rate.

As Bonar put Daphne down, she smiled at him, having finished one adventure with him.

"Well, lets go" he said walking off expecting her to follow

Their next destination. North towards the Snowy Mountains. 

6