Chapter 35 – Battle With The Vampires
86 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The vampire leader deftly avoided multiple vines that sprouted from the ground and attacked her, acrobatically avoiding all the vines gracefully. 

Bonar was shocked by her moves. She was as graceful as Ariana, but she was brutally efficient, like his style. 

She appeared in front of him in an instant and her claws were blocked by Bonar's spear. 

"This is a Dragonsbane Arrow. Why do you have this?" she asked, grabbing it from Bonar's hand. 

She hit him with her back hand, throwing him to the ground. 

"I asked you a question. Why do you have this?" she asked

"It's... mine" Bonar said

She grabbed his neck and lifted him in the air. 

"I think not. Such a weapon is not meant for one such as you" she said and with a loud crack, she snapped Bonar's neck. 

Daphne screamed from inside Pokey, but no sound could be heard. 

Pokey was surrounded by 3 vampires, but they could not penetrate Pokey. 

Yes, they were vampires, and they were apex predators, the regarded themselves at the top of the food chain. 

She turned around when she heard a sound behind her. 

"That's.... my spear" Bonar said, twisting his head back and cracking his neck left and right. 

"Interesting" she smiled and threw the spear to the side. 

They both faced each other and their bodies crashed against each other, their hands grasping each other. 

Bonar was knocked backwards by her superior strength, but he used her momentum to flip her over, landing on top of her and sitting on her stomach. 

"You..." she growled angrily, turning him over, getting on top but between his legs as her claws attacked him at a machine gun rate. 

Bonar had no choice but to cover up with his hands, receiving tens of deep slashes in an instant. 

But no matter the vampire's physical superiority, Bonar kept healing near instantaneously, making her feel like she was wasting her attacks. 

While she was between his legs wailing down attacks on Bonar, his dick was actually flaccid between her legs.

But as he tried to block her attacks and catch her wrists, he accidentally grabbed her dress and ripped off part of her top revealing her breasts.

She didn't have enormous breasts, rather athletic small yet pert and firm breasts, matching her slim and athletic figure, like a fitness model.

As he saw that, his dick immediately started rising, bumping her between her legs and lifting her up towards him.

"What.." she was shocked at something touching her and pushing her forwards with that much force between her legs and Bonar took his chance to attack.

He immediately hugged her arms close to her body, using leverage so she could not use her superior strength against him.

Then a huge flower appeared and swallowed them both up and pulled them both into the ground.

All the vines suddenly vanished, leaving Daphne standing there, circled by 3 vampires, several badly injured vampires, injured by the vines and a heavily injured Manty who was facing 2 vampires.

Deep underground, they both attacked the only way they could, given the circumstances.

The woman bit Bonar's neck, sucking his blood as rapidly as she could.

On the other hand, she felt something enter her pussy, as she did not wear panties under her flowing dress.

The knight fled from her, because she was the Dark Queen, leader of the Night Stalkers, a legendary undefeatable group of mercenaries.

She has been undefeated for over a millennia, with her forces being involved in many wars over a thousand years.

She was a monster, she was a legend. and she was a woman.

Her group above consisted of heroes of times gone past. They she had turned them into vampires, used their skills and made them her lovers, both men and women. 

But Bonar's blood... was so exquisite. She couldn't get enough of it. 

And his cock which would have killed a normal woman at this depth he was piercing, was so delicious and wonderful to her, she couldn't get enough. 

She was already shocked that his strength was so great, imagine what he would be if he turned into one of hers?

But he is not turning, and no matter how much blood she sucked, he seemed to have so much more vitality in him. 

Suddenly, he started cumming inside her. 

At first, she was just surprised at the pressure that he shot his cum. But after a while, the amount of cum started filling her up like a balloon. 

"Do you yield?" he asked, looking at her. 

"No... I'm the Dark Queen!" she said defiantly while continuing to bite his neck as he continued hugging her, pressing her beautiful body against his muscular chest. 

Minutes later, her body had already ballooned grotesquely, looking like a slug seated on his lap. 

As he hugged her, he was also pressing her stomach uncomfortably, causing her pussy to shoot out cum while she felt nauseous. 

"Ok... I yield!" she said, releasing her bite. 

"Then I win!" he said and kissed her lips. Their tongues entwined and she kissed him passionately. 

A large flower popped out of the ground and it opened, revealing Bonar's body on top of hers. 

Has his weight pressed on her stomach, she spurted out cum from between their legs, creating a puddle on the ground. 

The vampires turned in shock and wanted to attack Bonar, but she lifted her hands to stop them. 

Daphne continued screaming from within Pokey as she saw the bite marks heal on Bonar's neck. 

Seeing that the vampires had stopped attacking, Pokey reverted to a small slime on top her head as she ran towards Bonar. 

"I'm ok Daphne" he said as he got up and pulled his cock out of the woman. 

"I am Selena. What... is your name?" the woman asked, her legs still open with cum flowing out of her. 

"I am Boner.... Boner Hardcock" he said proudly, claiming the family name. 

"I'll see you around, Boner. You may keep the Dragonsbane" she said, touching her cum covered pussy

She stood up, and the whole group turned to mist and vanished into the night.

Bonar ran walked over to Manty and a vine appeared from his ass, healing Manty's wounds.

Bonar turned and looked at the darkness.

"Selena.." he mumbled

5