Chapter 30 – Dungeon of Everwinter
101 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonar and Daphne continued staying in Desivir as he wanted her to level up to at least a B rank. 

In the meantime, Ariana got him to agree to do the Dungeon of Everwinter with her, to finish the mission together and get ranked S at the same time. 

He bought her new clothes and sword, and even offered to pay for her own room, but she declined and decided to sleep with them in the same room.

They said goodbye to Daphne who went to her mission with Pokey on her head and stood at the entrance of the Dungeon of Everwinter.

"Well, are you ready?" Bonar asked

"Yes.. Let not the years I spent frozen be for nothing" Ariana said, entering the dungeon.

Knowing Jasmine could not clothe them in this cold, Bonar purchased warmer clothes for her, able to withstand the blizzard cold.

He didn't bother for himself, because he didn't feel cold the last time.

As they entered. they were attacked by frost wolves as before, then those large humanoids.

Ariana requested that he handles them, as the needed to see if her skills were still intact.

She moved gracefully and efficiently, killing them without a problem. 

Bonar's style of fighting contrasted with hers as his was pure brutalist with overwhelming force and aggressive speed while Ariana was graceful beauty and efficiency.

As before, Bonar intentionally left a trail of blood and bodies to make visible tracks as the whole area was white and it was hard to differentiate directions.

They didn't take very long to enter deeply, unlike the last time when Bonar was desperately searching every corner for Ariana's body.

They arrived where her team's frozen bodies were. 

"No!" Ariana said, even though she already knew what to expect. 

She walked towards their bodies one by one. 

"Amar... Dani.. Meesa.. Rosella... Barbus..." she named them.

Bonar stood still and let her grieve. 

"There is one missing" she said

"Ramdar?" Bonar answered

"No. I've discounted Ramdar and myself. Lieran is missing" she said

"Lieran?" Bonar asked

"Yes... he... he was a pure elf. We were... lovers" Ariana said

"Oh.." Bonar said, somehow feeling disappointed at learning this. 

"Boner... do you think.. if we find Lieran... you can revive him too?" she asked

"Ok" Bonar answered, not being able to answer otherwise.

"Let's go" she said, standing up. 

Bonar nodded and moved, but his plant based armor shattered to bits as he had stayed still for too long and it froze completely.

"Boner!" she shouted, seeing him naked with his huge cock dangling between his legs. 

"Yes... this happened the last time too" he smiled

"But why didn't you buy..." she asked, touching her coat. 

"I don't need it. I don't feel the cold. Lets just move on" he said, shaking his head. 

Ariana followed the naked man as they went deeper into the dungeon.

Bonar was still distracted learning that Ariana had a lover, and tried to justify it, remembering that he had Morgan when a giant club suddenly smashed him into the ground

"Boner!" Ariana screamed

A huge frost giant held the club, and when he lifted it, the bloodied broken body of Bonar lay on the ground.

The giant was 5 meters tall and swung his club at Ariana who dodged it

Bonar's chest had caved in, crushing all his internal organs. His arms and legs were broken and his face was a mess with his jaw shattered.

But as he struggled to stand up, his body visibly healed by itself.

He looked at Ariana who seemed to be barely avoiding each blow, but each blow still missed her.

It was like she was surrounded by a cushion of air, so even if the club came close, she was pushed away so it missed.

Furthermore, she seemed to swing her sword, but cuts appeared on the giant even though it looked too far away.

"Wind abilities?" Bonar wondered

It was then that Bonar realized he had never seen Ariana really fight before. He had only seen her fight briefly at the goblin tutorial and earlier in this dungeon against the frost wolves and humanoids which were not challenging at all.

But she was an A ranker after all, so merely the sword skills that she showed would not justify that ranking. 

But with the revelation that she had a lover, and her skills she was now showing, made him realize that he never really knew her at all.

He got angry and charged. 

While Ariana occupied the giant, Bonar ran under the giant's body, slicing the achilles tendon on one side and behind the knee on the other. 

The giant fell to one knee and swung his club at Bonar again.

Bonar rolled out of the way, not wanting to take another hit.

The earlier blow made Bonar aware that the giant was stronger than him.  

The giant screamed as Ariana jumped to the air and vibrated her sword, stabbing the giant's eye from afar with a twisting wind drill in his eye. 

Bonar had already climbed the fallen giant's neck and stabbed it with his spear right under the skull, penetrating it's brain from the back.

Another 4 giants appeared, attracted by the fight and charged.

Bonar blocked a blow by another giant but lost in the exchange as he was blown away.

Landing 20 feet away, he jumped out of the snow with his arm bent the wrong way at the elbow.

He used his left hand to snap his right arm back in place and charged again.

Ariana was fighting smarter, having blinded her first giant, who had blindly swung his club and clubbed his teammate.

The second giant was disoriented after being smashed in the head and Ariana sliced his throat, sending giant blood spurting everywhere.

As the other giants were occupied with Ariana, Bonar took revenge on the giant that broke his elbow by slicing his achilles tendon again, the easiest target since everything was beyond reach.

As the giant fell to one knee in pain, and he shoved his spear at the giant's testicles

The giant screamed in pain as Bonar jumped into the air, throwing his spear at the giant's face, entering his eye and through the brain.

Bonar landed on the ground, and instead of retrieving his spear, he immediately picked up the dead giant's club

It was heavy, even for Bonar, but not so heavy that he couldn't use it.

He smashed the foot of the last giant who was occupied with Ariana and is screamed, hopping on one foot.

Ariana slit its throat while Bonar smashed the toes of the blinded giant.

This giant also hopped on one foot, but at the same time, Bonar smashed the other foot

The giant fell to the ground which shook it and with a leap, he crushed the giant's skull with the club.

"Are you alright?" Ariana asked Bonar, having seen him crushed by the initial hit.

"I'm fine" Bonar said

It was only then that Ariana noticed the huge erection Bonar was sporting

"Why are you.." she pointed at his dick as she looked away.

"Oh..must be the excitement of the battle" he said, forgetting that Jasmine was unable to cover him in here.

 

6