Chapter 26 – The Town of Rusling
101 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boner... how do you..." Daphne asked as she fumbled around her new clothes. There were no seams, buttons or otherwise. The clothes fit her perfectly. 

"You need to.... go to the toilet?" Bonar asked

"Yes....I ate too much last night... I need to go.. pretty badly... please.." she said. 

"Jasmine's clothes are amazing. You just have to let go, and she will handle everything" Bonar said. 

"Wait... that one didn't enter her... " Jasmine suddenly appeared. 

Daphne screamed and started crying

"You lied to me.... you lied.." she cried as a foul stench emanated from her. 

Jasmine gestured as the bottom part of her clothes disappeared, revealing her naked lower body, covered in shit. 

Her previous rags were under the clothes as well, and was also covered in shit. 

"Wuuuuuu.....wuuuuuu" Daphne cried. 

"Jasmine, clean her up! Daphne... I am so sorry" Bonar said

"You lied to me.... wuuuuu" Daphne continued crying as Jasmine cleaned her with vines that ate her feces and then washed her with sweet smelling sap.

Daphne sniffled as Bonar sat next to her and patted her back. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know your clothes were different from mine" he said. 

She continued hugging her knees, crying. 

"I'll give you one like mine ok? One that can help you with waste" he said. 

"No... I want one where I can open whenever I want. I'll do it the normal way" she said

"Can we do that?" Bonar asked Jasmine who had appeared next to them. 

She nodded and her finger touched Daphne. 

A different set of clothes appeared on her as the earlier one withered away while ripping off her old rags.

Unlike Bonar whose clothes looked like leather armor, Daphne now wore a green dress looking like a nymph or elf

"Thank you" Daphne said, hugging Bonar. 

"You're very welcome" Bonar smiled, hugging her. 

Jasmine disappeared up his ass again. 

"Why were you crying so hard? It's just an accident. Even adults shit their pants when scared. I've killed plenty of fools who shit their pants" he said. 

"I cried because I thought if you remembered be soiling my pants..... you won't want to have sex with me.." she said and started crying again. 

"Have sex with you? You're a little girl! You haven't even grown hair there yet! I can't have sex with you" Bonar answered in shock. 

"But...but... I want..." she cried until she couldn't finish her sentence. 

"Ok. I promise.. when you do grow up... we will do it... ok?" Bonar said

"Promise?" Daphne asked

"I promise" Bonar lied. By the time she grows up, she might have found someone else. So it was ok to lie to her at this time, he thought. 

--

They travelled at a fast pace, with Bonar running and Daphne riding an elk. 

"Look a large town" Daphne said, pointing from afar. 

"Yes, lets find out its name and where we are" Bonar said. 

From a safe distance, Daphne got off her elk and released it as they both joined a line leading to the town. 

"State your name and business here" a guard asked

"I am Boner..and this is my sister Daphne. We are travelling north" he said 

"That will be 4 silver coins" the guard said

This was much cheaper than Hallmark, but maybe because it was smaller than that city. 

"By the way, what's this town called?" Bonar asked

"Rusling" the guard answered

He handed over the coins and they both entered. 

The first thing they looked for was a room, and Bonar got a room with two beds before heading downstairs to explore the town.  

Daphne was fascinated as this was the first time she's been in a town. 

Bonar started acting as if he was wise to the world, and led Daphne around the town and taught her things. 

"... and this is the brothel where the ruler of the town stays..." Bonar explained.

"Don't be silly. That's a brothel where the whores are" a young kid around Daphne's age laughed. 

"What are whores?" Daphne asked

"Whores are what you will be if you are not careful. Come.. for 5 copper coins I will show you around" he said

Bonar frowned, but he nodded and paid. 

"Great. My name is Randall. I will be your guide for a day" he smiled a broken smile with missing teeth.

"Maybe different towns have different ways of ruling" he whispered to Daphne who nodded, eagerly learning as much as she could. 

They were brought to a restaurant, where they ordered over priced food. 

Randall intentionally over ordered so that he could take some home. But to his surprise, Bonar ate like a monster, finishing everything. 

And although the meal was overpriced for Rusling's standards, it was reasonable for Hallmark.

After the meal, Randall brought them for a walk.

They walked past the market which was already closed.

It was smelly from the smell of rotting blood of the meat and fish sold in the daytime. 

Then, they were led into an abandoned alleyway.

"This is a shortcut to you inn" the boy said

Suddenly, Randall bolted and ran.

Dozens of men blocked their way, both from the front of the alley and behind them, brandishing their weapons.

"So.. it's the same, everywhere you go" Bonar sighed

"Who are they?" Daphne asked

"They are either bandits or slavers" Bonar said, protecting Daphne with his arm

"What are slavers?" she asked

"Slavers capture women and men, and sell them to be sex slaves.. or worse" Bonar answered

"Like my mother?" she asked again

"Like your mother" Bonar nodded

"Which one are they?" Daphne asked

"....hand over the pretty girl...fun with her.." the man said

"Slavers" Bonar replied as he withdrew his spear.

"Wait... let me" Daphne said, stepping forwards.

She opened up her hands wide.

The men looked confused. Did this pretty girl want to hug them? That would make this easier.

Suddenly, a small rumble could be heard

A few men turned around and suddenly screamed

Thousands of rats, so many that they looked like a black wave of flesh overwhelmed the men from the front and the rear.

Screams came from the men as the rats ate up their flesh and bones before surrounding Bonar and Daphne. 

"Thank you friends" Daphne smiled

*SQUEEK*

Thousands of rats replied in unison as they disappeared into the shadows

The loud squeek sounded cute, yet was more fearsome than the roar of a manticore to Bonar

Bonar looked at the smiling girl with a new found respect after this 

6