Chapter 29 – Finding Ariana
119 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonar stood in front of the dungeon. 

It didn't look dangerous, but if something happened to Ariana in there, he had to be cautious. 

As he entered, he the atmosphere was that of a blizzard and before long, several giant frost wolves appeared and growled at him. 

"That's it?" he wondered and quickly turned the snow red with blood. 

He had no patience for these minor pests and walked purposefully deeper into the dungeon. 

Several humanoid looking creatures, 3 meters tall and completely covered in white fur attacked him

They looked like snowmen, but their smell was abominable. 

Bonar's spear gave the area color as everything was white, making it difficult to see anything. 

With the blood, he intentionally dragged a few of the monsters along, leaving a long trail of blood as he entered deeper. 

The temperature dropped below freezing and the wind howled, but Bonar was unaffected by the cold. 

However, his clothes started freezing up and cracking, and before long, they shattered into bits leaving him naked. 

Inside his bowels, Jasmine sealed his anus to prevent the cold from going in. 

"Are you ok?" Bonar asked telepathically. 

"I am warm inside you, but I can't go out to help you. It's too cold" she said. 

"It's fine. I will manage" Bonar said, walking on naked with his spear in his hand. 

He wondered in the blizzard for days, intentionally leaving bodies and blood, leaving clear directions where he's been.

Everywhere he went, he yelled to attract more monsters, so that he could use their bodies as signposts in the white snow.

Finally, he entered the mid stage of the dungeon.

It was there that he saw a terrible sight. 

There were several people frozen in sprawled all around the ground. 

But they were all frozen solid! Their faces looked like they were frozen in position and one of them was Ariana!

As he rushed to her, he realized that something was odd. 

Her skirt was frozen solid, but it was broken open while solid, as were her panties, leaving her genitals exposed.

And between her legs, there was what looked like part of a broken penis stuck at the entrance of her pussy.

There was frozen blood all around her thighs, and Bonar could guess what had happened.

He inspected all the other men frozen here, but their pants were intact so it didn't look like they lost their penis.

Instantly Ramdar's face appeared in his mind and got angry.

Ramdar that he met last night had both legs amputated from frostbite, perhaps more. 

Perhaps taking off his pants and trying to rape Ariana but got his penis frozen.

Bonar gently picked Ariana up and wrapped her with the lighting bear skin that he had in his storage bag.

Then, started walking towards the exit when he found himself surrounded by more of the white humanoid creatures.

"Shit, I can't fight them and risk her body getting damaged" he thought and instead started runnng

The creatures started chasing him, but they were slow and plodding compared to Bonar who ran as fast as horses.

His legs pumped like pistons as he ran past the frost wolves who started giving chase.

But he had no time for them, trampling and kicking those that got near, leaving more red stains in the snow.

Finally, he reached the exit and got out of the dungeon.

Instantly, the weather was normal on the outside.

Under the hot sun in Desivir, the ice on Ariana's body started thawing

As it thawed, he quickly removed her wet clothes and brushed away the brittle frozen penis.

He laid her naked on the bear rug, covering her with other skins that he had, including her pretty face.

Before long, her body was no longer frozen, but it was cold and lifeless and Bonar tried to resuscitate her by rubbing her chest with his hands.

"Come back to me Ariana.. come back" he said

Vines came out of his palms and healing magic entered her body.

But nothing happened and she laid there lifeless on the rug

"No.... Ariana no" he cried, holding her up and hugging her tightly.

Suddenly, as if responding to his despair, flaming wings emerged from his back and wrapped around both their bodies as if hugging both of them together.

Bonar opened his eyes to see the bright flaming wings, wondering what was happening,

Suddenly, Ariana stirred and started coughing

Bonar's wings faded away and disappeared.

Her eyes opened and she saw someone hugging her.

She quickly pushed him away before recognizing him

"Boner? Is that you?" she asked

He looked up and smiled.

"Ariana! You're alive!" he exclaimed

"Boner... why are we both naked? Did.. did you..do anything to me?" she asked as she covered her breasts and genitals with her hands.

"Oh...No... It's not like that" he said

Bonar immediately got dressed and dressed Ariana too with Jasmine's vines that imitated her original clothing

Bonar explained everything that had happened, pointing at the broke n penis and the Dungeon of Everwinter behind them.

"So... I've been frozen for 2 years..." Ariana said sadly.

He helped her up and she found that she wasn't injured anywhere. In fact, she felt better than normal and didn't have any aches or pains or any frozen muscles. 

They walked back together to the guild, much to the amazement and surprise of the receptionist. 

Even the guild master, a dwarf by the name of Boran appeared to talk to her. 

They apparently knew each other and Boran was himself an A ranker. 

"By the way, what is happening with my sister Daphne?" Bonar asked the receptionist, who by now has told him her name is Cathy. 

"Daphne? She has finished 4 missions in the last 3 days and has been promoted to D rank this morning before her mission" Cathy said

"What missions did she take?" Bonar asked

"She has finished killing goblins, wolves, cleared the sewer of a were rat, and cleared a E rank dungeon. As for the D rank mission she is on, she is taking on a skeleton outbreak at one of the graveyards" Cathy said just as Daphne walked in.

"Boner!" she ran and hugged Bonar

"Oh? Is this the girl you say is your sister?" Ariana asked, knowing that he didn't have a sister when she first met him.

"Ariana, this is my sister that I adopted called Daphne. Daphne, this is my first mercenary friend in my first mission, Ariana" Bonar said. 

"Pleased to meet you" Daphne curtsied with perfect manners. 

Bonar was impressed. Every now and again, Daphne showed impressive movement and grace, knowing not only manners, but proper training in her fighting style. 

"Pleased to meet you too" Ariana curtsied in perfect elven grace. 

"What is that?" Bonar asked

"This is my new pet Pokey! I called it Pokey because I like to poke it" she said, showing off her slime. 

She had picked it up on the way to one of her missions, and was strange in that she found out it was immune to damage as everything just bounces off, and also immune to all magic. 

This was strange in that regular slimes can be defeated by strikes or magic, of which none apply to Pokey. 

That was an issue for another day and Bonar invited Ariana to sleep in the same room as them.

As she didn't have any money, she agreed. 

That night, Bonar slept alone on one bed as Daphne tried to get into Bonar's bed but was hugged to sleep by Ariana.

6